• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who dont smoke weed...

I'll be starting back in a few months after over a year of abstinence due to testing. I'm pretty fucking excited to get high, not gonna lie. I will use it much less often than I use to though as I'll need to stay focused on my education and weed worsens my ADD, specifically, my inability to focus. When I was abusing it, it drove my anxiety and depression through the roof as well. Who knows, maybe I won't enjoy it. I certainly miss being able to smoke in certain situations like if I'm hungover or if I'm sick.

I first tried MDMA when I was 18, and I smoked on the same night, it was amnesia, strong stuff you get here in Ireland, but anyway I pulled an instant bad buzz, Me thinking it was the MDMA at first, but I came to the conclusion that it was the weed, every time I smoked since I regret it, I foolish for doing so, I had bad anxiety for weeks after that,

I wonder could it be related to the introduction of a new drug. ? maybe the MDMA triggered something ? I'm smoking some lemon haze tomrrow, still hoping for the best

Verso, what effects come out strongest in you ?. I find myself unable to talk, and I also have this werid thing where I try to make myself laugh . I also get negativity from everything and everyone, then that brings on agitation, someone talking sets me off. Easiest way to put it is feeling very uncomfortable in my own skin,

Try an indica :) the effect from smoking an indica will be on the opposite end of the spectrum of effects from a sativa like super lemon haze

Try an indica :) the effect from smoking an indica will be on the opposite end of the spectrum of effects from a sativa like super lemon haze

I don't live in a state with a lot of dispensaries, they JUST passed the medical act here like 2-3 months ago so I really have no clue what strain I am ever smoking. I have to take people's word for it and that is never accurate. Either it's "good shit" or it's not. No way to tell really.

I don't live in a state with a lot of dispensaries,

Same as, Here where I am from, You ask for weed, You dont know If your gona get an indica or a sativa until you smoke it, and Tbh Ive smoked alot of weed overthe years where the effects have be different, The positive effects I mean, and I still wouldnt be able to tell the difference

My tolerance is at the point that unless the bud is extreme indica or sativa (autocorrect says saliva, ew) AND good danky dank, then the high is generally the same. Not dicksizing btw I hate that my tolerance is so high, haha it's so high that I barely get high! Except with quality hash out of bong, puts me on my ass haha

I used to like weed, then I fell in love with opiates which are a million times better in the positives, just not socially accepted at all.

I used to like weed, then I fell in love with opiates which are a million times better in the positives, just not socially accepted at all.

Normally don't comment on threads multiple times but I must add to this statement. I honestly agree opiates are better high, but there is the imminent addiction part. I love em alot, use rarely. I also think a medium dose of a good euphoric opiod, some benedryl, and a nice sized bowl go together beautifully. Sometimes a tiny dose of benzo. But kiddies at home, w/o experience in dosages should take care with my somewhat reckless, yet favorite, drug cocktail.

^Well ofcourse weed isn't comparable to opiates. Weed is afterall a psychedelic. A mild one, yes, but that still doesn't change that fact. There's ofcourse the addiction chance which is alot higher with opiates because of the physical addiction. That, and it has less side-effects which contributes to the psychological addiction. The only thing they have in common is that they can both make you drowsy.

Also, I had to post this, figured this was a good topic to do it in. :p
562939_357895214279550_1123174228_n.jpg

MM, the entire image doesn't come up.. odd.

I used to partake in some marijuana, quite often. I quit smoking weed because it really started to fuck with my memory and I just realized I didnt enjoy the effects anymore so I quit. No desire to puff mary jane anymore.

Spent my high school and first year of college as a huge pot head and even then it sometimes made me too paranoid/anxious.

End of last year I just had enough of wasting money to feel shitty. Now I very rarely smoke unless there's benzos or opiates in my system. A lot of people I meet up with think I'm crazy.

It's an Off-Again, On-Again relationship for me. Somethings I'll buy a gram or two from a friend, and smoke it through the week. I don't particularly care for it much anymore though. However, it's nice to have around when I have no other substances to do.

I mostly use it to help me sleep, to be totally honest. I don't care for social smoking much, as I notice it makes people more quiet, inward thinking. It's hardly a social drug at all.