• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

people who don't plug

Plugging

• I've plugged and thought it was awesome!

Votes: 256 19.9%
  • I've plugged and thought it was terrible!

Votes: 34 2.6%
  • I thought it was about the same!

Votes: 97 7.6%
  • I havent plugged and have no intention on doing so

Votes: 521 40.6%
  • Ive thought about it and will try it in the future

Votes: 376 29.3%

• Total voters
yeah i do the poppy xtract plug 2, it provides a small rush and onecan use alot less of the material.

Ozbreaker honestly what the fuck are you talking about. in that post i was talking to swifty....

disagreeing is one thing carrying it on is stupid man spare me the 'e-beef' lol

Rizla i know exactly what you mean, if some cats dont get it then thats their problem at least you understand respect.

I've always just bootybumped whole E pills, always worked fine for me. Never get the feeling I have to shit, kicks in hard in 15-20 minutes, no side effects.

ive thought about it, but I don't know if drugs are supposed to go up there...:p

ok hten very good disscusion going on here guys and girls,can someone post a list of what drugs can be plugged for a better high,i wanted to know about cocaine as i no speed is effective using the plugging method,is cocaine going to be effective?

I've heard of someone using cocaine rectally...im sure miss Kandy K can come and enlighten us all

where ru kandy k sweettie? oh and how much speed would you plug if you had a high tolerence half gram more or less?

well that depends on ur tolerance man...how much do you normally take by IV or smoke

ive built up a tolerence using amphet sulphate i need just over 2 grams to keep me up for day and half,oh before i go do this plugging bussiness with 5ml syringe how many ml of water to use a couple?

lacey k said:
Rizla i know exactly what you mean, if some cats dont get it then thats their problem at least you understand respect. [/B]
Thanks!
Im not going to debate more on the issue because i will probably end up banned.
But for the record i can say i have nothing against people who plug, they just don't need to tell me that they have plugged because i will be grossed out.

caizar: just enough water so the powder dissolves should be fine.
Don't take my word for it though because i can be WRONG.

just didnt want to be putting 5ml of water up there and it leaking out with my fav drug of choice,i am going to use 4ml or maybe 3 lol of water

Actually I dont think it leaks out, just to be safe, though, squeeze your asscheeks like you're at the ACI in the showers.

just put 7ml up but only lil bit of speed can feel allready,i put 5ml syringe all the way in my arse he he then squirt,oh how naughty lol

hey i have been to the toilet but think there is still some to come out lol,will it still get absorbed enough?

As long as you waited 20-30 min before going to the bathroom it should be absorbed by the colon by then, but next time, take a shit before you plug so the speed isnt absorbed into the pewp

cheers centre! hey been asking how good a buzz plugging coke would be?

If plugging is as good as people say it is--with the "90%" absorbtion rate as opposed to whatever it is by snorting (70 or whatever), people say plugging meth is as good as IV, but i don't know if that applies to cocaine as they're completely different structurally