• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Petition against prohibiting RCs in the netherlands

Won’t do shit. They’ve had this legislation pending for a while now.

But worth a shot.

OP you want this in EADD?

Signed and shared on Twitter.

Won’t do shit. They’ve had this legislation pending for a while now.
That's unfortunately what I think as well, nobody cares about a bunch of internet users digitally signing something :( Of course I've signed but my hopes aren't high. The age of internet chemicals will come to an end sooner or later, that was clear ever since 4-MMC got banned instead of regulated,

Reactions: izo
Anybody knows whether there are other attempts (like e.g. a real life, physical petition) to stop the pending ban in the NL?

no idea. mxe for example got legislated by the un. dont think that it helps much either. but in 50 years or so rethinking will set in, at least here in europe.

I thought the UNO had stated the war on drugs as a big failure with more harm than anything (possibly wrong and it was some other institution but I thought it was the UNO). But they continue to regulate drugs internationally :( Nowadays even the US is more accepting about drugs (decriminalization, legal marijuana in some areas) than the EU and they brought us the war on drugs. Fuck Nixon. I wonder how the world would look with regulated, legal drugs. Less war, pain and crime for sure, and less suicides I suppose.