• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 14/2/02

A full description of those white ducks could help people give you info on them. eg dimmensions in mm, or even a rough description of size and shape, whether it's scored etc etc.
I'm pretty sure there's still some of those weak white doves about, and they seem to get brought out when there are not many options... so if there's not a lot of pills about this w/e I'd expect to see some of them appear.

Has anyone heard of any Green Hearts being available in Perth. A friend has been offered some. There was some good reports of Green Hearts in Sydney a few weeks ago and wondered if they were the same batch ?

Have a close look at the press on the hearts, when attempting to identify these pills, there have been about six types of hearts in the last 6-8 months:
  • heart-shaped pill stamped with male/female symbols
  • round pill, outline of heart pressed in
  • round pill, full heart pressed in
  • round pill, full heart pressed out
  • round pill, broken heart pressed in
  • round pill, heart with arrow pressed in
Recently there have been lime-green round pills in Melbourne with the heart-with-arrow press, maybe also called cupids or valentines. Those particular pills test purple/black with Marquis reagent, and are rating approximately 8/10 on pillreports.
BigTrancer :)

Yes indeed the green hearts have arrived... no details from me as yet.
Also maybe some pink playboys in town for the long w/e... I haven't seen or tested either as yet, more details soon.
Stars seem to be coming to an end, with the mercedes following close behind

white triangles in perth as well, no idea what their like.. (anyone know?) we'll see at T** T*****

there good once again.... euphorik
But apparently not as good as the stars..
if that helps...again
:)

I'm wondering about the green hearts at the moment, friends have been offered some. The grey mercedes I've found to be pretty average. Not a bad pill, but not very intense and more of a speedy feel, nothing special. White stars are the best bet at the moment I think, out of what's available. There's plenty of reviews around for them though. Entropope, the pink playboys are awesome if they're of the same batch that were around in early february. Very intense, loved up, classic MDMA feel. I didn't think they'd still be around perth though..