Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - Autumn Edition 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue dolphins?

I know that "Brands mean nothing" but histroically the few times i have come across Blue dolphins i have been very impressed. I look forward to a report by someone if & when they get them.

Bill Joe, i have a very good feeling they are the replicas of the light blue Apexi,

it just makes sence that they have both got Asian sport spec names and they were also very decent pills AND the same sorta colour

A great way to distiguish them is if they were very crumbly and powdery.

White Apples are back can't get any dimensions or anything yet but they might be the same press, size as the red apples....but better(apparently)

No more butterflys :(

:|

linusSL said:
Blue dolphins?

I know that "Brands mean nothing" but histroically the few times i have come across Blue dolphins i have been very impressed. I look forward to a report by someone if & when they get them.

Nah sorry not comparring them to dolphins at all in terms of the maker / pill content etc , just the same dimensions and colour i think my friend was referring to. Sorry if that was unclear , no reason to think they have anything in common with the dolphins.

I know technically its not a pill but I've come across caps recently filled with yellow powder, allegedly being sold as mdma caps, anyone had contact with these, I've had caps before and these look the shit, but feedback would be greatly appreciated...

if there quite small, non-transparent white caps with brown powder that tested MDXX with mandelin. then they may have been the ones i had, which were quite good.

however with caps, its pretty hard to be sure.

They're in blue caps, the powder is bright yellow, same dude I got em off last time and they blew my head off.

I have heard that a new batch of dolphins are out though has any one else seen this??

Not yet, but my mates were talking bout a shit hot pill they had last weekend no one seemed to know what they were (They got em a a gig and dumped without looking)

bill joe said:
well i did get to have a big half of a nismo the other night. Wasn't gonna pill but the the opportunity sprung up on me so not real sure of the colour however i think it was white to a very light blue with a little nismo logo that just look like a squiggle. Any ways i wasnt expecting much seeming a half usually does shit all but this gave me rushes and blurred vision , seem like a quality pill. My mate said they looked light blue dolphins in terms of shape and size.

Yea pretty sure these nismo we had were actually the blue apexes, i showed the logo to my friend and we both are pretty sure about this, man are they strong, i would say as good as the butterflies.

Pink/purple love hearts

Shape : Love heart
Logo : None
Colour : Light pink to purple, very speckled.
Score : yes
Bevel : No
Dimensions : about 3 mm thick , the width of the pill varies however from section to section as the heart is not circular.
Rating : 7 / 10

Railed a bit over 1/3 of a pill , did quite a lot actually, was in a depressed mood when i took it so not much euphoria however did experience nice eye wobbles and rushes. Seem to be a decent pill , not as strong as the apexes or butterflies but still a good time.

Green Mitsi's identical to the ones reported on the first page.
Tested with Marquis: Purple within 3 secs of contact changing slowly to dark purple over 8 secs

Seem to be a fair few of these still around

^ Could everyone please give a description of the pill when requesting information - the Posting Guidelines are very clear on this. Usually the Perth Pills threads are chockers with details and photos, but it doesn't alter the point that without info on YOUR PILL nobody can give you any worthwhile information.

BigTrancer :)

white vercsaces

i cant spell right now so its either verscace or vercace, you know what i mean. Dropped one last night, but in halves, about an hour in between. Also had a bit of whipper but still got a rush from these pills. They came on about 15 mins after dropping. Not as good as the butterflies, but I guess they are a hard act to follow. My personal rating 6.5-7/10

colour: off white
dimensions: 8mm diam, around 4mm width
well pressed pill, easily splittable (but I would recommend a whole one)
the vercase logo is raised and very clear to see.
i am fiddling around with my camera to get a decent shot of it.

White fishes

Logo : light indented fish
Colour : pure white , no specs
Shape : Round pill
Dimensions : 9mmx4mm
Score : Yes
Bevel : Very slight on both sides
Rating : N/A

Seems to be a lot of variety in perth, mesa very happy

Keep droppin'
joe

Cheers for the info packed posts guys :)

Geez-a I've never managed to get a good shot of a pill out of a digi camera, unless you've got a super expensive one with a good macro lense you probably won't either. El cheapo flat bed scanner comes out much better.

bill joe said:
Pink/purple love hearts

Shape : Love heart
Logo : None
Colour : Light pink to purple, very speckled.
Score : yes
Bevel : No
Dimensions : about 3 mm thick , the width of the pill varies however from section to section as the heart is not circular.
Rating : 7 / 10

Railed a bit over 1/3 of a pill , did quite a lot actually, was in a depressed mood when i took it so not much euphoria however did experience nice eye wobbles and rushes. Seem to be a decent pill , not as strong as the apexes or butterflies but still a good time. [/B]

Heres a good pic of these love hearts i had thanks to chknfkr

46724.jpg

and link to -report

There are also red playstations floating around.

Got these fairly large pills (can't get dimensions) with a flower on it, a 4 leafed clover like flower, but not like oldtimemuncher's report, its got a stem, then a flower with four round leaves and theres a circle that is around this flower.

Mate just rang me reckons they're better than butterflys, and he had a few...

guess not then, mates had em tonight and they reken they were quite good, very smooth and lasted about 3hrs. probly like a 7 ild say, yet to try...

Status
Not open for further replies.