PLEASE READ THIS if you ordered a Bluelight ID ring!

Ashke

Bluelighter
UPDATE!
I have been given a price by Keith and will start the tedious process of emailing people with what they owe individually.
Here's the final prices.
$1 per ring (comes with a replacement miniglowstick)
$0.25 per replacement glowstick.
Non-US orders are special cases.. we'll talk via email. So ignore this stuff. But here's shipping costs for American bluelighters, taken directly from Keith's suggestion. Gonna go with his advice since he does this shit allatime and I'm kinda in over my head.
smile.gif

1 piece add $1.00, 2 add $1.05, 3 add $1.10, 4 add $1.15, 5 add $1.20, etc. up to 25 pieces ($2.20). 26 would be $3.20, 27 $3.25, 28 $3.30, up to 50 pieces ($4.40).
That make sense guys? Starts at $1 plus a nickel per item after that. Here's the formula I'm using:
Total # items ordered - 1
x .05
= + $1
= How much u owe me.
This is just so you can figger it out what yer cost will be ahead of time if you want. But don't worry coz I will also be emailing everybody personally with their total, along with my address and everything.
Please note. Some of the more kract-out of you decided to order a buncha rings asking for more than one color, but did not specify exactly how many of each.
smile.gif
Sorry but I am NOT going to take clarifications, please do not email me about this, coz I would go insane very very quickly. So all you who goofed, your bad. Hence you get one of each color requested and mysterious unspecified extras are gonna come with a glowstick that's BLUE. Deal?
smile.gif

So... anyone think the prices are unfair? It's cheaper actually than you'd find at a party vendor ANYWHERE... But if you think that's unfair, hit 'reply' right now and go fer it. I admit the price for rings is just (very) slightly more than total-divided-by-#-of-orders, but this is not true with the replacements.. But this way it's much easier to add up so mistakes on my end will be less likely. Plus it may help make up for all the buttload of rings I KNOW I'm gonna get stuck with when this is done.
smile.gif
Post to this thread if we feel like debating, tho. I don't mind.
Is that all? I think that's all. Whew. Gonna start the massive task of individual emails now, starting with the earliest submitted orders and working up towards you last minute guys.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
IMPORTANT EMAIL ADDRESSES
Questions about Bluelight ID Rings: [email protected]
To get ID glow rings past deadline, glowstix of any size, or other raverstuff, please email the supplier Keith. He's at:
[email protected]
That's all folks. Pray for me.
smile.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~
[This message has been edited by Ashke (edited 25 January 2000).]

Thanks so much Ashke, it's really sweet of you to take ALL this time to do this. I just wanted you to know I really appreciate all your hard work and dedication to the bluelight and that you won't get stuck with my rings.
smile.gif
Thanks again!

I need to keep this at the top so everyone sees.. sorry. And thanx, soulfly and HIroller. *mwah*
~*~ Ashke ~*~

No more orders. Sorry. Link's dead. Here's the absolutely final grand totals..
BLUELIGHT ID RINGS (with 1 mini-glowstick)
Blue: 192
Red: 16
Green: 11
Orange: 1
Pink: 16
Purple: 10
REPLACEMENT GLOWSTIX
Blue: 260
Red: 41
Green: 38
Orange: 19
Pink: 19
Purple: 53
GRAND TOTALS!
248 rings. 430 replacement glowstix.
You'll hear from me soon!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

oh my god!!!!
ASHKE YOU ARE UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!
wow....i guess this makes up for your shitty response time to emails huh?
smile.gif
(kidding)
damn that's impressive

yAy! thAnx AsHkE ur da best babe *MWAH!!!*
------------------
*~*only this onE holy mEdium brings mE pEacE of mind*~*

Back to da top.. wanna make sure everybody sees.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

Hey guys, at least for a few more days couldja help me out and bump this up if you see it creeping towards the bottom?
~*~ Ashke ~*~

back back back to the top
and big muwah*b to you girl
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

back up top..you go girl
------------------
Dear God, please save me from your followers

I just wanted to say thanks Ashke.
------------------
There is no end to the adventures we can have if we seek
them with our eyes wide open

Thank you so much!!! Back up, up, up....
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis