• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please give a warm welcome to...

Congratulations and the best of wishes to both of you! I have no doubt that you'll both make fantastic moderators. :)

Also, I'll still be hanging out here off and on, so don't you all say goodbye to me too soon. ;)

Congrats to AylaV and Bearlove ... although his handle scares me. ;)

Thanks to RGB and Zz for all the work they've put into this forum, it's appreciated!

Cya around RGB & Zzyzx, kick some RL ass ;)

welcome Ayla & Bearlove! Grats on the kewl title under your names =D

Cya around RGB & Zzyzx, kick some RL ass ;)

welcome Ayla & Bearlove! Grats on the kewl title under your names =D

Oregon FTW :)

Congrats to the two new mods, I am sure you will do an oustanding job! Also, best of luck to the two who are no longer mods, hope to see you guys around still!

Yay bearlove is here now.

Too bad RGB is leaving, always a lot of insightful information from him.

Hi everyone - and thanks for all the good wishes :).

Most of you have probably already seen me over in the 'PR / PR discussion' threads so will hopefully know what I’m about.

Goodluck RGB -& ZZyzx in your new ventures Im sure I speak for (most) of the thread regulars in saying your help has been really appreciated.

Finally a big HELLO to Mazdan, Purplefirefly and AylaV - looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.

Safe
Bear :)

This entire time I didn't realise there was a public thread about this ^^;; That certainly bodes well, eh? =P I know most people here don't know me and I'm fairly new, but I hope to be a fair, knowledgeable moderator. I'm excited to help and, although it'll probably take awhile for me to get the hang of things, I'll do the best I can <3

Yay bearlove is here now.

Too bad RGB is leaving, always a lot of insightful information from him.

RGB is a tough act to follow. Glad to see he's still popping in on occasion <3 Zzyzx I've known since I really started posting around here. He's a cool guy =D

Hi everyone - and thanks for all the good wishes :).

Most of you have probably already seen me over in the 'PR / PR discussion' threads so will hopefully know what I’m about.

Goodluck RGB -& ZZyzx in your new ventures Im sure I speak for (most) of the thread regulars in saying your help has been really appreciated.

Finally a big HELLO to Mazdan, Purplefirefly and AylaV - looking forward to getting to know you all a bit better.

Safe
Bear :)

I already know purplefirefly pretty well as we talk fairly often, but I can't wait to get to know everyone else. It'll be a lot of fun, huh? =D