Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Philly & Outskirts Raves + Rollers - Fav songs to roll to

Agent of Time

Greenlighter
Hola,

New here as a member but have been reading for a long time... Lookin to chat with ppl with similar interests.... Having never seen any decent rolls in reading pa ... was seeing what anyone else's viewpoints were.... bout to change that ;)

Last edited:
best roll i had when i lived near philly was red g's up pill with G on one side and the soccer girl on the other....

Yea unfortunately east coast/northeast has never been a good spot for mdma and the scene in general. Even in the best of days...

It doesn't surprise me the G's up Hoes Down press has been the best you've encountered, that was one press that made it to areas that normally didn't see good presses. Those were very often MDA presses too, probably another reason you liked em so much. A good MDA press or mdma/MDA mix can blow a plain mdma press out of the water.

I only ever encountered that press once (red or purple I forget) but pretty sure my mom stole it and ate it lol.

Do you use a test kit? It's essential for your area.

-GC

not at the time ..... i have a test kit now.... but the pill def wasn't methylone or butylone or a cathinone.... it was euphoric and speedy ... but def not straight meth.... however that being said .... the euphoria encountered on 2cb and even APB's blew that pill out of the water

I ate some mushies randomly handed to me by some kids from south Boston in the parking lot of Shampoo one time.

I'm pretty sure it was awesome--on a Sunday morning--melting into my seat at the edge of the room.

There were a lot of under ( drinking ) aged kids there back then.

The year might have been 1997/8.

as far as pills go.... nj and baltimore get decent presses occasionally as well as ny ... so i am surprised philly hasn't seen more quality pills

Yea most of those G's up were MDA so it definitely would give a speedier feel to it as well.. I'm not from that area, but I've been around for long enough and know people from out that way to know how the mdma scene is out there.

Looking at ecstasydata results for NY as of recent shows it's not too bad (although not great) but your right Philly is hurting for quality MDMA.

My guess is the heroin epidemic, it hit my area hard too and I've been down that road. Heroin is the only drug I've ever done that replaced all other substances, when your using heroin you have little desire to find other substances. I'm assuming this mindset effects the other drug trades and makes finding other substances even harder.

APB's are awesome I'll agree, I love 5-mapb.

-GC

yeah never was into opiates... but yeah thats probably the reason... profit... don't find too many psychedelic drug dealers ... unless your talkin bulk imports ... more of a if u stumble across a fellow explorer or not ... u on the west coast ? down south ? I'm movin to florida in a couple years ... rolls should be more abundant I'm thinkin