• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

phthalimidopropiophenone

Einstein seemed to think so (that's where he stole Special Relativity, no? ;))

Seek a medic i will but say what? like they will be stumped
is there an pharm drug like this or some medical stuff i can say otherwise i going to have print this out.
what organ or tests or questions should i ask or say...

tadfish said:
Seek a medic i will but say what? like they will be stumped
is there an pharm drug like this or some medical stuff i can say otherwise i going to have print this out.
what organ or tests or questions should i ask or say...
You better tell them the truth. At least in my country the medics are bound to professional discretion and I would tell my doc every detail of my drug habits if it is necessary...

no not lol.
now after much research i have found that it only is a risk to one trying to have children or pregnant. i seen a doctor as well.
doesn't seem worries said it had some good effects also... can't recall those seems i over reacted

Wonder how my sperm and reproductive system is. Is it this substance Reload this Page phthalimidopropiophenone that has strong smell?

Last edited:
omg. I imagine tadfish as a hyperactive paranoid gnome on a bad anxiety trip smoking one cigarette after another, what is certainly more dangerous than the compound he took. Like those guys with the jwh 018..

use pubmed etc to find some papers ..

omg. I imagine tadfish as a hyperactive paranoid gnome on a bad anxiety trip smoking one cigarette after another, what is certainly more dangerous than the compound he took. Like those guys with the jwh 018..

use pubmed etc to find some papers ..

what papers? i just wanted to know the smell. Maybe with your knowledge you can add something constructive to the thread.
I don't smoke cigo's but have smoked spice isn't it a carcinogen?
Me paranoid yep.
But from some of those anti-neo dove people can u blame me? oh did you read over the neo dove threads and this whole thread? I have read as much as i can on the subject?

Over the years here i been told that eating this many HBWR seeds wood kill me, give me gangrene and that neo organics range are anything from bk-PMA to all sorts of things that will cause me serious harm.

Sorry , can´t answer to pm´s yet, as i´m still a greenlighter :| .
As soon as i´m a bluelighter you´ll get a pm.
But you´re right. As i really can´t contribute to the smell it was wrong to post.

But in general, everyone who takes THAT exaggerated doses for a longe time no matter what kind of drug without informing himself a priori to the use is whether someone who has no willing to live or a "typical drug abuser, that opposes a danger to himself and to society" . And if there is no information about certain compounds then don´t be surprised if you risk your health. especially with that amounts! and well, i endorse worries about dangers of drugs, but you began (and continue) your posts with FUcK FUCK OMG OMG OMG FUCK !!!!! as if you heard the first time, that drugs can do harm to your body. and now you jump around as a fucking paranoid gnome. If you´ve already been to doctors and talked to chemists, then why do you still have to ask ? If you die a painfull death then you deserve it! Such an unresponsible use is not tolerable, and what you mentioned in the pm
If you done as many drugs as i have and can still speak i be suprized.
wtf ? do you really think taking a lot of drugs is some kind of "cool" ??
but go ahead, i don´t mind .. hopefully one retard less !

€:
Hämmilton said:
I dunno what yer sperm smells like, so I can't answer.

:D :D :D

I meant what does the drug smell like for fucks sake. My English and grammar does need improvement. I not stressed about it now i should say but i will let ya know.
I just wondering if it this pro-drug that has a strong smell.
Yes paranoid and yes i say fuck fuck fuck... Sorry is Doh! like regret not exceptable emotion?
Know i don't think taking lots of drugs are cool though i once did like pushing the boundaries like most young people pushing the limits. Go hard or go home.
How does a paranoid gnome act?

Whos quote is that? para phrasing are we?

If you die a painfull death then you deserve it! Such an unresponsible use is not tolerable, and what you mentioned in the pm

wtf ? do you really think taking a lot of drugs is some kind of "cool" ??
but go ahead, i don´t mind .. hopefully one retard less !

€:

:D :D :D

Man you hope i die a painfull death well what about 1000's a people in Australia that abused neo's range as well, abuse ICE, speed, meth or what ever they can smoke, the people that IV street drugs, drop street e's you hope they all die painfully cause what they took a chance. What other options do most people have? I am not the most unsafe or unhealthy drug user. i know many people who did lots of drugs not even knowing the faintest idea whats in substances they took.

So you never bought street drugs? You never taken a risk on something u didn't fully know. A boring, lame and uneventful life you must have led i feel sorry for you. funny i bet i live much longer than you. You are the kinda of person that gets sun cancer in there 20's while others get burnt silly there whole lifes having fun and never get cancer. So people like Hunter S thompson, Shulgin all deserve to die painful deaths. On behalf on many drugs users, addicts and risk takers fuck off go study some more books.

Last edited:
i really don´t want to discuss with you what my life is about or how i lead it.
But you really made my day and amused me if i actually managed to understand your intention <3 . I hope you are not being serious, but if you do so ... :D What really scares me is that people with your mental abilities live amongst us and endanger us in road traffic!. As i can´t account on topic, and this thread is tending to end up in a (asymmetric) change of blows, i won´t engage anymore in this amusing discussion =D

Last edited:
Its all about having a good lol.=D
I did. Oh your not the house i drove my car throw and bailed sorry if it was u i had some good street pills years ago took a risk drank too much and was silly seeing how fast and far i could do a burnout.8o The car managed to drive out and get home go old holdens. Funny story i left my number plate in the rumble...;)

So people like Hunter S thompson, Shulgin all deserve to die painful deaths. On behalf on many drugs users, addicts and risk takers fuck off go study some more books.

If they put others at risk? Sure. Though I can see no reference to Shulgin doing so, nor even using illegal drugs.

I agree i was just seaking answer related to the topic of the thread. Other have taken this off topic with slurs and attacks.

I read all of Shulgin's books he drove his car off his head on drugs and well Hunter S. Thompson lived his life on the edge.

Some hunter quotes why not better than half the bullshit said for last few post:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.

i have received sample of phatalimidopropiophenone and have cleaved of the phatalimido with boiling it in water now iam left with cathinone freebase
but dont know how to crystalize to cathinone hcl !!!
Any suggetions?

Your post is against the rules I am afraid, drug synth questions are a no-no.

You do realise that this thread is also from 09 right?