• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Phenibut

I beg to differ. Phenibut gave me some fantastic highs -at high doses I confess, but never had any headache and puked only once the first time I tried it -and it was and opiate like puke (ie nice).

And the morning after I was still high and sociable. I have to find a cheap source now, it was too expensive. On my drugs scale, I give it a 7 out of 10. Great long acting partial sedative (as it can be stimulant too). The only thing I agree with you is that it has not to be taken lightly and everyday. Keep it to once a week.

Overall I prefer it to GBL.

Some great advice/experience on here.

Personally i want this stuff purely for relaxation purposes,the same way i use kratom. TBH,i don't even get high off kratom,it just relaxes me and stops me frowning and walking around with a cold vacant stare,pissed off with the world around me. I don't want to get 'mashed'. I know what i mean.

very quick-phenibut obtained from other source

@lou lou reed,i see what u mean,very pleasant

gonna go easy with this stuff. just wat i want atm. :)

Got a tub of powder today, I was thinking of having 500mg not too see if I feel anything but I'm not sure I would, plus I'm going to be drinking later and will probably have either 'beaut or diaz before bed, the combination sounds like a knockout.

I'm thinking be sensible and have 1000mg before bed, some more tomorrow when I'm not drinking and then give it a rest to evade the addiction probability.

Sounds sensible enough? I just want an excuse to try some now.. impatient wanker that I am!

Don't take phenibut if you intend on drinking. Save it for tomorrow. If really you want to try it today, don't take more than 500mg.

edit: didn't see your part about benzos. Definately don't mix benzos with phenibut. It's a big no-no.

Last edited:
Don't take phenibut if you intend on drinking. Save it for tomorrow. If really you want to try it today, don't take more than 500mg.

edit: didn't see your part about benzos. Definately don't mix benzos with phenibut. It's a big no-no.

Ok cheers for the advice, I'll save it for tomorrow.
Am I likely to have a heinously long sleep or just a really good sleep falling asleep quickly? Or both!
Eg if I have to get up at 8am is it a good idea to have some at midnight?

^ Well the first night on phenibut was the most wonderful sleep I've ever had, totally relaxed. But 8 hours of sleep may be a bit short, yeah. Save it for a minimum of 10 hours sleep night, I'd say.

I'll play it safe and have it 2 nights before my exam to see if I'm going to be able to get up on time, how long I'm out for, etc!

Good Bluelight, harm reduction at its best!
Thanks again :)

WOAH!

What can i say! Do not underestimate this stuff,it really is quite potent. It has given me the most deep,refreshing,restful sleep i have had in ages. At one point i zoned out in front of the computer and was told i was poked,prodded,patted [aaahhh] and had my arms lifted and dropped again.
Unmentionable things could have been done and i would have been none the wiser. Thankfully i never awoke with full make-up on and my trousers and pants around my ankles.

Curiosity did get the better of me and on the Friday and i did try a somewhat recreational dose,4 grms spaced out over a number of hours.

I HAVE NO DESIRE TO REPEAT THIS AGAIN!

I started to become slightly dizzy and disorientated and had to lay on my bed.Within about half an hour from this i projectile vomited all over myself and my duvet.

I am now going to have a break from phenibut.As i said earlier,if problematic habitual use starts creeping it's way in the stuffs getting flushed,special delivery to the local sewer.At the moment though,this stuffs a definite keeper.

Do your homework on this,read this thread from start to finish and take in everything that is said and remember you will not feel effects properly for at least two hours. Do not redose. There is also alot of info on those bodybuilding sites including problematic use and withdrawal.It will make you realise to treat it with respect. Occasional use is the key for it's beneficial properties.

Keep safe.

^ Gorgeous post above me, doesn't sound bad at all!

Anyway I just had it last night 1st time and OH BOY!
I had 1.5g before bed, after about 5 beers, I didn't realise it took a few hours to give you the super duper sleepy weepy I desired so I had a wee diaz to aid me in that respect.

Well I just got woken up (7 hours later) and AHH I'm actually buzzing! I feel fucking awesome, it's like some very mild tinnitus throughout my entire body, I've had an utterly brilliant snooze and now I have a euphoric glow, yep, I'm a glower, I'm fairly sure if someone else saw me in this room they'd see a fuzzy white outline around me. Ha!

I feel wonderful, I could skydive from the moon!

I think I'll get dressed and go for a cigarette now, love this feeling though, it's damned awesome!

I am going to be buying 20 x .25 caps of phenibut (they sell them OTC in drug stores in Ukraine). I was wondering whether taking 1g with a booster of .5g (If I feel I am up for it) in about 3 hours would be alright? What if I have say two beers during those three hours? How long can I expect the initial effects to last? Does it have any effect on you sex drive?

What's the deal with redosing on Phenibut? Are small booster doses okay, or is that asking for trouble?

Thanks,

Last edited:
I am going to be buying 20 x .25 caps of phenibut (they sell them OTC in drug stores in Ukraine). I was wondering what taking 1g with a booster of .5g (If I feel I am up for it) in about 3 hours would be alright? What if I have say two beers during those three hours? How long can I expect the initial effects to last? Does it have any effect on you sex drive?

What's the deal with redosing on Phenibut? Are small booster doses okay, or is that asking for trouble?

Thanks,

Well I had had about 10 beers yesterday then 1500mg before bed and was perfectly fine, woke up with such a fucking great buzz it was unreal.

I think if you're wanting it for sleep then take it an hour or two before bed, I doubt it's going to help your sex drive at all, more likely to knock you out!

Yeah, IIRC, phenibut doesn't boost your sex drive like GBL.

As for dosing, I used to take 2 grams (yeah I know, too much), but I didn't take any other depressant alongside. Great morning afterglow.

Don't forget it takes two hours to kick in.

Yeah, IIRC, phenibut doesn't boost your sex drive like GBL.

As for dosing, I used to take 2 grams (yeah I know, too much), but I didn't take any other depressant alongside. Great morning afterglow.

Don't forget it takes two hours to kick in.

Haha the 2 hour thing is a bit annoying.

I took 1500mg and then (why?) decided to go no Omegle video chat and get naked....

After about an hour I had a diaz and another 500mg of the 'beaut.

I kept up the naked chatting on Omegle and while I was chatting to someone I fell the fuck asleep, I actually slept in my god damn chair!
I slept naked, with the webcam on, lying on my arm. Woke up with such a shock as to wtf I was doing, again a nice afterbuzz but a dead arm. I'm also feeling a bit nauseated at the moment, it could be because of the heinous quantity of beer I had or the fact I had 2g instead of 1.5g this night but the nausia feeling is combined with the lovely glow.

Such a WEIRD night, WHY in the world of cunt did I do any of that last night? My word.

Okay well 2g, 20mg diaz and some beers made me throw my innards up this morning, I don't mind spewing though so it was fine. Excess of euphoria isn't that nice!

Going to stick to 1g tonight, or maybe just diaz to avoid addiction.

Dammit, the don't sell Phenibut OTC any more. I checked 5 different pharmacies and had no luck. Well at least it seems you can still get it delivered via Kiev based online stores and its not scheduled yet.

Fucking Ukrainian narcs, they are really good at targeting still legal drugs. They just passed a law banning mephedrone, JWH, Salvia, HWBR (Motherfuckers - no uses this drug other connoisseurs of psychedelics) and several other RC. Fuckers

Just up, not much euphoria today! But then I had a much longer sleep after taking 2000mg (yeah I know I said I'd take less).
There is still a bit of a glow, bit of a fuzzyness really, nothing bad anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ate 1.25g of some Phenibut. We'll see what happens. not going to mix it with booze today, but will try that combo on friday depending on what happens today (which could be not a lot).

Just ate 1.25g of some Phenibut. We'll see what happens. not going to mix it with booze today, but will try that combo on friday depending on what happens today (which could be not a lot).

It's odd how little (I say little, I mean 500-1000mg) can change a decent sleep into nice euphoria into spewing and feeling heinously dire for hours!

Not sure if anyone else gets this, I sure do!