• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Piracetam - does it work??

No they aren't harm reduction. Harm fixing maybe, but unless all of the staff come to a consensus that we should allow links to online stores for nootropics it's not going to happen for now.

No probs.

Anyone with any recent experience with l-deprenyl? I remember a couple years ago phase_dancer advised to be careful mixing nootropics - but especially deprenyl - with dexamp.

Anyone with experience with stims and nootropics? I assume there would be some potentiation but I seem recall consuming mdma after I had been taking piracetam for a while (couple years ago) and not noticing any dramatic differences.

A fine thread with all sorts of directions to go off on.

I only just recently started considering the nootropics, since I gave up all illegal dope, alcohol, benzos, and well, basically everything. You see I am older now and started blacking out when drinking. I also drank on benzos and after car wrecks, jail, fights, concussions broken noses, and so on I decided I have put my significant other through the mill and it was time to consider her, if not myself.

But once a druggy, with marked oral fixation, always one. Let me say that I do take mirtazapine and buproprion for depression and they are pretty swell. beat the hell out of SSRIs which had bad libidinous effects.

Well, I read up on nootropics and found piracetam pretty easily at a really fair price. At about ten bucks delivered I got 100 grams which is enough for a month of chronic attack usage. I have been taking about 3 grams a day in two doses for about three days now. The first two days I wouldn't say I felt anything.

This morning though I took a good gram and a half with some l-tyrosine, and mucuna pruriens, some tumeric and rhodiola rosea, gotu kola and lemon balm, and after about an hour I felt a slight cocaine nose and opiated shoulders and neck, that is, I felt some sense of euphoria and even opioid high. I was like WTF???

So far I don't feel any smarter or more creative or anything special, but I did get a buzz today so that was swell. I would hope it happens again, but I think it was a trick of the light and I don't hold out much hope.

I have also bought just today some phenibut. So in a few days I'll give that an assay. I hear it has a definite buzz. That would be nice.

At any rate I hear that hydergine is good. I haven't read any bad reports about it. I hear that 5-htp can have some negatives as well as vinpocetine. So I am not going to take them.

I am looking for some things for the long haul. I use lecithin for the choline as it also has its own benefits - five grams a day. Omega 3s. Amalaki, shalajit, psyllium.

That's me today.

Hi. :)=

Hey p_g, nice post. Thanks for the info. Keep us up to date on what youre taking and what does/doesnt work.

I started my current nootropic regime around the same time as I resumed dexamphetamine use (am prescribed it for adult add, it has just been a while since I ran out) and I should have known better really. Too many variables.

Ive definitely felt a little over-stimulated (an understatement for some days) but I cant be sure what I can attribute that to. My internal narrative/dialogue has a tendency to become a little 'noisy' on occasions and that has been the case recently. Usually when I take dex (and all things equal) I find my mind is a lot stiller and I can focus on anything and really engage and enjoy even the most menial task. However sometimes it can go the opposite way (stress seems to be the cause) and I find myself extremely anxious and just not in a good way.

This past week or so (combining dex and nootropics) Ive noticed that although Ive been concentrate and 'get shit done' I seem to be drawn really easy into that noisy mind issue I mentioned above. Ill just need one instrusive thought or even something external to trigger off a massive chain reaction of internal analysis paralysis. However I dont find the state as debilitating (though quite uncomfortable) and can usually re-engage with what I was doing with more ease than usual.

Like I said earlier I wish I didnt introduce so many variables at once. It could be the nootropics, the dex, the combo or even something external such as exam stress (usually pretty cool with exams but not this semester, for whatever reason). Anyway gonna take a break from the dex for about a week and note any changes.

Cant remember if I mentioned it but Im taking choline, hydergine, centrophexine, and piracetam. Just dropped my attack dose down from 4.8g to 3.6g a day (really wish I ordered more too as its about to run out!). Im also taking a couple capsules of "Get Smart" in the afternoon (each 2 caps contains what is generally considered a single dose of a bunch of stuff, including oxiracetam).

Ordered some aniracetam which arrived this week. Will be taking 3g per day plus choline and centrophexine. (1.5g morning/arvo).

Will report anything of note. (if anyone is still interested! Im sure theres a few of you floating around out there).

My father also use this they have some problem of Alzheimer's disease and the doctor advised him for Piracetam Nootropil 800mg and they feel better than before. Piracetam is a cognitive enhancer and Its a really effective supplements which improve memory and make the communication of left and right brain proper and stimulates the flow of blood in brain. Piracetam is a booster for potency of mind. Thanks Piracetam..