PIPPI ROCKS MY WORLD

flux

Bluelighter
alright, even though none of you ever read my posts *sob*, i'm reeeaallly bored right now so i thought i'd share with you all.
PIPPI LONGSTOCKING IS SOOOOO COOL!!! SHE IS MY IDOL! not only is she a redhead (like me.
smile.gif
smile.gif
) but she is also just the coolest little girl in the world. she lives alone in a huge house with a monkey and a horse, she wears the same (plain but stylish) clothes everyday, her father is a pirate king, she is incredibly rich but still doesn't spend the money on fru-fru things and instead buys icecream and candy for all the other kids, she cleans her kitchen by pouring suds on the floor and attaching rags to her feet, she is the strongest girl in the world, she is a pirate princess, and she terrorizes the adults in her town.
i loooove pippi. if you haven't seen the movies or read the books i recomend you do so IMMEDIATELY.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
xoxo
flux

Well arent u a cutie HEHEHHE. U need kissie!!!!!!! MWAAAAAHH.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

puff the magic dragon is a pimp too
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

didn't he live by the sea?
------------------
The Good News: I Have Two Brain Cells Left.
The Bad News: One is Lost, and The Other One Is Looking For It.

I have to say, Keith from the Prodigy is my idol. Not only is he completely BARKING mad, hes made a life for himself for over 12 yrs popping es and dancing around to Liam's beats. What a job. An example to all of us who wonder if there is a way we can find work in the pill factory doing the testing.
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

hey all,
in my boredom i thought i'd point you in the direction of some truly fabulous quicktime movie clips from the pippi movies. they are inspirational!
1. to see pippi do her alluring flamenco dance with tommy and anika (her friends and neighbors), go to: www.blairmag.com/blair3/pippi/dance.mov
2. to see pippi beat up some boy, go to: www.blairmag.com/blair3/pippi/fight.mov
3. to see miss prissy (pippi's arch-nemesis, the town busy-body) flip out, go to: www.blairmag.com/blair3/pippi/prissylilly.mov
4. to get helpful beauty tips from pippi, go to: www.blairmag.com/blair3/pippi/egg.mov
*oh, for some reason the linx i made suck, and when you go to them they show you nothing. at least they did this when i tested them. SO if you want to see the clips, click on the url at the top of your screen when you get to the address. it will be worth the annoyance, i promise!*
------------------
xoxo
flux
[This message has been edited by flux (edited 08 December 1999).]