piercing survey!

I am the most boring of the boring...I have each ear pierced once...I used to be really fat but have since lost A LOT and am thinking about getting my navel pierced...I also want to get a shamrock tattooed on the small of my back...I don't think I have the guts to do it, though....
We shall see...
I totally want my next boyfriend, if I ever find one, to get his tongue pierced...I hooked up with a kid with his tongue pierced and it was fun!! Not in a gross perv way...but in a different, fun, kissing way...
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

I have my tongue, navel and ears pierced. I also have a tatoo on my back and one on my foot.

both ears. wow
smile.gif

Hey!
Well I'm sort of a reformed peircer... I used to have 7 in one ear 4 in the other, two in my eyebrow, my tongue, and both nipples... Both eyebrows ripped out, and I only got one redone... Both nipple ripped out, and I'm not even THINKING about it... I took out the tongue... guaged one hole in each ear to a 10 and took the rest out... So I'm left with one in each ear and one eyebrow... One tattoo too (tattootoo... Hee Hee!!!
smile.gif
)
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P