• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills, again.

Sexes seem to be getting a pretty bad reputation, but the best pill I ever had was a sex. Yellow/orange in colour, bevelled, flat, cross-scored on the back with SEX in big bold print on the front. Import from the UK, had its brief stint in December last year.
Noone I know who had one of these (apart from the fakes that quickly emerged) has given negative reports. They took people to the highest peaks of chemical euphoria... it's impossible to describe. My girlfriend and I did EVERYTHING on this pill - danced our asses off, talked for hours, had sex in the toilets - and so on. The world became a brightly coloured place filled with lurve, happiness and your newly-acquired best friends. All on the ONE PILL. (We usually need at least 2-3.)
Yellow sexes put windmills to shame. We had the good fortune to enjoy 6 of them on separate occasions. I hope some of you got to try them and I wistfully await their return.
[This message has been edited by Source (edited 12 October 2000).]

Im with Source on this one. The yellow sex out over new years last year were one of the best pills of the year. While there have been some shit versions of that pill out, if you judge a pill based on previous ones, good chance youll miss out on something good eventually. In saying that, the pink sex out now are pretty average.
Red Honda Wings? Anyone?

Agreed. i had to twist friends arms to take the purple 007s coz the twits were like, NO, NO, i had a green one last year and it was ketamine.
Forget logos people, thats y we have testers.
The pink sex out now tested orange, end of story.
Only MDXX i have heard of atm are the silver bullets, which seem extremely incosistent, like the brown ones eariler in the year.
Possibly the ferraris too.

ok, were should i start.... White stars, they are more of a lightish brown color with dark brown and white specks through out it, but they called the white for some reason, about 8mm in diamter 5 pointed star imprinted on 1 side nothing on the other. they tested clear, friend had 1 before we tested it. she said it felt speedy, alittle later she is throwing up, heart rate is throught the roof, head felt like it was going to explode, feeling cold all over. we were guessing it could be pma. 2 other ppl who had the same pills both said they felt speedy, 1 was abit feeling sick the other person was feeling ok.

I was with 3 or 4 people that mixed 1/2 a bullet and 1/2 to a whole star, as well as
speed and a few drinks.They were fine, not overly impressed, but no bad reactions. Would this rule PMA out?
Also, I had 1 1/2 bullets (red specks light pink)single dose and peaked well good tail end with next to no comedown.

yeh those white stars seemed to be pma. Also the green 007's might be pma. They test clear and feel like an e but more speedy. I heard some great reports on these.

purple fish = bad newz
thin looking pill, flat both sides, no score, white with lots of purple flecks giving a pinkish look. fish symbol, sort of like a christian fish, oval with a triangle tail. seemed quite hard, but crumbled upon dividing.
fiance and i went 1/2 and 1/2. spewing our rings up most of the night. cannot be blamed on the small amount of champagne also consumed.
like nothing i've had before. been doing it since '96, but i still don't know half of what most of you guyz know.
not ez tested. usually a decent source, but there's no excuse. should've guessed since i haven't heard of fish in perth before.
had k infected pills before and it wasn't quite the same.
maybe some relation to the stars you guyz were talking about???
more like a blowie than the dhufish i was hoping for!
...and i always wondered what my first pill report would be like...