• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pill Reports is now on MySpace & Facebook

I would make the page private to only pillreports approved friends... I have a lot of reservations for my trust of myspace's privacy policies. The site gets a lot of bad propoganda, don't know if I would be ready to commit my face (my profile pic) to a PR friends list quite yet--- as stated; do we trust this site?

Yeah it is pretty blantent to have pillreports as a myspace buddy...but then again....these myspacers who have the pics at the raves will them lookin all thizzed out isn't any better either!.....8o

I understand everyone's apprehension, and as I stated this is very, very new (about a day old) so we will be discussing the options of having a private page, ect. Right now I am the person 'running' the PR MySpace page, and I freely admit to being a bit MySpace ignorant (don't laugh!) so please be patient with me. ;) All suggestions are welcome...and remember, the same basic rules apply to the PR MySpace page as the website (no illegal activity, no asking for drugs/sources, ect.).

UPDATE: The Pill Reports MySpace page has now been set to PRIVATE to help ensure the privacy of our friends. Please submit a friend request or send an email to be added to our MySpace page.

:)

Thanks for the comments & suggestions - keep 'em comin'!

i wanna add you but not sure if i should, getting pretty personnal there..hmmm but then again you can see what i'm about!

i was thinking, can you not rename the myspace to PR Friends or something plus not have a pic of the logo .... cos i don't really want my friend n other ppl to see it!! just a thought thou!!

London Runner - thanks for bringing up that point. The site is still very new (about a week old now) and we're still working on it. (I'm a little myspace ignorant too, so please be patient with me.) :D

RavenousBlonde said:
I understand everyone's apprehension, and as I stated this is very, very new (about a day old) so we will be discussing the options of having a private page, ect. Right now I am the person 'running' the PR MySpace page, and I freely admit to being a bit MySpace ignorant (don't laugh!) so please be patient with me. ;) All suggestions are welcome...and remember, the same basic rules apply to the PR MySpace page as the website (no illegal activity, no asking for drugs/sources, ect.).

ahh okay so it was you I talked to :)

^^^ Yep, that was me. :)

We have gotten a lot of new friends just in the past week - thanks for helping us promote harm reduction! :D

Probably doesn't hurt to mention there's also a Pill Reports and Bluelight group on Facebook... do a search. :)

^^^ Excellent point :) There's not much there on the Facebook PR Group yet tho, I'm still learning that too. ;)

Just thought I'd add you can easily change the layout and all if you need help just google "customize myspace" or use HTML.

If you do use a premade template you should edit out the code with the banner and link so it doesn't have a banner across like "PIMPED UP TEHHH MYSPACE BY MYSPACE PIMPING AINT'T EASY"