• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pillreports elitism.

BigTrancer said:
^ Just remember, not everyone has a 'regular' dealer, so they don't have the luxury of a consistent quality/connection.

BigTrancer :)

you hit the nail completly on the head there!

Ive noticed what your all talking about, and its taken me a while to learn how to weed out the bullshit posts, but, ive only recently moved to melbourne, and am finding it difficult, so can't afford to be choosey with what i get .. so .. pillreports is the only source of information i have.

everyone just has to tone it down a bit and remember that we were all newbies once!

Been there seen that and ignored the abuse... I noticed someone made a fairly short uninformative report on the same thing I had the nite before and was in the same region as me.
Attempted to fill in some details on the info I had...IE tester results how I felt & duration etc etc... gave my opinion on a score based on that.
Only to have have someone jump in there and flame me with the comment he has never seen a good comment from anyone from my area. He gave the pill a 3 max and abused me and the orginal poster.
The irony of the situation is 3months on everybody has had these pills all over the place and they get solid 8s.

I still use pillreports...even aside from the negativity of some people it allows you to get a good idea on whats moving around and on what bunk pills are circulating. But would never buy without a test..