Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 8/6/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the white lightening bolts, as above, to be rather average but a mate of mine was fairly off chops on 1. I hadn't pilled for 6 months so had no tolerance. If you can get something better go for it, but be prepared to go through at least 2-3 on a full night out...6/10

As for the White Nike's, I had a blast on these. Was perfectly munted. Had 1.5 over the course of the night and went home feeling great and no real scatteredness to report. I'd give them a 7.5-8/10

on saterday night i had a red kangaroo and that was fucking sik. i snorted it and about not even 5 mins l8r i was pinging then 5mins more l8r i was peaking for about 1 hour. after that i was stil pinging for about an hour or more but after a couple of beers and cones i was all good. the peak was one of the most intence ones iv ever had. i didnt test it or get measurements but it was a light red colour with a kangaroo logo with a score mark on the back. it was very hard to crush up and didnt burn as much as other pills iv railed but it was a decent pill and id suggest get some.

I have read a couple of reports in this thread saying the white nikes were low MDxx and basically speed. Looking on pill reports there seems to be conflicting reports (one off whitish pill and one pure white pill - both called nikes). The pure white ones are supposed to be VERY good according to the comments to the original report.
see this report - http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=3719

Can anyone confirm there are actually two different pills? Does someone have pics/test reports of the so called 'pure white' nikes?

there was a batch of white nikes last month. the pill report was posted on june 4th and is a low quality report so i can't give any more details of that. they were in the eastern states.

the batch of pill i inquired about was within the last week in perth. they were beige not white. not even passable as white. they are two different batches.

please noone else pm me telling me to look at the original pill report on white nikes posted last month. thanks!

yossarian_is_sane! said:
Name: Blue T
State: Perth, WA
Logo: Capital 'T'
Colour: Blue
Shape: Round, flat
Height: 4mm
Width: 7 mm
Texture: heavy press, really well made
Edges: no bevel. indent around rim.
Smell: smells like powder
Tested: nay
Eaten: yea

Had one of these last weekend, took a good 45-hour to hit but was fairly fucked. No massive loved up/dancy feeling but a good 3 hours of dribbling crap and being in a definitly altered state of mind. No tolerance

Suspicions: MDMA Medium

Edit: Had another one this weekend and was well fucked up. I was pretty drunk the first time so i think that might have muted the high to a small extent. Very nice pills, Not really speedy as well.

yeah I had these a few weeks back, I double dropped (very, very high tolerance) and was totally fucked up, so fucked in fact that I managed to convince a resturant manager that I was more special than their existing patronage and that I didn't need to order a meal with my beer =D but the comedown was hard, really really hard, like "are you with HBF?" hard

I had white blanks on saturday, was sold them as russians, but could see a logo on them (pretty drunk though)

They were pretty small, white with grey specks and slightly domed. I had one and the effects took only 20 - 30 mins to kick in and were very pleasant, nice rushes and very talkative, I was pretty drunk when I had it and didn't really feel like dancing but all up very good pill. No comedown as yet, just tired from lack of sleep.

I'd rate an 8 easily - solid business

Iv been hearing alot about these red kangas, there suppost to be realy good and clean but some ppl dont seem to think so

Name: White MG
State: Perth, WA
Logo: Vry Clear MG logo
Colour: White at first glance (more beige witha definite pink tinge)
Shape: Round, flat
Height: 4mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: nice looking press, but tend to shed powder
Edges: indent around rim. clear score on the back
Smell: smells like powder, bitter taste
Tested: nay
Eaten: not as such: got really drunk and decided to snort half a one but no real effects. Might eat one in a couple of weeks

Suspicions: MDMA low with possible a bit of speed. (vvv Hence)

Last edited:
white mg's r shit mate dont even bother with them ull need like 3 to get the same effect as a standard perth pill and there still shit after that because u cant sleep and the speed rush is so shit its just like a cup of coffee every 30 mins....

Hi peeps, got some white nikes. Did a test and will consume soon.

Mandelin: - brown -> Puple in under 30secs
Marquis: - dark blue -> purple -> Black in under 5 secs

I'll have a full report after trial drop tonight. And got some photos too.

Gotta run.. gotta drop! TaTa!

Just droppin 3 bolts. Not 2 excited... seems like they last long enough to get you going then fade out. Any recommendations of anything good going around?

light blue superman

Does anyone know anything about light blue supermans?

Name: Blue supermans (very light blue, mixed with white)
Size:3mm by 6mm
Score on back, look very professional.

Any info would be appreciated.

my innerself said:
Does anyone know anything about light blue supermans?

Name: Blue supermans (very light blue, mixed with white)
Size:3mm by 6mm
Score on back, look very professional.

Any info would be appreciated.

Hey i heard of some Blue Supermans quite some time ago, down Bunbury way.

They were duds, No effect at all, my friend had no reagent left, so just dropped a full one... NOTHING AT ALL.

So becareful, test them if you get them.

Dolbaby - if you just triple dropped lightning bolts and were not too happy I would suggest a break.

Can I ask whether you took these in front of your computer whilst posting your post?

Set and setting is everything, even more so for tolerant users who can go from high as a kite in the right place to as sober as a judge in the wrong one.

Although triple dropping is pretty intense whatever the pill, there are definently some lightning bolts going around that are not the same as the very strong ones that some people have been commenting on.

Yeah, I think I may have received the weakest ones around because usually I will be pinging hard of 2. Have heard mixed reactions. Didnt stay on the computer, was just trying to find out the potency so I knew how many 2 take.

Info

Any info on Heart shaped pills -

Colour - pinkish - red
score - none
bevel - slight bevel
Size - no measurements but is a narrow pill
smell - none noticable
press - solid press

Haven't tested yet (tester not with me)

ANy info would be appreciated.

thinkingwelfare said:
Any info on Heart shaped pills -

Colour - pinkish - red
score - none
bevel - slight bevel
Size - no measurements but is a narrow pill
smell - none noticable
press - solid press

Haven't tested yet (tester not with me)

ANy info would be appreciated.

Had one last weekend. Too sketchy to remember the details well but i have a moderate tolerance and it seemed like a very typical medium dose MDMA pill to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.