piercing survey!

junglE kidd

Bluelighter
Hey all you kook kats: just doing a survey on people and their piercings.
What do you have pierced????
I have my tongue and eyebrow......

Well nothing to exciting, I have my Navel and ears pierced (don't wear the ears though)
Majestica

well, I just have my naval and tregas pierced and the regular ear piercings...but they are gaged to 2's and 10's. (the ears)

I used to have piercings all up my ears but they pissed me off and they always fell out in the shower........
What I really want is a tatoo!!

Nothing at all for me! Well, I have my ears peirced, but I never wear earings. To tell you the truth, I'm waaay too lazy to deal with peircings (or any sort of accessory for that matter).
Call me simple...

I have quite a few peircings, the ones i wear jewlery in are,
My tounge (10 guage),
the middle of my lip (14 guage labet stud in it)
my ear lobes, first set i have 2 guage earlets in them with 12 guage circular barbells through the middle of them, second pair 12 guage captive rings,
and my belly button periced (actually i had 2 in there one in the bottom and one through the top, but i took the bottom one out.
I have also had my eyebrow peirced but took that out cuz it stared to migrate,
and my right nipple peirced took that out also cuz i wanted to have one in each but it hurt so fucking bad i didnt want to go through it again, so i took it out.
I like peircings but the jewelry gets so expensive! my next project will be a huge tribal peice on my back!! cant wait!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

oh and might i add i need to put recent pics up on here cuz the ones that are are over a year old cept the one of me with the tall guys and i went on a peircing spree and got most of there cept the nipple bellybutton and eyebrow in the past 6 months!
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy

hmm just both my ears...
thought about tongue.. but.. hmmmm still thinking about it....
hmmmmm
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

7 holes in the ears... one on the left "( . )" that has now closed up (it's very painful to do that to yourself, you know.. especially when you're drunk: hence Becca DOES NOT drink anymore! instead, she talks in 3 person
smile.gif
) One in the belly that has now closed up (see above) And i'm thinking about getting one down there because my parents said they would disown my if i got a tattoo - well, we'll show them, right?
smile.gif

Well, geez, I feel boring. I just have one hole in each ear. I pierced my ear cartilage when I was in ninth grade or something, but I had to take it out before my parents noticed. I would have more, but I live with super strict psycho 'rents.
PLUR
Harmoni

5 earrings in my ear lobes- 3 in the left, 2 in the right. Got my nose pierced the first crazzzz-E week at university and just got my tongue pierced over Christmas (sooooo much fun to play with.
wink.gif
)
PLUR,
kimmy
smile.gif

I got my tongue pierced a few weeks ago. And i have my belly button and 8 holes in my ears. That's about it. If i get any more, my parents will KILL me.
smile.gif

peace and love,
PLUR
smile.gif
*smiles*
smile.gif

starlette

hey
i got my lobes and tragus and tongue and labret and both nipples.
Next will be my septum but i will have to flip it up in my nose
for i work at barnes and noble and they wont let me have it out but suprising enough i have won the war with my bosses and they let me wear my labret peircing
smile.gif

LIVE THE PLUR!!!
mike-d
------------------
"what better place then here, what better time then now"

Well none myself, but my lifelong partner has eight in each ear, one in each nipple and two clit hood. And also since last week her tongue!
Alastair

well,
let us begin
i have my tongue peirced and my belly button
i had my eyebrow peirced but it got to infected
i also have my ears (wow)
i have 2 tatoos and that's when i decided to stop
smile.gif

Tounge, eyebrow, and both ears.
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."