• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill prices....

Do you guys usually buy of a 100 pill buyer, a 1000 pill buyer? I know that the price goes up for every person who touches the goods. Someone who buys 100 off a 1000 pill buyer may get them for $25 each, and that guy will resell for $35-40 for a pack of ten, and then if the ten pack guy resells singles he may charge $45-50. Everybody makes about $10 per pill, so if you can buy direct from a Mr. Big so to speak, you stand to save $10-20 per pill, and pay around $30 each, which is pretty good in my book.

Do you guys usually buy of a 100 pill buyer, a 1000 pill buyer? I know that the price goes up for every person who touches the goods. Someone who buys 100 off a 1000 pill buyer may get them for $25 each, and that guy will resell for $35-40 for a pack of ten, and then if the ten pack guy resells singles he may charge $45-50. Everybody makes about $10 per pill, so if you can buy direct from a Mr. Big so to speak, you stand to save $10-20 per pill, and pay around $30 each, which is pretty good in my book.