Please move to support

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guestJackiePeyton

I have been banned for being an alt of "aciddrumandbass"???????????
This is not true.
However.
I had asked alasdair about having my account cancelled,he said it cannot be done, but
I was told it could and has been done in the past. I don't want to have to get myself banned.
Just make me an "ex bluelighter"
He referred me to support.
Please look into this matter.
But I am not aciddrumandbass.
Please cancel account, and don't give me the generic instructions , I know it can be done.
I have classes that are strenuous and this is not a healthy place for me to spend my time.
Thank you
Jackie Peyton

update

I find it confusing that you ban thehorseurodeinon and not me.
Are you trying to torture me?
Can you not do as I ask?
I was not drumrollandbass.
But obviously someone wants me out of here.
Please let's all just get on with this.

I am AcidDrumAndBass

Obviously there has been some sort of confusion & both of our accounts have been banned by accident. I'm glad I saw your thread. I posted one this morning as well. I don't want to be banned from BL. Especially for something I didn't do. Hoping to get this resolved rather quickly. AcidDrumAndBass is my ONLY account. Please help Jackie & I out.

Jackie, I got your PM. I can not and did not temp-ban you. I apologize. If you would like to remove yourself from the site the best course of action would be first to change your email address and scramble it:

email: [email protected] (something to that order)

then scramble your password:

password: dlkfjdi3ru932jdslfj (something to that order)

With doing that you will no longer be able to log in (due to the password change) and no longer be able to recover your password (due to the email change) so you will no longer be able to log onto your account.

AcidDrum&Bass, if you think your account was banned in error contact the the Bluelight administrative staff: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/sendmessage.php

thanks

I don't like that way of doing it, though I appreciate the advice.
Will the days be taken off for this?
I will decide where to go from here.
Thanks.
How odd.

Thank you Stardust.

I sent a message. Thank you for the help. How exactly did this happen though? I was so confused as to why I got banned till I saw Jackies post.

Thank You Alasdair

You have informed me of this.
Like I told you in the pm, I had been been given other info.
I change my mind on this daily.
There are many good points to the site and many bad.
Bottom line is that I am in control of where I go and what I post. I need to be more active in that process.
I cannot depend on others to do it for me. I took control of addictions of other kinds and this is no different,
it is simply a manifestation of a self defeating behavior.
Thank you for your input.

AcidDrumAndBass

It's me, AcidDrumAndBass. I was just curious how long it takes an account ban to be lifted? Tried logging on today & I'm still banned for being an Alt Account & AcidDrumAndBass is my only account.

Status
Not open for further replies.