• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Phatties/Raver Pants... all about pants, pants, pants! *work warning*

You know Mister Potato man, i still own phats that would put you to shame ;)

but of course - i like totally bought them back when it was cool, before it became a fad :D and they are custom :p

and to be honest - this thread does not say "in praise of phat pants"....why can't people axe them if they like? particularly if they have previously worn them...not like they're offering an uneducated opinion :\

i fail to see how offering a positive view is necessarily more valid than a negative one???? :\

<3

Originally posted by Mary Poppins
...i fail to see how offering a positive view is necessarily more valid than a negative one???? :\

^The point was, people were using it solely to express their distaste in phats.
The title is 'What Do Your Phat Pants Look Like' - - - it isn't asking your opinion, although it is on topic to throw it in. :\.
I figured the chances were if you owned a pair and wore them more than twice a year you would prolly' actually like them. Looks like I was very wrong.

^ I agree - but I guess I was using KB's posts as an example as he admits he owns them, but apparently doesn't like them anymore etc...I just don't like it when posts don't agree with other people's viewpoints are deemed to be inappropriate :\

I understand that to enter a thread merely to bash them is probably not so cool...but as you've said, just because you own 'em, doesn't mean you like 'em....

:)

Re: <3

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Is this an anti phatpants thread?
Funny, I thought it was titled, 'What Do Your Phat Pants Look Like?' - - - not bag the hell out of them.

You don't like them, you don't wear them. Simple enough.
You want to rant, there's a thread for that too. :):p.

Um, Okay... They look retarded and I'm making a comparison. It never says say something good about your phat pants, scratch that FAT pants as they aren't PH worthy. Miscellaneous rants would go in said thread, but I figured this was on topic.

Not all fat pants are bad, for instance, ther ones that were on sale that had minimal flare and armadillo style knees, they were stylish and funtional. These pants that have glowy crap all over them, that stretch over your shoes, that trail on the ground, that in general look like something from a circus sideshow or a prize game carnival.

I do casual gigs as a balloonist, I don't feel the need to dress up as a clown in my spare time...

That is all.

This thread's gettin' a bit serious :p

Maybe we should lighten up a bit again ...

Back to butterflies and meadows ... ;)

what you mean raves died in the late 9o's
they died in 93 (well they did in sydney)

i like my phats but thats cause i made them myself
out of a couple of pairs of jeans that didnt fit properly any more

my are custom not $200 of the rack rip offs

Bah!!! Phatties ROCK... my phatties rock, both pairs...

Aint none of ya'll got phats like me!

what you made your own custom phatties??
cause unless you did then yes every one els who got the same brand as you do have phatys like yours

^aye, this is true. however you are neglecting that most dont bother with making their own designs and simply get the store to be "original" for them ;)

Where do i buy raver pants from?

Hi im in melbourne kinda new to the raves scence and all and really wanna get some raver pants!! im going into the city today dose anyone know good shops around the CBD

NO sources.

Unless you move it to Aus Social where you should UTFSE.

I don't think i know of any shops in the city that sell raver gear... the 3 shops that i do know of:
Strange Days - Prahran (chapel st)
M.O.S (ministry of style) - Fitzroy
Inacoma - Ringwood

Good luck!

are raver pants phat pants? cos i want them!

any prices? custom made or store bought? i neeeed to know, as i neeeeeeeed some

Try a Search under "Phat Pants" and "Melbourne" and all your questions will be answered... :) There is even a thread around here with pix of peoples phat pants, just look out for the work warning!! hehe

DJC*

KrisChris said:
I don't think i know of any shops in the city that sell raver gear... the 3 shops that i do know of:
Strange Days - Prahran (chapel st)
M.O.S (ministry of style) - Fitzroy
Inacoma - Ringwood

Good luck!

^^^ There now an Inacoma on Brunswick Street I think...

where do you get these phat pants? how how much? and do i have to go to melb to get them, or can i order them from somewhere?

ive owned one pair of phats...they were one of the first styles out with just plain denim and yellow fluro strap.s got them in sydney around the $30mark. recently gave them to my new boy cause i dont wear them now...

im going to go buy a pair of camo pants from a shop near me cause camo pants are hot on chicks =D

i think it depends what type of phats you wear as to whether it defines your style of dance or music...the fluro khandy ones of course would insinuate you are a khandy raver...but the plain phatts people wear dont really define anything...

there are a few males in here id love to see in phats...reow!