• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please EVERYONE, be Smart and invest in a testing kit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed081873

Bluelighter
I want to start off by saying this, although it has been said a zillion times on this forum, I am going to say it again! Use a Test Kit everytime, even if the mdma comes from the same source and your previous or "First" roll in my case was very very pleasant...

Here is my story,

A little while back, I had joined this forum because I was about to have my first experience with MDMA. EVERYONE was so great to me, shared opinions, advice, and made me feel amazing and confident as that 'Magical' night was finally going to happen. The MDMA Test was positive, Everything went great, and I shared that in a post. All seemed well to me, no side effects (except my jaw grinding) happened. The days after were also fine. Fast forward a few weeks...So, from the same source I obtained some more. Was told it was from the same batch as my first experience was from, looked EXACTLY the same as the previous (I had taken a very good hi res picture of it to use as one reference for the future) but this time I did not have a test kit available to me. I was celebrating my birthday, and took 130mg on my tongue. 20 minutes or less later, I felt that initial come up starting like my previous experience. But instead of getting any euphoria, I just got an edgy, unhappy speed like sensation with a headache. My pupils were very large just like my first time, jaw was clenching, all the other signs of taking MDMA were present. Just absolute no Euphoria or willingness to dance or even move around. I started to feel so uncomfortable, I caught a ride back early to my place and just wanted to chill alone and get a grip on how I was feeling. I decided to smoke a little medicinal MJ. It was a high Sativa strain (East Coast Sour Diesel) and that just made my heart pound and got me paranoid. Then I decide to take a 2mg klonopin (prescribed as needed, I do not take them everyday though) to mellow me out because now I was SO depressed and paranoid. Long story short, I ended up falling asleep a few hours later.
But now, I have been so depressed and haven't even had enough will to leave my house. Hopefully things will start to get better very soon because I think I might be freaking myself out about it a bit.

I don't know the reason behind all this, because, I DID NOT TEST IT THIS TIME! I can't blame anyone but MYSELF! The questions of 'Did I really have MDMA this time, or was it something totally different passed off as Molly?!? I can't bitch at the source because I can't prove a thing that it was not indeed MDMA. Or, did I just have a different reaction to it this time which was very negative?

I just wanted to share my ramble with everyone to further enhance what is said more times than one can count, ALWAYS TEST your product, even if from the same damn source from the same batch!

Thanks to everyone who reads this!

No one can say without a test kit... It could be caused by overuse. Only thing you can do is get another dose to test unless you have some still

No, I have none left. I only obtained that amount and used it. I have only taken it twice in whole entire life, but maybe the few weeks break wasn't enough like you pointed out.

You'll never know. Lesson learned. As most find out this way..myself included..chill out..take care of your body. You'll feel better.

Sorry you had a bad experience. This thread doesn't serve much purpose. We can speculate all we want but as you said you didn't test it. Closing this thread to prevent harmful speculation

A few weeks (3) is a good break. The problem can range from set, setting, to substance. Not knowing your substance for sure adds av really difficult annoying variable factor unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.