• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Physical symptoms after MDMA use: Neck pain, headache, tingling index finger!

BelgianBear

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

This if my first post on Bluelight and I am looking to find some helpful advice from members who have undergone a similar experience to myself. A little over a month ago I was at a party and dosed two 150 mg of a crystal substance I was told was MDMA, although I believe it was cut with something else. The high was euphoric and everyone opened up, but the feeling felt different, there were no visuals (what I would call "earthquake vision") and the high did not come in waves. Instead, I felt euphoric for about 8 hours straight until I started to have no energy left, I began hyperventilating, my voice began to tremble and I developed a painless torticollis (neck spasm to the left), which lasted a few hours. I have never had a negative experience on MDMA throughout the 3 years I have been consuming it. I always space my MDMA use at least 3 months apart and do not take as much as I took this last time.

The following day, after managing a few hours of sleep, I felt extremely disconnected from the world, nothing beyond the ordinary, however I did notice that my head felt extremely heavy, almost as if my neck could snap under its weight. After 5 days had passed I started getting a very dull, continuous headache and my anxiety levels were through the roof. For the following week I struggled with life: I barely slept or ate, and had terrible suicidal and desperate thoughts.

This continuos headache has continued every single day since my ingestion of MDMA approximately 35 days ago, with a few other symptoms which are as follows:

- pain in turning my neck to the left, as well as a soft, grating noise when I do so.
- ears pop and crackle when i swallow or open my jaw.
- left index finger frequently tingles or goes numb, this comes and goes every few days.
- A little more info on the headache < It is usually at the back of my head around the base, but can be around my temples and around my eyes (sometimes causing eye pain), or on the front or top of my head.
- dizziness, sometimes not that noticeable but if I turn my head or engage in activity that is too vigorous it becomes apparent.
- pins and needles seem to occur more often and more intensely than the used to.

I must say since about two weeks ago I am starting to feel mentally like myself again. I am eating a balanced and healthy 3 meals a day, I am doing cardio every day and lifting at the gym at least twice a week. However, my physical symptoms are still present with incredibly slow improvement. They always seem to set in around an hour after I wake up and get worse with stress.

I have seen two doctors who I must say were pretty unhelpful, the first one put it down to stress and anxiety. This made sense at the time but like I said it does not apply anymore as I am back to feeling like myself. The second one put it down to a viral infection he told me would subside in a matter of days, which it hasn't.

I should also mention that I am taking Omega 3 fish oil tablets and multivitamins!

Please, if anyone has gone through a similar experience please feel free to PM me or reply to this thread.

Stay safe guys,

BB

Hi no clue if you are still using blue light, but something very similar happened to me a couple months ago and my headaches will not go away. I know this was seven years ago, but did you ever find out what happened?