• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

plant polyphenols lacking bioavailability

i see dozen of studies and articles that continue to claim high absorption of olive polyphenols
oleuropin and friends are not the same compound as quercertin... different compounds have different kinetics

i suffer from low thiamine and i guess those harmless "useless" polyphenols have nothing to do with it
they probably play less of a role than you seem to be ascribing thrm

would this not imply that almost everyone who consumes coffee/tea would have massive mineral/vitamin deficiencies?

given the widespread consumption of polyphenols in the human diet and the fact that mineral/vitamin deficiencies are not a massive problem, something doesn't add up with your claim that they are massively toxic antinutrients

also, please keep in mind that te physiology of rats/mice are not the same as humans... in fact pigs are closer to humans. so studies not done in humans should be taken with a grain of salt

somehow i have a feeling i can stretch this thread into 12 pages all by myself finding new information about polyphenols.

so if the brilliant asecin has all the answers already, why bother engaging all the other idiot bluelighters who know nothing?

why did you start thinking its asecin? you dont even answer any of my PMs. when i was asecin i PMed you like dozen of times to fix my hacked password. but no, you guys conspired against me. instead of a ban, just make sure i cannot reset or get new password and restart. co countless times ill reset my pass and have it resent to my email, and it never came. again and again. i gave up. i knew you were trying to get rid of me in a more civil way rather than simply banning like animals. so congrats finding out its me, next time just ban me instead of playing that password game. oh, and learn to check your PMs. even now, i sent you one with very valid argument