• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills

Went to Euphoria last nite, A friend got a yellow bugs bunny. It was obviously yellow in color, we couldn't make out the logo becoz it was very very faint imprint, almost like it didn't have a logo at all. There was no color change when I tested it, so I decided to retest it just to make sure and still no color change. When my friend dropped it she chewed it in her mouth and she said it had a sweet taste to it. And well, I think you should be able to guess the rest, hardly anything at all except for a bit of energy.

Raised White hearts with dirty purple'y speakls.
Test bunk..They are a particularly nasty dose of Kettamine YUK!!!.
MERCEdes I dont think they are mdea at all no way !!! I had one and they are just fine just Sm..ky .But i could be Wrong
frown.gif

Bulldogs hmmm well they are a hell speed bomb and i know they have some Kettamine in them as a STUPID freind blasted a half mainline DUMMASS and he said it was like his body was tearing appart like paper..
But the pills are a great combination of GUTTER DRUGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell weekend lotsa party going on hope eveyone had a ball
smile.gif

"Keep Those bunk DD at bay wear a Bluelight shirt today" www.bluelightershirts.com

At Waxoff tested a rather large pill, orange in color, had symbol of E on it. Dealer called it a Bardello and said it came from adelaid
When tested first time not color change ocured, so tested second time and changed to dark red. Probly some prescribed drug.

Tested an orange bird on the weekend these pills are dodgy home bakes. Some in the batch were only half the size of others. Tested light orange. Another one to stay away from!

nother one i remember
white mitsis: no test, reports indicate MD** but not significant quantity.
have heard a couple of rumours of another big batch of imports, one saying they will be white mercedes but a diff batch to the current ones goin round, should make things nice and confusing
smile.gif
Blue hearts also seem to be a blue/grey colour and are reported to be very nice indeed, keep an eye out.
also offered some caps, no reports on these.
any1 know if the white and/or speckled ying yangs around are a new batch or the k bombs from a few weeks ago??

i had a yellow ghost on sat night at rolando, FKing wikked pill was a reallllly intense rush, i didnt dance cos i was sitting down most of the night, didnt get up much (it wasnt a smakky feeling but i guess if u sit on ur arse u stay on ur arse (=.. but im digressing)
The ghosts r very very very clean no problems with the comedown n i got these wikked tingles once the main rush was over... real nice MD** afterglow.. sat on the foreshore near UWA n watched the sun rise. sweeeeeeeeeeeet
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)

Yeah, Goosh is right, another batch landed on Saturday, word is that they r above windmill quality, but that is coming from the guy who has them, so what else is he gonna say... would be very disapointed if they r more white mercedes...
Will hopefully have some very good news l8r today regarding the type and quality of these pills...

Got my hands of some yellow domes last week and looking forward to muching them this weekend. Have a question for the people that've had them, were they a very pale yellow? Could be mistaken for a creamy colour if you didn't look closely. I've EZ Tested and they went to black instantly, I'm just hoping these aren't the shittier new white domes that are out again....
Any word yet on the new batch of imports people?

Two domes out there.Confusion for sure .Test kits ppls
wink.gif

Mercedes there are two..I had one last week great pill.Tonight merc was very off white to grey and brownish ones also! symbol wasent real flash looked amaturish.Beveled both sides shiney from the press.
I would say Mdea it was stonney.
Onset was quick..and some clarity was present.
Colours were nice and i felt lazy.
Im no Shulgin but id say MDEA

any word on this rumoured new delivery, people talking of more rolexes and Cks.
Im off for a windmill ride tonight, if anyone is heading out to plastic look for a group of about 20 near the DJ or stage utterly hammered.
GC is 50 bucks, hmmm, and thats only till next sat, oh well, considering last time it gave me multiple orgasms, id have to pay double for that elsewhere.

i know this is a little ot, but do u guys reckon this GC have the DJ line-up to come anywhere near the last?

Double stacked domed white mits?
maybe these are in some way affiliated with gatecrasher and have been brought back out for this one.
Maybe its more dodgy second hand info from my dumbass friend.
Maybe a new batch.

entropope: sorry abt opening the new thread.
Mate of mine had red rolexes last night n he said that they were good, with a really clean feel to them, dutch pills again (like the good batch of ghosts that were going around). Not EZ tested, will EZ test when we get ours, results on sunday
smile.gif

Peace
rc1n
------------------
It's been a long time, I shouldnt have left you without some dope pills to chomp through.... (erik B + rc1n..)

don't be sorry man. Fuck, now I feel like a grumpy old mofo. Well I kind of am this morn. Oh fuck, its 6pm. Yeah I'm grumpy today.
Its just my suggestion on how to keep it neat and simple, and make it easiest to get info. I think starting up a new thread is justified if you need info really urgently. I dunno about other perthies, but I look in here every time I come to BL, thats all.
Carry on.
smile.gif

There was about 6oz. of really fantastic whipper made up last week. None of it has been cut that I've seen, but of course it only takes one ddd (dodgy dd). But at least it hasn't been cut by the guy that making it and the guys he's selling it to.
It very crystaline, a little sticky and has a slight blue tinge. Otherwise is clearish-white.
Have a go! Its orrite aye?
Damn expensive tho
oz.s are $5k!
eights are about $900!
grams $350!
but I think its worth it.

blue whipper... sounds like an ice cream flavour. Drave did you get any results on that new batch of pills???
------------------
The Strange Guy with the Orange Juice Dipped Strange Hair

uh-oh
two pages again
I'm too tired to start a new thread. 6am sux after a cones only night.
White mercs looked the goods.
or were they blue?

has the background changed colour or is my video card playing funny buggers again?
heehee
I love that expression

BMWs: mate liked em, but only hit after a cone
the guy who did the windmills is going to release new imports in the coming week, probably from the same source and in the same numbers, woohoo!
smile.gif

Mate had a new rolex, dealer said that they were red but they looked purple-ish to me,
very well pressed pill, with a score down the back. Havent had em or EZ tested them, a mate had them and said that they were the shit, very clean pill with a nice rushy feel, he compared em to rolexes which seems a big call to me. I'll have em myself next weekend at electrick (=
Hope this helps
rc1n
------------------