Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Xmas 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galant said:
blue swans are the best pills ive had recently, i think there are quite a few around, id rate them 8.5/9 out of 10

Hi Galant:

Can you give anymore details on the effects of the Blue Swans?
How strong is it?

I just got some Blue Swans myself, I will update this post in a few days with my thoughts.

smoke_more_cones said:
Has anyone come across white fish? White in colour with beige speckles, the logo is an outline of a fish (its a different shaped fish than what you would normally see on a blue fish or something). Dimensions are 8x3mm although one of the pills seems to be 8x2mm (it's identical in every other way though). The pills have an aniseedy/chemical smell, are domed on both sides and there is no score.

I too would like to know about these. Can get some but don't know if I should. The reports on Pillreports are conflicting and vague

Tried some of the White Stars as described by crazyhorse over the Australia day break, a quite weak MDMA pill. Same pill with white star imprint and no score, a very crumbly pill that almost turned to powder when split or cut.

Regarding the Blue Swans:

My friends and I had these a few weeks ago I found them quite peculiar. They provided 2 hours of amazing enjoyment and elation about 45 minutes after the drop, but then- nothing! No comedown or anything, we were straight as extremely quickly... which meant we got through a large amount of them by the end of the day. However at their peak they were fantastic.

Anyhoo... I was wondering if anyone has any current info on Blue Armanis? They created a fair bit of discussion a while ago in perth and now we have just got some and i am insanely curious as to whether anyone else has enjoyed them yet?
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please provide us with more specific details about these Blue Armanis, dimensions/score/bevel etc.

Do you have a reagent kit to check them with?

Sorry Fry-d! I'm new to this, and of course, i forgot to read all the info.

Firstly no, i dont have a reagent kit... yet. But i read somewhere that you can buy them from Joynt Venture stores? Is that right?

Anyway regarding the Armanis, here's the main details:
-They are a pale sky blue with white and dark blue flecks throughout them.
-The Armani sign is not totally cleanly pressed in all of them.
-They have quite a soft, crumbly texture.
-They have a well defined score on the back.
-THey are about 6 x 4 mm and round, with slight bevelling on each rim.

Hopefully my information giving wasnt too useless and someone can get back to me about them... i might get a picture up soon before they are consumed ha ha.

^^If I was you I would buy your test kit online from Enlighten, they are an Australian harm reduction organisation and their test kits are fresh. I bought a kit from Joynt Venture and it was very old and the reactions did not occur correctly.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

someone tried to sell me a pill called "blue armani" just the other day, but i had seen the ones he tried to sell me on PillReports or here, it escapes me what they were, im sure someone out there will know, i think it was demazin or something, little blue pill score on back then a lightly pressed pic of some scales or something like that, i remember reading ages ago on here or PR that they are commonly passed off as pills to ppl that dont know, this may or may not be the ones you have, hopefully for your sake its not, someone may be able to find a pic of the ones that are passed off as pills then you could compare. :D

Well,
Ive read through this forum topic and checked pill reports thoroughly....
But nothing really points me in the direction of what is quality in perth at the moment.
With up coming events etc etc... does anyone have any pointers or suggestions?
Cheers

Blue Armanis

Although I don't have much info about these as I haven't trialled any bickies since MoS.

Blue Armanis

8/10

"Quite the chompaz" one bloke said.

i suggest u try and get blue swans
i had 2 white armarnis on sat night, recon they are pretty dope pills 8/10, they are white pills with baige speckles about the same size as a dexie, got them as all friends have run out of swans, another mate had some white stars and reconed they were shit, i would advise against buying these if possible

crazyhorse said:
White (speckly) Stars:

8mm x ~3mm, no score, domed, slight bevel.

As can be seen theyre a weird colour depending on the light. Not quite white, not quite beige, plenty of specks throughout.

Marquis test - blue to purple to black in around 5 seconds.

A couple of mates had one each while visiting some clubs, didn't rate them that much, a bit weak apparently. Another girl they were with who had one really enjoyed it though.

I'm trialling a couple at an event in Perth in the weekend coming, will give a full report on that when I get back.

Yeah i had a whole one (My first time) on aus day (1/2 1 hour b4 fire works, the other half 10 minutes before they started). Got me going definatly, i was really loved up... hugging this girl (Who was on e also) like the whole time.

I got truly fucked up when i dropped 1/2 and green mitsi after the show :D.

Might be time for a new thread if anyone has the time, bit past christmas now ;)

^^Good idea especially with all the events coming late feb and all through march

Sorry my first reports :).

Name: Beige/Plain
State/Province: Perth, WA
Logo: Nothing.
Colour: White with beige/browny specks in it
Shape: Round, flat
Height: ~3 mm (ruler is dodge)
Width: 9 mm
Texture: Very well pressed, cuts pretty much on the knife edge, doesnt crumble at all.
Edges: Rounded on top and bottom
Report Quality Rating: not rated
Description: Tested with mandelin, turned a black in under 15 seconds.
Rating: MDxx Medium
Warning: no
Tested: yes
Mandelin Reagent: Black
Consumed: yes
User Report: Dropped 1/2 of this to start with, felt pretty good, was at an after party for the western force game. Sat near the speakers and just talked to randoms, hooked in :)

LATER.
I ended up taking 2 green mitsis that were on par, with the ones posted for perth a while ago, went absolutly crazy.. pub crawled through subi, trained to the city then walked to kings park, then down to the freeway and walked along fwy south like 2 hours to my place.

Then we walked to go see the sunset having a hell deep chat with my best mate about what the future is gonna hold and shit (He is leaving in 7 months to go to art college).

We tryed to get back across mt henry bridge, but there is no footpath on the bridge now so if anyone was driving to work @ 5:30am.. that was me running across the bridge, on the freeway.

Fucking stupist thing i have ever done but it was good fun. 2 cops drove past us and didnt do shit :p

Welll i was planning on editing in a link for that.. Put i cant find the report on pill reports anymore.

Ill take some proper pics and shit sometime tommo for you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.