Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

pills in the mail??

oh yeah baby
smile.gif
*drops soap bar*

A friend sent some pills through the post to his sister in New Zealand (what a nice birthday present!) and they made it OK, small amount though. They were sent to a ficticious name, just in case.

YES, USING THE POSTAL SERVICE TO MAIL BEANS IS PERFECTLY SAFE.
Almost foolproof, if these simple steps r followed:
1.small amounts, no more than 50.
2.secure beans in place (NO RATTLING NOISE)
3.never use real name
4.never sign for ANY package/letter
5.once package is recvd, write on the front of package IN BOLD LETTERING "Return 2 Sender, No Such Person @ This Addy". Keep the package close to the door. This gives the impression that one was about to return the "mis-delivered" package. After 48 hrs, you're home free. Happy Rolling. 8)
WR

Yeah ,some nice tips W.R, a coupla' questions though: how do you recieve the package without signing for it?.Also whats the deal with the 48 hr thing?
Thanks in advance, The Bub

LoveBubble,
I like that name. ;-)
To answer your ?'s: Have the person sending u the package check the box that reads "No signature required" or "Signature Waiver", i'm not exactly sure how it reads, but it's close to what i have listed.
Also, i believe if one doesn't use express &/or priority mail, then NO signature is required regardless.
The 48hr time frame is a safety thing. Just in case the package is being followed (very doubtful), the authorities will act within 24hrs if they have a search warrant. That usually is the amount of time the warrant is good for. They will want to seize the offending compounds at one's residence, b4 one has time to transfer them to another place & they lose the "trail". That is usaully why the authorities act w/in 24hrs.
The extra 24hrs i added on is just for safety's sake. One can never be to paranoid...it keeps u safe.
WR

Some friends of mine regulary get crystal meth sent over here in the mail from Japan I asked them how they package it and they told me that they put it in between post cards wrapped up in tissue paper or maybey it was carbon paper, then they put it in an envelope and mark it 'fragile CD inside'. They get a gram sent over at a time...this method works for them all the time!!!
Good Luck!

When A friend of mine came back from the UK he brought some good quality maroccan hash and a couple of grams of top coke back, swallowed in a rubber and he shat it out when back in sydney!! But make sure you swallow at home (not the airport), and don't miss your flight!! My friend did this and had to hold on for four days in the end!!
Also, don't underestimate those cute little dogs! I saw on telly once this thing on the boarder of mexico and the USA...this dog sniffed out a heap of compacted dope that had been placed in the petrol tank of a new rental car that had no other drugs in it at all! IN THE FUCKING GAS TANK!! THROUGH ALL THAT GAS!!!
I know pot and e's are totally different small wise, but be carefull! BUt I think it could be safe is done sensibly!
You remember Cypress line from hits from the bong:
Inhale
Exhale
Just got an ounce in the mail
------------------
"dance to the music, dance"
- Bob Marley

Well I don't know about internationally.. but I've sent some small ammounts (around an ounce) of dope through the mail from Sydney to Melbourne a few times.. no problems at all
smile.gif
or maybe I've just been lucky.. Just by chucking a bag in a postpak!
I have some recommendations for those transporting small ammounts of pills on planes etc -
Put the pills into a fresh baggy, using tweezers to handle them, and being careful not to leave any residue on the outside of the baggy and also your hands
smile.gif

Another trick is to place a small ammount of coffee beans with your pills, this hasn't been proven but is known to confuse sniffer dogs.
Also I've heard of some large ammounts of pills coming into australia in metal tubing.. although they were slightly chipped, they made it through alright!
Good Luck!!
--------------------------------------
When I Rock.. It's Something to See...

The only problem with sending pot through the mail is how stinky it is - and everyone knows what pot smells like.
My friend, who's a postie (its his new job and he LOVES it
smile.gif
) found a quart in the mail because he could smell it (granted he's a long time smoker). He pocketed it himself. A bit of a federal offense BUT so is sending pot through the mail - what goes around comes around I guess *shrug*