• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 22/5/02

quote - (blue skys)these pills piss all over white stars.
The blue skies have been tried by many this weekend and the consensus was that they were a great peak but just not very long lasting. By the end of the night we were all chasing the stars again.

Are we sure that the duration is not due to tolerance somewhat? Or are u truly being objective; that is how long would they last your average responsible user?
My evil brother who was very bad a few months ago considered the stars to be woefully short. But never commented as he knew subjectively the cause of this.
(These are merely questions and not claims obviously)

XLs are actually LVs if you look at them closely :) they're nice. Not hardcore strong, but not bad.
Some white crowns about too, supposed to be great, haven't seen them tested

Originally posted by entropope:
XLs are actually LVs if you look at them closely :) they're nice. Not hardcore strong, but not bad.
Some white crowns about too, supposed to be great, haven't seen them tested

yeh, LV = Louie Vaton or somethign.. apparently some fucking yuppie clothing brand)... stronger than the white stars?

haha I don't like using benchmarks so i didn't... nah they're weaker than stars.

Hello all,
Long time, eh? :)
Nice to see the board still going strong.
The LV's /XL's
are actually called Louie Vuitton's, surely u've seen a rich lady with a real pretty LV purse?
[ 21 June 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

*waves to the old faces*
I dunno about going strong.... Look who they've got cleaning up arround the place these days ;)

Nice one fry :)
Why was that last line removed from my message?
cooker, how you been man?

Acid_Reign: I removed the last line from your message because personal comments should be left to IRC or email, and asking people to email you in a pills thread just looks really, really bad.
We're trying to encourage a 'no email requests' policy here at Australia Discussion, because well... if someone wants to email you, they will. We don't need to have a thousand replies scattered throughout the discussion board saying 'hey man, email me' or worse, stuff like 'anyone know if there are any trips around? email me...' et cetera. The former can be left to social, and the latter can be left off bluelight altogether. I think we can all benefit from keeping this forum for drug discussion only, for security reasons if nothing else.
Also, another possibility to think of is if someone doesn't have an email address or ICQ number on their profile, then this perhaps indicates that they don't want to be contacted.
Cheers, BigTrancer :)

Well talk about confusions with whats good and whats not in Perth. Pink V's are good..no pink V's are bad. ARGH. Whats a girl to do. Well tonight i have decided to try a blue SKY. I hear/read these are awesome. Ill save my pink V for a night when i dont care if it works or not.
I havent had anything work well for me in a very long time. The white stars werent that great in my opinion yet my friends who ate from the same batch loved them. I find i need something stronger then my friends (and these guys are bigger than me!) I rely heavily upon reading posts from users who also seem to need stronger stuff and have developed a tolerance to pills.
I will post my thoughts on the blue SKY tomorrow afternoon!

White crowns/rolex are ok, takes a long time to build up, but never really reaches a peak. Needed to back up with half a blue sky to even feel like I was on a pill.
Crown/Rolex - very talkative, but mellow and just wanted to sit down (some people would say smacked out) 5/10
Blue Sky - only had half, but got me up and dancing, may be bought on the crown? 7/10