• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Percocet no working for me anymore

roseinwonderland

Greenlighter
I've been taking 10mg of Percocet. I took them twice over the summer and it was amazing, I would be lying bed with huge smile on my face for what felt like forever! but then I tried it again two different times (both in September) and suddenly I can barely feel it. I don't think I could have a tolerance when I do it so rarely, but what could it be? Is there anything I could do to make myself feel the strong effects I did before?

Maybe your taking something right now that could be interacting with it or try increasing the dosage up by 5mg and see if that does the trick.

Last edited:
i will take a stab in the dark here but maybe try a higher dose?
20mg is usually a good starting point for people who have low/no tolerance.

EDIT:
Hmm.. tough question.. Maybe do 20 mg instead of 10 mg?

Damn you beat me to it lol.

I was on some anti depressants over the summer, do you think that could have made the effects stronger? I know that they can intensify the effects of alcohol

^ they could if they are metabolized by the same enzymes as the oxycodone.
or if they were sedating.

Even though you done it only a few times your body is not a stranger to oxycodone anymore; Meaning you now have a tolerance to 10mg. When I took Kolopins for the first time I took 2mg and I was FUCKEEEED up. I never been that fucked up off a benzo in my life. I did it again about a month later and it just wasn't the same.

Just take 2 next time. But I will warn you opiates of any kind are SUPER addictive. So make it a once in a while thing. They grab ahold of you and you won't even realise it. It's not like smoking pot.

Even though you done it only a few times your body is not a stranger to oxycodone anymore; Meaning you now have a tolerance to 10mg. When I took Kolopins for the first time I took 2mg and I was FUCKEEEED up. I never been that fucked up off a benzo in my life. I did it again about a month later and it just wasn't the same.

Just take 2 next time. But I will warn you opiates of any kind are SUPER addictive. So make it a once in a while thing. They grab ahold of you and you won't even realise it. It's not like smoking pot.

Exactly. First time doing any drug is always the best and you will never feel as good after the first time. But yeah opiates are very addictive, if you start doing it more than twice a week, take a break. It creeps on you real quick and before you know it your doing it 5 times a week at 50mg now and it will only go up as time goes by. It happens really fast, just be smart about opiates and you shouldn't have any problems.

Take their advice.
You do not want to know what opioid tolerance, dependence, and withdrawal is like.