Please read this - for me?!?!

luv2luv

Bluelighter
It has been brought to my attention that many people are getting pissed off at my surveys. I am sorry and am withdrawing form the survey department.
My quiz pad has been put away.
*sniff*
I apologize to those I have pissed off!!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

Well....I guess I can't really speak for anyone but myself, but I always kinda enjoyed the surveys.....got me thinking about things...anyway, just had to say not EVERYONE on the board got pissed....I'm sure some others enjoyed them too...
wink.gif

-=MANiK=-
-P.L.U.R.-

Well let's just put it this way: I've recieved emails from people who don't agree with you. I don't want to piss anyone off or get anyone mad - that was not my intent. I thought it would be fun but I guess I was wrong.
frown.gif

------------------

I'm not pissed off at the surveys. I think they can be fun (I had very different opinions before the cereal thread
smile.gif
).
But I think there have been too many of them all at once. Maybe once a week we can have a "Poll of the Week" or something. It's just that with so many of them on the board at the moment, and with everyone replying to them, the important questions that people are asking (and the whole reason why we're here in the first place) are being pushed to the bottom far too quickly.
So don't put away your quiz pad permanently luv2luv....just space the polls out a bit more.
Thanks
miss apple

Thank you so much!!!
I started doing these survey's cause I wanted to get to know people better, then everyone else just kinda went nuts on them too. Not that I'm the only one allowed to do surveys, but I think I put out enough myself. Now, everyone has something they want to quiz. I pretty much surveyed myself out anyways. I've figured out a lot about certain people and like what I've found.
I'm honestly done with the surveys for awhile.
In all cases, it usually boils down to an underlying problem. My problem being that I figured by asking everyone else different questions I could avoid my own issues. I've been really stressed lately and rather than bitch about my problems or think about them, I chose to focus my attention on others.
I think it's time for me to deal with my own shit.
No more surveys from this little one for a while.
------------------

damn, dood, the polls have been keeping me interested in this place. i have been ging thru a lot of shit lately, some of which i am finally opening up to the board about, but the polls fuckin totally cheer me up when i am bumming...they rock...but yeah, maybe only do on e or two a week...keep up the good work..
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

Depends what the poll is about. If it has a catchy title, I'm in. If its boring *pass*.
I don't get much sex these days (well non actually) so can't coment on those ones. Certainly aint gunna try and compete with acidburns fascinating cunnilingus portrayal
wink.gif

My only coment would be this - some of these surveys have already been raised (like age etc). Maybe re-read some old threads and just add to it rather than start a fresh one.
Either way I can't be bothered fighting with anyone, so do what makes you happy
smile.gif

Every time someone leaves this board I feel like I'm losing a friend. Just cuz one loser said they didn't like your suveys doesn't mean you should leave the board. You contribute so much more than those surveys anyway. You were one of my favorites and I'll miss you very much
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Drizzew (edited 17 January 2000).]

Lets face it, this board is about E first and foremost but there is only sooo much you can say bout that before everybody gets bored. However, if you are still looking for the answer to a question, it will be somewhere on this board. I like the surveys cause they help everybody understand who is out there and what they are like. If people have a real problem with them then just gnore them cause the surveys are getting awesome responses so there must be people who are really interested in what everybody else has to say.
------------------
If it seems as if I can roll harder than others, it is only because I have rolled on the shoulders of giants

Hey, Luv2luv, listen, survey says, many love your posts and surveys, and only one does not! Don't let anyone try to change you or discourage you into stopping anything that you enjoy doing like your surveys to get to know us! I love it and I know everyone else does! You are so loved even though most of us do not know each other I feel that we are all connected in such a good way. Keep them coming, please????? We need you as our friend, you are well wanted and cared for, think about it? It is your choice but always know that we are always here for you, talk to you later, Renee