• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

Green ck's are speed.
They look really nice, great press. but they're shitty.
smile.gif
tested very light orange.
Brought one then was speaking to the guy and he told me how there were speedy pills, cokey pills etc ha He explained to me that these were your standard wizzy pill.
I hate the mentality that pills are supposed to be a suprise package!

was told about orange dolphins ( i think they were orange..)i wasnt looking for biscuits (i have a pack of tim tams handy..) but i am next weekend (obviously) has anyone heard of/tested these dolphins ? he said they were "dope" .. but my dealer sucks.. thats what comes with being an indie hiphop head, who's only just put his foot inside the door of the rave scene.. thank god for bluelight..

I'm hearin of Blue CKs as well, no reports, could be the green, (u know how sometimes they r a blue-green colour?)
orange dolphins, unrealiable source said they are wicked
British pounds, mixed reports, very strange, some no effect, some "best pill ever". think i'll keep lookin for the 007's unless i get more info on the rest
------------------
Addicted to the Atmosphere........

White ferraris test purple and are reasonable pills not strong but fun nonetheless.
Orange dolpins just tested turned slight orange have heard from people who dropped them and they reported being "Fucked up" obviously not by MDxx of any kind also reports of visuals and trippy effects.
Green CK's tested light orange/yellow
UFO's tested orange and were told they are shithouse!

check out pill report 3876 for info on the orange dolphins (all bad)
I wonder when the "windmill factor" will cease being the standard measurement for pill quality?
smile.gif

Purple/pink 007s:
7 * 4 mm (small!)
Both sides flat and bevelled
standard 007 logo
look hard but scraping for tester came off easily etc
patchy colour, purplish/pink colour (similar to pink ying yangs although darker)
(could this be the great pink ying yang recrushing exp, or was that those dodgy looking purple hearts from earlier)
Interesting side by side trst result with a windmill.
Both went the usual purple, but after half a minute the 007 was completely black and the windmill definitely retained a shade of purple.
Probably means nothing but lets not forget the whole MDMA or MDEA or its a mixture windmill controversy.
I think until a pill comes in, in huge numbers, as good as the windmills they will always be the ones people compare with.
I'd know i'd like to hear a comparison between the two from anyone thats had both.
Stunning reports on these, half definitely gets u well above threshold, but they now seem to be in short supply, unless the bigger boys are holding on to these for release a few days before that MASSIVE weekend.

I saw orange dolphin from a guy who buys from a guy who buys from a local maker. No test and not taken.
Also big white mits, with big deep pressed logo. Also untested or eated
Saw them green Cks too. I agree bullocksy from what I heard
Here's the shit... I need to know: Little pills, dark green. Scored but no logo. Known as mini splits, mini ghosts, mini domes, whatever. Anyone heard of these.
P.S. my pc is now truly fucked. Dunno how often I'll be able to be on in the next few days...

Heard from a friend who took orange dolphins. She thinks they are weak speed bombs. She also mentioned green CKs which I don't trust but she says everyone she knows says they are the bollocks.
Oh yeah and I forgot...she says blue question marks...I trust them not...She says everyone says they were wicked too. And if their friends thought green CK's were good then they are probably wrong about the ?'s
DB
[This message has been edited by Darkblade (edited 25 September 2000).]

steer clear of largish brown pill with " S " stamped on one side, looked, felt and smelt like some sort of animal feed repressed into a pill, tested with no result, but i have been informed that there was many multiple hundreds on offer, so they r in decent supply. The dickhead called them brown supermen...

you guys have got to read the latest pill reports on teknoscape, they are the funniest
god those guys are idiots