• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pill ID "snow angel"

xtimex

Bluelighter
I've been around the scene for awhile and swear have seen these pills, yet can not for the life of me find a picture of them online. A buddy of mine was given these at a club, but he doesn't roll. They are white, 8x5, have a score, brown specks and has looks like a cross with a round head and a wider bottom (imagine a snow angel). Or if you can imagine that big jesus in brazil on the mountain with it's arms out that's what it looks like, maybe a looks like a christmas cookie cut out. Anyways, anybody come across these? The marquis took awhile, but came up purple and the mecke went green to blue fast. I'm thinking these are imports or really, really old mdma. BTW I'm in the Dallas, Tx area.

I was just thinking these look like the bic man with a dress on.

time

I think I know what stamp you're talking about, but can't remember the name of it, either. :( Can you get a pic somehow?

YES YES YES YES YES. That is the press. We took them, felt them within 30 minutes on an empty stomach, but just felt like we were coming up the whole time with no peak. I took another half as she did (1.5) each, she was good, while I took another 3/4 of a mahjong or sword as some call it. I didn't peak hard as I wanted, but the after glow was more of an afterglow then a tweaky staying up feeling. All and all not too bad, I'd say low-medium mdma. It was a fun weekend. Thanks for finding the press. BTW did they say what was being pressed with that angel press? Thanks for whoever found the press. I thought I was good at finding my pill presses, but I believe I've found a better. Thanks for your homework.

time

woodpecker's awesome like that! :)

Glad to hear you had a good time...did you do a report yet? ;)

Nice one woodpecker. Report, nahh. I would have if I had a good picture, but neither my camera phone or my girls could get the logo of the pills and I doubt they'll be floating around the area as they didn't come from a usual dealer.