L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pictures of lovers <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using airmiles to fly one way (which would cost $400) and driving 10 hours back in his car. So yeah I am taking on 2 days midweek. My boss in very understanding. A moving company will take the rest. I haven't booked the flight yet as I am waiting on him this week to book the movers. He said if he does not work out date wise he could do the drive alone. I have no interest in driving a box truck with a car in tow and neither does he. The move there cost 1200 and he did himself.

I feel confident. Always do. I went thru stages during the separation. I forgave him for being retarded and stopped being angry before he broke down and called.

^ Perfect timing for the call, then. I'm very happy and excited for you. Webcam shots, ftw. :p

January 2012 at my birthday dinner. I have no idea how he looks now and I am excited to see and feel him. June 20 cannot come soon enough.
034ptq.jpg

012yd.jpg

These are the only pictures I have of my boyfriend, I die everyday waiting for him to get out of prison :(
1332305724924.jpg

1332462133895.jpg

1332278647546.jpg

A year or so until I get to see him again when he gets release to work and stuff, two years until he is out completely and on parole.
*waits* He could've been out on parole two years ago if he didn't keep fucking up with drug tests

Not exactly "waiting" I'm not celibate or anything,
but I'll be here for him when he gets out. I'm a very difficult person to love, he loves me that's pretty special.
He doesn't judge me for being a druggie prostitute, I don't judge him for being a druggie inmate.

Last edited:
7f1187fa85.jpg

Me with my like best friend in the world and its not strictly speaking 'romantic' but it sorta it is, and never the less, I still think it fits the thread, its still absolutely pure love and affection...its me and her outside a office tower after just doing a whole lot of nothing much all day. A perfect day imo.

Also: First post so :p

wow I hate iPhoto so bad right now, I have a picture I'm trying to find to upload and have been trying to get it for the past 3 hours it feels like.

There is actually another one of these threads still open, the one by lemon
Pictures of lovers

Just thought I'd point that out so it can be merged or closed or whatever because it's close to 1k post anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.