View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning LSD Trip

stungeek

Greenlighter
SWIM is planning his first LSD trip. He is going to drop single blotter alone, in his very own room where he feels confident and safe. Throughout the trip he will just type with his best friend, and girlfriend, and try to answer some questions while listening to some chill lofi hiphop. Does it sound like a good idea?

You need to tell SWIM to get out the water. i eat acid like it's candy when I have some I'll do 100 hits in a week with dissociatives and weed I need to not do drugs though I'm too wild.

Gather your wits and hold on fast, your mind must learn to roam. Any idea how strong it is? It's good that you're prepared to throw all your expectations about how you imagine it will be out the window. Although not an absolute necessity, it can be nice to have something like a benzo on hand. After about 12 hours it can get a little exhausting but by then the effects should begin waxing and waning. It's definitely an experience you will not forget. I tried to fight it at first, then my brother put some music on and it must have just been the way Paul said something. I broke down in tears of joy and the whole experience shifted to the positive.

Gather your wits and hold on fast, your mind must learn to roam. Any idea how strong it is? It's good that you're prepared to throw all your expectations about how you imagine it will be out the window. Although not an absolute necessity, it can be nice to have something like a benzo on hand. After about 12 hours it can get a little exhausting but by then the effects should begin waxing and waning. It's definitely an experience you will not forget. I tried to fight it at first, then my brother put some music on and it must have just been the way Paul said something. I broke down in tears of joy and the whole experience shifted to the positive.
Not going to fight. Will go wherever it takes me.

You don't need to SWIM here, you're already anonymous
Is the blotter from a reliable source, been reagent tested, already been taken from the same batch by someone you know?
How near in proximity are your friend & girlfriend going to be when you're typing with them?

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine and I've enjoyed many a solo trip, but for the first time, I personally would have someone around or nearby who understands what you may be experiencing, & can be there if you need support, and/or a friend who's tripped before, to do it with

I understand that neither of these options may be available or indeed wanted, but I can't imagine my first few trips being the positive, amazing experiences they were without the people I did them with

Whatever you decide, stay safe & enjoy the ride