• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Plastic stems now being sold in stores?

ineKing

Greenlighter
I went to Two gas stations a couple days a go to buy a stem and they handed me an emptied out inkpen. It had thick walls and seemed durable but I could tell it wasn't grass. Keep in mind though the radius was the size of an average stem. I was so confused at that I had seen

WTF WAS THAT? It didn't have the ink cart in it just the little cap at the ends .

One guy wanted 4 for it another $3.
$3 for a hollowed out ink pen.
What is the world's coming to... Then I thought... Wait... Could this be a good idea. But second guessed it and went and got a tire guage for $1.26 at Walmart

Are they not selling rose stems anymore? Would this plastic stem even be safe? What are your thoughts?

Many years ago i would get these glass stems that were made to look like pens with pink top and and bottom. But they were deff glass and i used them and they worked fine. If it is plastic i would deff not use it, that would surely melt.

I bought one for shits and no matter how hot it gets it doesnt seem to melt. It does seem to change shape a bit but other than that.... nothing.

as someone stated before it could be for foil smoking ....

im stumped. When i flick it it doesnt sound like glass and when i burn it it gets that black burn that glass gets but it just doesn't "sound" like glass if that makes sense

They're probably sold for smoking dirty 30's, given how common that is these days. Just a guess though.

Could it be acrylic? Many years ago a buddy of mine had a clear acrylic pipe for weed. It was incredibly durable but I was always dubious of smoking more than a couple hits from it. Seems like you'd be inhaling some nasty fumes whether you noticed it or not.

For years, the glass pipe manufacturers have been waging a fear campaign against metal pipes. Now, it seems the same manufacturers are pushing silicone pipes.

Silicone is supposedly heat resistant up to 600F (from the manufacturer). Candle flame is 2012F. Blunt cherry is supposed to be around 1000F to 700F.

Anyway. Could it be silicone?

buy two and smash one to see if it shatters like glass

(you know, somewhere safe away from bare paws and kids and stuff)