PLEASE HELP

ESTREET

Bluelighter
okay here's my dilemma. i'm 35 years old and i tried e for the first time about 2 months ago cause me and my girl figured, what the hell we've heard so much about it and let me tell ya, as you all know, it was amazing. now i cant get anymore stuff cause the guy who got it for us moved to fla. right after that and he couldnt hook us up.
every thing i've tried hasn't worked. i dont know what to do. i've tried emailing people on here but the answer is always, "sorry i dont know you" which i understand. i'm not into going to the clubs cause its not our thing, and the one time me and my girl went to Exit no one would sell us cause they thought i was a cop (her too.) i guess we look too old. can you believe i live in nyc and i have this problem. i can get all the weed i want but not this. in my gym whenever i mention it to someone they look at me like i got 2 heads.
SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME AN IDEA. thanks.

My advice? Go to some raves and club nights, meet some people, dance around a bit, make some other friends who like to take e...enjoying e to the full isnt just about sticking it down yer gob, its about music and people and eemazing adventures, you'll have a great time and might find a hook-up
smile.gif

------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

Have you tried getting your weed dealer to connect you to someone? Drug dealers usually have pretty good connections.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

thanks guys, but that scene wont do me any good. i dont like it, and besides there were people rolling their faces off and they told me they didnt have or wouldnt guide me. as for the weed dealer, its strictly weed. thanks for the replies though.

do alot of research, emphasis on the alot and make your own. From the research I've done it's a pretty difficult and dangerous process and the raw materials are hard to come by. Got any raver nephews or nieces? They might be able to help. What about that kid down the street??? I don't know, all my ideas are to risky, but sometimes a risk is worth taking.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Well dude, you have a question that I suppose many of us had when we started rolling. However, every single person on this board had to go about it the same way, earn the trust of other rollers. No one on this board is going to offer to hook you up or direct you to their hookup. However, since your question only asked for ideas and it is something we all had to go through I wish you the best of luck. Btw, if anyone does post a reply that offers to hook you up, regardless of true intent, in the US it falls under the 1989 conspiracy amendment to the madndatory sentensing guidlines established in 1986, and thus, would most likely be immediately deleted by the administrators. Surley you know others who roll, but just don't know it. Good luck.
------------------
TBritton
"Tis better to understand what you hate, than to hate what you don't understand."

Well my suggestion to you bro is hook up with other bluelighters when you go out. I know there are plenty in NYC. Now I am not saying to ask for beasn from them, but go and meet them and hang out. That is one of the quickest ways to make some good true friends and than the hookups will follow LOL
hope this helps
Peace........RuRu

AHAHAHAAAAHHHAAAHAHAAA...
Are you Australian ESTREET?
If you are, you'll know what I'm on about...if you aren't...well... YOU have just picked the most hilarious name that any fan of quality Australian soap opera could pick.
"Oh Reverend Bob, HELP!...Mr Bad (the man with the silver and black face) is trying to rape me with an egg beater"
"But Wheels (the man in a wheelchair, duh), I think JoJo is telling the truth about bearing the child of the guy who doesn't speak"
"Dr Ellie, I think your 6 year old daughter called Mikey needs a bath"
Oh the love, the hate, the tears, the laughter..this my friends, was E Street.
Can anyone remember the theme song?
uummm...oh yeah. sorry.
smile.gif

mona.

Rolex, thinks you need to de-stress, go and find a local hangout where E people go during the day and make a few good freinds. You really got to be comfortable in order for them to trust you. Be patient and things will Emerge in time. All else fails take a trip out of town to visit your old hook up.
Life will live you or you will live life.
Rolex .02