Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill warning - Orange triangles - Melbourne

Stone Free

Greenlighter
I thought I should post my experiences with this pill which, to be honest, I should've tested but stupidly didn't. I'm not sure what this substance was, so if anyone can recognise these effects, your input is appreciated.

Okay, well, dropped one of these with my fiance at 1:30am at home. watched Rage for an hour or so then needed to go to the toilet. Once I was standing up and walking around I suddenly felt quite light headed and a bit spacey. I got some eye wobbles and my feet felt cold so I was assuming some kind of MDxx was in the pill (I should note that these were sold to me as MDMA+speed+a tiny bit of LSD). But My fiance and I started acting really quite stupid and almost "drunk", talking in funny voices and acting really quite childish. We then had the urge to have sex, which we did, which I can honestly say I can never do under the influence of MDMA. This "stupid" phase lasted maybe 3 hours or so. We had a shower together which lasted somewhere in the region of 90 minutes (!). After the shower all I wanted to do was lie down although my fiance was talking in stupid voices to herself. At this point things went downhill. I call this phase the "clenching" phase. I was lying down with my jaw absolutely locked together and all the muscles in my face totally clenched tight. THis is much much worse than anything I have ever experienced. This phase also hit my fiance not long after me and her clenching effected her neck and whole body. This phase was awful and lasted a good 2 hours at which point we decided to head outside as it was getting light. We walked around the garden for a bit, but this didn't help. After 5-6 hours I was scared that this wasn't going to end and I was still under the influence of 'something'. My fiance was getting so bad at clenching that I was considering going to the hospital. We both went to bed to lie down and all I could do was close my eyes and pray for it all to end. I wasn't sleeping and couldn't sleep at all. We were absolutely stuffed the next day and couldn't do a darn thing. Had a friend come over with some sleeping pills which helped, but wasn't until 11pm the next night where I could actually sleep. It didn't feel like an amphetamine buzz or anything like that, I just couldn't sleep, even though I felt tired.

PLease, be careful with these, if you like the sound of this I would suggest only taking a half. I never ever felt like dancing or moving or anything, even though we had some awesome tunes on the stereo.

I have read that these could be 2-c-xxx or something rather than LSD. There were no hallucenations. Any ideas??

I would have initially suspected amphetamine, although you say it didnt feel like an amphetmaine buzz.. It defenitely doesnt sound like an RC (ie. a 2-c compound.) It sounds like some sort of stimulant though.

I would be thinking that you may have had some ketamine in that pill. K makes me spacey "drunken" and cold and numb.

duno about the lock jaw though.

its very, very stupid to speculate about trusty mystery triangles as it will likely be wrong, but that report makes me think back to the numerous times I have tried amphetamines mixed with a hallucinogenic.

Your stupid phase really, really does sound exactly like the early phases of an lsd come up, and the later phase like an amphetamine wind down. Low doses of lsd will rarely produce pronouned visual effects and stimulants are often known to kill visual hallucinations. Hell its even possible that the dealer correctly identified exactly what was in these to you...

Anyways, I don't know why im speculatin gits stupid, but are you able to get a photo or remember a good physical description?

I don't think it was K as I have had K before and this wasn't it. Simply the effects lasted for 7-8 hours and took 60-75 minutes to come on whereas K takes maybe 15-30minutes. I've read up about 2-c-e and the effects sound quite similar; aphrodisiac qualities, jaw clenching, minor hallucenegenic effects. By that I mean, I didn't get visuals, just a few different things like the room leaning to one side, or feeling like I was walking up a hill inside, which are similar to some 2-c-e effects on Phikal.

From what I remember, the pills were a light orange colour with flecks of green and red in them. As soon as I can find the reainders I'll get back to you all about that.

You can read my previous post about the orange triangles and these were GCMS tested to contain LSD. It is simple enough to determine if any new batch contains any research chemical as many will give a reagent reaction including 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-E etc. If you reagent test it and it does not react then it certainly rules out the previously listed chemicals. The only sure way to know what is in them is by GCMS testing these.
Stone Free said:
By that I mean, I didn't get visuals, just a few different things like the room leaning to one side, or feeling like I was walking up a hill inside, which are similar to some 2-c-e effects on Phikal.
err, this could be any psychedelic at a lower dose, why do you have to try to specify what it is based on a subjective report and information pieced together from Erowid? It could be an old batch of the original triangles (LSD) which by this stage would have degraded over time.

gher said:
Sounds an awful lot like these guys:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=157242&highlight=bermuda+triangle

There seems to be a few batches a year. I had one last July and I'm quite certain it was LSD. What did yours taste like?

^^

I had a couple of these deliberately passed onto me as a rip off last January and they must have been degraded (as Cowboy Mac suggests) because there were no psychedelic properties that might suggest acid...if anything I'm thinking it might have been more PMA or something...definately speeded-up but in a nasty annoying way; and I've had regular speed before. Not the same.. I had some similar muscle-clenching happening too. Lasted a fucking long time as well, as in the initial report. They came up all negative results with the usual pill-testers so it would not be likely to contain any MDxx-type substances. If they were acid then it was mostly degraded - at least of all the more 'interesting' effects 8)

But I didn't feel 'altered' that much in any other way except except annoyingly wired :p

It also had a full-on Vitamin c flavour as others have reported.

Attachments

• e fake closeup.JPG
    e fake closeup.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 139
Cowboy Mac said:
You can read my previous post about the orange triangles and these were GCMS tested to contain LSD. It is simple enough to determine if any new batch contains any research chemical as many will give a reagent reaction including 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-E etc. If you reagent test it and it does not react then it certainly rules out the previously listed chemicals. The only sure way to know what is in them is by GCMS testing these.
err, this could be any psychedelic at a lower dose, why do you have to try to specify what it is based on a subjective report and information pieced together from Erowid? It could be an old batch of the original triangles (LSD) which by this stage would have degraded over time.

It's worth noting that this sample contained the pills reported by users to be "tripstacy" the LSD containg pills. "Surprisingly", the pills did not contain any lysergide of any kind.

From the thread BilZ0r posted in ecstacy discussion:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=225599

Mind you, they don't specify the pill stamp/shape but the orange triangles are the only pills i've seen referred to as 'tripstacy' so it's probably safe to assume that they're one in the same. As such, would it be fair to suggest that the GCMS testing was incorrect? As the thread would indicate, it was often hard to detect the presence of ketamine in the presence of mdma so is it possible something gave a false positive for lsd?

comf0rtably numb: Camilleri and Caldicott are collegues of Enlighten and that particular paper was written after an event in 2003 that Enlighten tested at. From memory if you read the full paper it may talk about the LSD being homogenous but i'll have to confirm that tonight. We know they were LSD because Camilleri (the author of the paper) was the person who conducted the GCMS tests and informed us of the results.

When it refers to ketamine being difficult to detect, he is actually referring to reagents rather than GCMS. You'll need to read the full paper to get an understanding of the study.

Cowboy Mac said:
comf0rtably numb: Camilleri and Caldicott are collegues of Enlighten and that particular paper was written after an event in 2003 that Enlighten tested at. From memory if you read the full paper it may talk about the LSD being homogenous but i'll have to confirm that tonight. We know they were LSD because Camilleri (the author of the paper) was the person who conducted the GCMS tests and informed us of the results.

When it refers to ketamine being difficult to detect, he is actually referring to reagents rather than GCMS. You'll need to read the full paper to get an understanding of the study.

Yeh I realised that when I read it originally, but my mind isnt functioning very efficiently at the moment so I just lumped the two issues together. My bad - it's been a long day. As for the study, if anyone could post it up i'd much appreciate it. I suppose it couldnt hurt to pm BilZ0r and see if he's got the full version. Cheers for the response at any rate.

Well, that's all very interesting. God, what's up with someone pressing LSD into pills. The pills must have been pressed in Australia right? But there's no way the LSD was.... it's a crazy old world.

I've been hearing things in clubland recently about 2cb being on the scene in the form of pills and I assume it's the triangles. Also the recent batch of pill reports that highlight the hallucinogenic properties of this particular pill and a mention in the street press today that '2cb is finally here'.

I'm surprised that there isn't more concern that pills containing a drug that can cause people to trip out for 10 hours or more are apparently flooding Melbourne. Something that I've heard of people taking in the assumption that it was an MD-based pill.

Has anyone else being picking this up?

I sure as hell am not looking forward to seeing what headlines might appear if someone trips out on these and runs in front of a tram or something.

Will someone just reagent test the fuckers!? No reaction probably indicates LSD as the other orange ones did, 2C-B will go yellow to green. Easy to identify.

Stone Free said:
My fiance and I started acting really quite stupid and almost "drunk", talking in funny voices and acting really quite childish.

Not that I’ve had it, but isn't DXM meant to give you a "drunk" feeling?

Stone Free said:
I have read that these could be 2-c-xxx or something rather than LSD. There were no hallucenations. Any ideas??

i don't think it's acid...i had a heap of those triangles (not the one the poster is talking about, the ones that came out last year) and didn't get a single effect like what's been mentioned. Neither did any other poster who took them. Certainly the triangles were very strong.

But is it possible that these pills had DXM + MDxx in them.

It would explain the serotonin sydrome like symptoms the poster experienced. It would also account for the dealer claiming they were a bit LSDish since DXM is taken as a psychedelic.

What a shame you don't have a tester....

Stone Free

What did pill taste like? Did it have a aniseed smell/taste? Did it taste like a orange flavoured vitaminC tablet? Was it bitter?

The triangles from last year had a strong orange flavour to them (nice to suck on in fact).

Yeah i was going to speculate it on being a DXM combo,

send me one, il tell ya whats it in

chugs said:
Not that I’ve had it, but isn't DXM meant to give you a "drunk" feeling?

i don't think it's acid...i had a heap of those triangles (not the one the poster is talking about, the ones that came out last year) and didn't get a single effect like what's been mentioned. Neither did any other poster who took them. Certainly the triangles were very strong.

But is it possible that these pills had DXM + MDxx in them.

It would explain the serotonin sydrome like symptoms the poster experienced. It would also account for the dealer claiming they were a bit LSDish since DXM is taken as a psychedelic.

What a shame you don't have a tester....

I'm rather sceptical about those speculating on the possible DXM content for a number of reasons. Firstly, anyone who has had both LSD and DXM can tell you that they're nothing alike. Though DXM is often likened to psychadelics, it is a dissociative anaesthetic by nature and the effects it induces are quite distinct to those that LSD produces. I suppose it's possible that those whom arent experienced with both might confuse the two but it's not enough to convince me. Secondly, the amount of DXM needed to actually produce a pseudo-psychadelic trip is reasonably high (I'd say at least 350mgs upwards) and pills generally weigh between 250mg and 450mg (iirc) so it seems unlikely that you'd be able to cram enough DXM in on top of MDxx and binders. Having said that, I am aware that both substances are metabolised by the same enzyme so I suppose it's possible that considerably less is used and the effects of dxm are potentiated by the competition of the two substances for metabolisation.

The 'talking in funny voices', acting 'childish', giggling etc are all effects I associate with either the 'come-up' of an acid trip, or just a low dose acid itself. As such, it seems possible that these pills do contain LSD, albeit a low dosage and this would explain the 'childish' behaviour whilst also accounting for the lack of visuals. Irrespective of all that, it's still entirely possible that the pills are a combination of DXM and MDxx but I suppose we'll never know til someone tests one.

Cowboy Mac said:
Will someone just reagent test the fuckers!? No reaction probably indicates LSD as the other orange ones did, 2C-B will go yellow to green. Easy to identify.

I tested the ones I had and there was no reaction :\