• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Persian White poppy expected yield?

Artificial Emotion

Bluelighter
I had no idea where to post this. It's not a question about cultivation specifically per se (not that that's against the rules since we discuss cannabis cultivation openly) but rather yield.

I take 60mg methadone per day and if I were to take more methadone than usual to get high, which I don't generally do, I would need to take 240mg to get nicely high, just to give you a rough idea about my opiate tolerance. So how many plants would I need to produce enough latex opium scraped off the plants to get me high at least once? Would all the pods harvested from one plant be enough for one high? I know it's hard to guess the answer, but I'm really only looking for ball park figures. I mean, someone must have an idea whether it would take closer to 1-10 plants rather than 100-200 plants to provide enough opium for at least one session.

So I really just need to know, in general, how strong these plants are since I really have no idea how strong the opium is as opposed to making tea out of the dry pods.

probably in the 60-200 range to reach the effects of 240mg of methadone, but YMMV

The thing that is tricky about plants is the yeilds can change greatly just in growing techniques. Sorry I don't have a better idea of how many

^ yes I do know that, trust me (I've grown weed so I've had first hand experience with that factor when growing drugs). That's why I'm asking for a rough, ball park figure. I'm not expecting an exact answer for that very reason but I'm sure people must be able to give me a vague, approximate idea.

Anyone agree/disagree with what FattyAcid said?

Since this is purely dosing, I'm going to send it over to BDD but there is such wide variance, I don't think any estimate is worth anything personally. Pod size and constituency vary far too much.