Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - JUNE/JULY

Status
Not open for further replies.
*WARNING* as already stated, STAY AWAY FROM WHITE HUGO BOSS!

My friend did a pill test on these, nothing but speed and ketamine. Dont bother buying them.

[Edit: Please include a description of the pill when requesting report information... a logo and a colour is insufficient to identify the pill conclusively. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Mitsi's

Logo: Mitsubishi car logo, imprinted.
Colour: Light green with white specs
Shape::Round pill, logo side is flat and score side is slightly domed
Dimensions: 8mm x 4.5mm
Score: V style score present
Edges:Very slight bevel on logo side
Indicator: Mandelin - Purple colour change instant and then turned to black

Also gave the mercedies a test.

Mandelin - Purple colour change over 2 seconds then over time turned black.

bill joe said:
Blue mercedies

Colour: light blue with white flecks throghout.
Logo: Mercedies logo , not exactly central on the pill face.
Shape: Round pill, two flat faces.
Dimensions: 8.5mm x 3mm
Edges: Slight bevel on both sides.
Score: no

-May be getting a tester tomorrow so ill keep ya posted on the results if i do. [/B]

If i can work out the digital camera ill post a pic too but their pretty difficult for someone who doesn't know the first fucking thing about them.

Last edited:
Cheers for the update bill joe, keep up the good work :)

I've found cameras can be a bit hard to get a good shot of a pill. Unless your camera has a macro mode a flatbed scanner will get a better image. Most newer $300+ cameras have a macro mode, its just finding and enabling that can be the hassle ;)

Ive found the Flat bed Scanner to be Top's !!

I have a Digital Cam.. Pentax, its got Marco Mode.. But its so hard to get a Clear Image to take the photo, due to shakes.. and just the movement to Pushing the Button to take the Photo ! ;)

Fry-d- said:
Cheers for the update bill joe, keep up the good work :)

I've found cameras can be a bit hard to get a good shot of a pill. Unless your camera has a macro mode a flatbed scanner will get a better image. Most newer $300+ cameras have a macro mode, its just finding and enabling that can be the hassle ;)

Yea its got macro mode but there so many macro options and I cannot seem to work out which one to use for a pill photo, hopefully i will get the hang of it some day. Maybe someone should invent a camera with a pill macro function with a little pill icon.

Yellow Airplanes

Well downed a Yellow Airoplane ( as reported Here )

I havent had a MDxx Pill For about 3~4 Months, and this is just not really doing much for me....

Effects

Mild Jaw Clenches ( pre loaded Magnesium aswell )

Minimal Eye Wiggles

Light Floaty Stomach

Not to Talkative ( due to Set & Setting )

Leg just wont stay still...

But I feel Goodish.. but not the full blown Loved Up effects !

Peak 1 1/2 ~ 2 hrs....

Ive been taking MDxx for 2 years now, but i Take in moderation these days !

I suspect A Weak Dosage Of MDxx & Meth ?

Perhaps these would be good to a newbee But All You Expierienced Chewers Higher dosages will account for this, Only With extreme Caution ;)

I'll Be testing some Blue Dolphins Later on today on PR and here =D

Peace Out

Dialated665

*EDIT*

Just awaken.. from 6 hours of sleep, Witch was Easly Achieved !

And no Comedown.. I feel great ! Must of been a Clean Weak Dose, Or perhaps i was Expectin OEV's due to My Rampage on the Mushrooms ?

Last edited:
Had a Green Mitsi last nite - noice.

A goodly quantity of d's were consumed earlier. About 14 (70mg of dexamphetamine).

Definitely a good pill. I wasn't really paying much attention to the time (at event) but I'd say it gave me the first twinges that it was "there" after about 20 - 25min, then I was peaking by about 1hr in.

It felt like a "chilled" pill, but I was ampy enough from the d's so was up 'n moving around :p
(oh my feet... my poor fucking feet)

Had a bit of stomach discomfort, like mild cramping, about 1hr30 in - this wasn't too severe and went away if i didnt think about it.

I haven't smoked much pot lately, smoked a spliff @ event, and had a fat cone when I got home. The cone murdered me... I think there was a bit of seed in there or something because oh jeeez it hurt :(

Anyway, after that lone cone there were pronounced CEV's.

I then flopped into bed at like 7:30am, restless fucked up "sleep" until about 4pm.

I'd take the green mitsis again, but two would be ideal.

Not the most lovey pill, but that could have been caused by my amphets earlier.
Certainly enjoyable.

Magnesium and vit b \ c \ e were taken a good 5hrs before dropping.

This mitsi looked identical to how I remember the reds.

I was expecting a decent pill, and the mitsi delivered - but I doubt whether it was indeed as strong as those news reports indicate (uber strong! be careful you might die! etc...)?

*shrugs*

I think I just need two to get propperly mashed =D

Can't really justify spending that much on a night though! So one will have to do...

Date Submitted 09-Jul-2005

Name: Blue Dolphin

Area : Perth

Color : Light Blue

Logo : Dolphin

Shape : Round

Rating : Unavailable - pill was not eaten

Comments: Just Aquired these.

Size : 8mm X 4mm

Score : None

Smell : None Present

Logo : Dolphin, Jumping Very Round Bodyed Dolphin, Logo imbeded Into pills face

Press : Firm, holds its shape, But Crumbly

Color : Light Blue, With Dark Blue Flecks Within

Taste : Bitter Chem

Bevel : On Both sides, Tapering Bevel

Shape : Round shape No domeing on either side

Now hvent heard much but these, and dunno when i'll have an expierence with these ?

There was some dissusion on BL http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=208519&r=27 about them ?

My Test results would indicate a mixture of chems.. From MDMA, MDA, and 2-CB according to my tests...But it was a rainbow during that one !

Peace Out

Dialated665
EZ Test Result: Marquis : Trace amounts used, on Exposure to the Marquis it started to Fizz, and then turned into a yellowish Green (2-CB) whilst in other parts of the puddle there was a Light purple change occuring, over a period of 30 secs, the trace amounts had turned into a dark Purple and some Royal blue swirls were peresent. Mandilin : On contact with Trace amounts the substance began to turn a Redish color (MDA or PMA) then within 10 secs the redish had gone to a purple then onwards to a dark purple over a duration of 30 secs
Pill Consumed: Tested Only
Suspected Contents: MDxA

48115.jpg

From Here

Pink Whale Tails

A few friends had some pink whale tails last night, and rated them very highly (stronger than the 2nd batch of green mitzi's - the weaker batch)
prob an 8/10, however I did not consume one so take this with a grain of salt.

Did not get the chance to measure the pills, as friends had already taken them - mods delete if this is too ambiguous, or someone else could post pic/measurements if they have come across them

Tested two types of green mitsi's, both identical with the exception one was darker than the other. Both tested positive for mdma , so the only way to tell if they are legit is to test.

the Dud Mitsis have a much shallower indent on the reverse of the pill. And test ALL your pills as the batches were mixed up. - u qwill find the dud ones in the same bags as the good ones :)

^even though I am from Adelaide, I have seen this in the past few months as well.

I don't agree with the report and rating on the red playstations, I gave em a whirl on friday night (I haven't dropped in about 3 months) and they took around 1 1/2 hours to kick in and only gave me a mild buzz for about 20 mins, anyway a few hours later I scored a green mitsi and dropped that, and that was about way way way better.

I'd expect at least a good 2+ hours for a rating of 8.5.

BTW has anyone heard of white doves in perth

Maybe a dud batch going around then....1 and a half hours to kick in possible amphetamine/meth....? 20 min buzz....def not the playstations that were going around!!

Nope they were the same as those displayed in the photo, I remember being pretty impressed with the detail of the stamp if not the effects. Khe serah...

Have you heard of those white doves dude??

Alls I know is that they are white doves from perth, I've checked out PR but found nix, I've been offered them for almost half the regular price by a FOAF and since my reg dealer has retired I just don't trust any of these part timers I've been meeting to come up with the goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.