Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Meetup

AtomE

Bluelighter
Seeing as Perth has managed to get a fairly decent number of regular contributors on this forum I was wondering if any of you lot are interested in a little get together. Just so we can put faces to names and maybe party hard a little!
I'm heading out this Saturday night for a Christmas work do and I'm surely going to be in a very sociable mood by midnight. If you're interested leave a reply on here.

Sounds like a good idea, but I can't get out til nye....How about a meetup at science fiction? I'm sure we'll all be feeling festive and sociable then
smile.gif

I reckon it would be great if someone organised a massive comedown (obviously no one will be coming down though
wink.gif
) by the river or somewhere nice for everyone (Sci Fi, M+Ms, XS etc), with some decks and tunes.

Hmmmm, a meet up does sound like a good idea, and a NYE comedown meet up sounds even better, all we need is a place, any suggestions???

me and my friend are having a gathering in wembley after sci-fi possibly with someone mixing in the back yard. if you are all keen reply here and we will organise a huge gathering.............may the force be with you all

I think we should meet up during the night while we're still pilling...I can't handle coming down around strangers...
If only my bf's folks would hire a bouncy castle again this year...then you could all come over to our place and bounce your hearts out
smile.gif
Goddamn that was sooo much fun candyflipping!
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

a bouncey castle sounds very cool......anyone got one handy.....all we need is a big back yard...my friends is pretty big but not that big!!!
ebee..although we are strangers...we have two things in common....sci-fi and rolling.

Well, I'm faced with the prospect of coming down with either the usual crowd of people (which is good), or with my best friend who's over from QLD and her bf and his friends (which is bad, cos he's a DJ and I hate all the bollocks they ramble about musical politics, and his friends are stuck-up), so maybe coming down and getting to meet new people would be the way to go
smile.gif

That said though...I would still love to meet everyone pilling off our heads
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

hi
im only new to this forum (yesterday) but meeting new people sounds cool
whois going to XS or MnMs..ill be a both

Hey Klown!! Im going to M+Ms (which has been renamed to 180 degrees, but thats another story). In case you were wondering, Packer's on @12 till 3, and just for your info, my brother is on @ 4 in the inside arena.
[This message has been edited by Junglist (edited 29 December 1999).]

What I think would be cool is if everyone that is going to x-s meets up at the rave. I might be going to 180 as well.
I want to meet every1 while I am still pillin hard!
A comedown would be over joyous. But Where?

Why doesn't everyone who wants to meet up go to Overload on Saturday nite (1st Jan 2000)? Who cares if it's at the Factory - not me!!

ill be at overload too
look for my smiley medic toy its got a party hat on
smile.gif

XS at midnight for sure!

If people still want to meet up, go to Overload (yes i know its @ the Factory, but who really cares) on the 1st (Saturday nite).
I'll be there anyway.

Since a lot of us all have different plans for NYE, it does'nt seem the best time to have a Perth BLUELIGHT get together.
Maybe another date would be better if we put some thought into a decent venue. I'd suggest Atom E's place as its wicked, but unfortunately so is his GF .. (he he) I dont think she'd react well as she doesnt know hes a flipper.
Any ideas ? eg. House party? Club? Rave?

who has a big backyard. im so keen on the bouncy castle.
why dont we meet up in northbrige in two weeks or something like that. at least we can do what we want once we get there. Or we could even go to the beach. Adventure world could be an idea since we are having this lovely heatwave. everone im keen, just give me a date and place.
ill be there with bells on. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Nahh...not Northbridge...we're not all 18 on here!! Nor are we all 'clubbers'.!!
Is everyone going to Auxilliary?

Hi everyone, just got back from abroad. I was travelling with someone who has something to do with Redheads and they had good things to say about resident Gully, enough to get me interested. I'll be outside playing with a silver zippo at about 10:30-11:00 on Saturday....... maybe.
If I like anyone I meet then we can all come back here for a swim and a mix later
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 05 January 2000).]