• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

phenotropil/carphedon

nanobrain said:
yes and no. its sindocarb. would not want to waste your time, as mine was.
for what its worth it is sidnocarb. etymology probably as it is structurally derived from a heterocyclic group called the sydnones.
shame it is a waste of time.
have been going through russian literature, bromantane appears a lot too. whether it really is a stimulant / nootropic is unsure it seems to be more commonly used as a masking agent in sport, bromantane was developed by the russian army as an endurance enhancer.
regards
v

Last edited:
everyones different i guess

there seems a lot of conflicting stuff on carphedon (4-phenylpiracetam). i had read and heard all sorts so the only way was to try for myself. got a 1 gram sample made and tried the recommended oral 100 mg. if your looking for a rush, euphoria etc the man is right, it's not for you. however if you want something very clean that keeps you going without taking a front seat then you'll love it.

i think a comment of my wife's best somes it up, it's 2.00 am after a hard days work and she's finished a crossword and looking through the tv giude for something to watch, turns to me and says "that stuffs not much good is it" she would have been in bed 3 hours before that without it!

you really just don't notice it unless you stop and wait.

we "enjoyed" it so much i'm getting 50 grams made up now.

^^^interesting. So it really doesn't have significant hedonic/addictive properties, yet still keeps you going even when sleep-deprived? Seems too good to be true!

Im very interested in trying some out, I've heard good things about it from a friend who had bought some in Russia last year. According to him it felt like a very smooth, clean stim, no anxiety or jittery-ness reminiscent to regular stims like caffeine or modafinil. Would appreciate it if someone could PM me a source or is willing to trade some for modafinil powder.

There is a company in the U.S. online selling this stuff now (along with pramiracetam), since i've ordered plenty of shit from them i'm going to email and ask for a sample pack or something - they have a monopoly on the stuff so of course the price is crazy high, but i notice it does sell out fast.

I ain't gonna order any, but if i play good customer w/email happy happy with your products! want to order a fuckton more! but i woudl like to test out this stuff first.. etc, if its free.. i'll eat it, if not oh well.

Has anybody else tried this one? It is quite expensive, but sounds interesting nonetheless. I may give it a try.

5-HT2 said:
^^^Yeah there is, but it's not released on the market yet. I have a friend who is working on putting it up for sale. However, one caveat is that chronic megadoses of nefiracetam tend to cause testicular cancer in canines :\

http://www.neurenpharma.com is current doing studies in the US to seek FDA approval. A few nootropic companies sell it as a supplement in bulk as well.

Russia seems to be on the front line in terms of nootropic and adaptogen technology.

Theres an adaptogen/herb thats been used for hundreds of years in the cold parts of Russia to improve cold tolerance ,immunity, and general adaptive capabilities . I think its called Rhodiolia... ?

Nootropics are just starting to be getting more available , and ease of access, quality, and price are all going down. Hopefully this will lead towards FDA approval .

-lenses

Tried this one. First time 200mg, followed by 100 mg after 2 hours. Noticeable stimulation after first hour, mild euphoria, some mood elevation, feel a little bit jittery. Another 100mg were taken. Euphoria is still persisted, little more jittery, willing to communicate is increased due to every minor detail may piss me off badly, feeling like my speech is improved and became more fluent, but it may be just self-suggestion, feeling piracetam-like nootropic effect. Effects were persisted for another 3 hours, then dropped of imperceptibly. No hangover after all, but still a little bit jittery. Falling asleep is quite difficult, so better avoid taking before 15.00.
Another 100 mg. experience were quite like first one with 200mg dose, but effects were barely noticeable, faded away after 4 hours and leaved me with quite unpleasant feeling of general numbness and decreased speed of psycho-motor reactions for good 4 hours (strange after-effect though).
Effects of fenotropil are quite distinguish from that of amphetamine. In fact fenotropil is more "goofy" and less "serious", than amphetamine and doesn't provide feelings of confidence and power, neither feeling of noticeable increasing of body energy. Fenotropil molecule is looks alike aminorex molecule, so they can share some of the main effects, but I never tried aminorex and have absolutely no idea what it's action like. Fenotropil stimulant action is observable fully in physical activity. Especially in aerobic activity, less in anaerobic. Increase resistance to cold.
All data is subjective.
It can enduce fast unmotivated mood swings (from sub-depressive, to hypo-maniacal state) for 2 days or so after the day of the usage in persons with hysterical personality disorder with doses from 100mg. (One occasion)
Also it may induce panic-attacks if user is suffer from asthenia (astenodepressive disorder) in doses from 100mg. (One occasion)
If single dose exceed 500mg it can provoke panic attacks and confusion.

Please, excuse my harsh English.

Last edited:
compant

There is a company in the U.S. online selling this stuff now (along with pramiracetam), since i've ordered plenty of shit from them i'm going to email and ask for a sample pack or something - they have a monopoly on the stuff so of course the price is crazy high, but i notice it does sell out fast.

I ain't gonna order any, but if i play good customer w/email happy happy with your products! want to order a fuckton more! but i woudl like to test out this stuff first.. etc, if its free.. i'll eat it, if not oh well.
could you please let me know about this source? many thanks,e rnie

I have been using Phenylpiracetam since last year for study and work purposes.

It is a decent CNS stimulant with "white" action, meaning it provides concentration, alertness and slight mood improvement. The effect fades after 2 weeks. That's the bad thing..
The good thing is that is available again from many decent sources online.

does carphedon show up as an amphetamine in an urin test?