Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 13/01/01

hey
smile.gif

haven't posted here before but gotta start sometime, huh anyway, I'm el.
RE: the pokemons and butterflies thing, i got one of each off a guy today who said they were from the same batch..?
i scanned the white butterfly, and i've got a scan of a pokemon on it's way, probably later today? well these are fairly thick but not overly big.. got pics to show size and pressing. the pic of the little butterfly isn't very well defined but still there.
butterfly.jpg

butterflyback.jpg

handpill.JPG

thickness.JPG

hope these're ok?
Eloise
smile.gif

orange JAs, very interesting, anyone remember these going round eastern states to rave reviews mid last year?? hmmm

Pacman ..Green B flies are a strong dose,test black.
They are a hard roll like the hammers,aliens ,windmills,just a little weaker ..just a little.
I did'nt expect to see these in Perth at all,but they are the same.

Pacman ..Green B flies are a strong dose,test black.
They are a hard roll like the hammers,aliens ,windmills,just a little weaker ..just a little.
I did'nt expect to see these in Perth at all,but they are the same.
The green ones look exactly the same as White ones above..
I dropped one after the Motorolla on NYE and my
jaw was going clickty clack for a while...

Another JA popped up over east in the last week.
So could be a re-release or another batch.
Funny, all our MDXX pills seem to be coming from the east lately, and none directly to our shores.
Nothing like the windmills/hammers type situation is what i mean.

RE:White Butterflies and White Pokemons.
I had a dream.
In that dream I found a Glad® "Zip Bag" full of small, round, white objects.
A quick inspection of these objects led me to believe they were all identical.
In my dream, I tipped them out onto the table for and even closer inspection.
To my amazement, this closer inspection revealed that they were not, in fact, identical.
Some had a nice clear imprint of a butterfly with all four wings spread, while others had a strange shape that I was later able to identify as one of the pokemon characters know as Pikachu.
The thought crossed my mind (still dreaming), that if these objects were dissimilar in one respect, maybe they were in others.
I rummaged around and managed to come up with a micrometer, but to my disgust, some idiot had smashed the LCD screen so I had to keep rummaging and finally came up with a Vernier Gauge.
I then proceeded to measure, at random, these similar looking objects and noted these measurements in separate columns – one headed Pokemon and the other Butterfly.
Still dreaming, I perused my lists and noted that all measurements relating to diameter were 8.2mm, whereas all measurements for thickness varied. Those in the column labelled “Butterfly” were 4.2mm and those in the other column (labelled “Pokemon”) were 3.8mm.
I sat there staring at these objects and just before I woke up, I made a starling observation – the objects with the butterfly on them were a “Whiter” white than those with Pikachu on them.
It has since been revealed to me by two very good acquaintances, that if you eat two of these objects with a butterfly on them and two weeks later eat two with Pikachu on them, if there is a difference in their effect, it is negligible.
Flash Back
I now seem to be able to recall that the objects I saw in my dream with a butterfly on them had a larger, smoother bevel on them than the others. Both had a score on the reverse side.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

Has anyone heard of any blue lightning bolts going around??
if anyone has can they let me know what they test and what they are like??
thanks alot
smile.gif