View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Penis envy potency vs Gold

Skippwiggins

Bluelighter
I am receiving a sample order of the following: alprazolam, clonazepam, LSD, mescaline, gold caps/golden teachers/copper heads/cubensis and 1g of penis envy mushies.

The benzos are only for sleeping after LSD use.

I had the choice between a 1/4 of golds or a 1/4 of penis envy. I went with the gold because thats all I'm familiar with. Some people have told me I'm ripping myself off and would get way more out of the penis envy. Well he's throwing in 1 gram of them for me to try.

1g of penis envy equals how much of your regular gold caps/cubensis??

Ive heard the mescaline is quite calming and gentle, correct? I'm thinking of a 200mg dose with my wife and I(200 ea).

I take half the amount of Penis Envy compared to other known strains like S. African Transkei to achieve a ball on trip.

Penis envy are cubensis arnt they? All cubensis are the same potency - all that bollocks about different strains is just marketing hype.

Well that may be true for some species of cubes. PE are known to have more psilocybin in them. Not marketing hype

Last edited:
Penis envy are cubensis arnt they? All cubensis are the same potency - all that bollocks about different strains is just marketing hype.
This is true for most cubensis. Penis envy seems to be the outlier and is often reported to be more potent.

Is this difference in potency just seen on spectographic analysis or can a human being tell the difference? They used to sell different types of cubensis saying "The mexican is righteously mellow but the cambodian is a thunderfuck..". It was all bollocks - I guarantee I could capsule them all up dried, give them to someone and there would be absolutely zero chance of them being able to tell me if they were mexican, cambodian or penis envy.

And I know people swear blind they can tell the difference - but just capsule up two different types, ask someone to give you them and then identify the strain. Absolutely no chance. And I've eaten about 30 kilos (fresh) of every different type of cubensis you can grow.

Last edited:
I am receiving a sample order of the following: alprazolam, clonazepam, LSD, mescaline, gold caps/golden teachers/copper heads/cubensis and 1g of penis envy mushies.

The benzos are only for sleeping after LSD use.

I had the choice between a 1/4 of golds or a 1/4 of penis envy. I went with the gold because thats all I'm familiar with. Some people have told me I'm ripping myself off and would get way more out of the penis envy. Well he's throwing in 1 gram of them for me to try.

1g of penis envy equals how much of your regular gold caps/cubensis??

Ive heard the mescaline is quite calming and gentle, correct? I'm thinking of a 200mg dose with my wife and I(200 ea).
I got a half oz of golden teachers a couple months ago, had 1.8gs left over stored properly took them off of a 3 week tolerance break and lemon tek about 2 hours later decided to drive to town to get food was barely feeling the shrooms. Anyway about 5 days later picked up a zip of some penis envy best looking shrooms I ever had in my possession, I wanted to test the theory so I grabbed a decent size shroom out of the bag weighed it up it was like 2 grams I tore it up put it in the shot glass with some lime juice let it sit for around 25 minutes took it down like a shot chewed up the pieces for maximum effect still had about .3 left in the shot glass. Around an hour later noticed no effects so I went outside rolled a joint of some good indoor grown medical bud, when I came back inside around T1:15 after consumption I played a round of this guitar hero type mobile game, when I looked up I noticed the walls starting to vibrate downwards in a similar pattern to throwing a rock in a pond only more electric in nature. I realized at this point I didn’t lemon tek properly and was in for a longer ride than expected. At the peak I had visuals I had only experienced off doses of 3 grams. So In my experience penis envy is definitely the stronger. This is off topic but when I went back to look at the remainder .3 grams 80% of the pieces were a very deep blue/black color from the oxidation so I also could’ve just gotten a very good batch. (I also took this dose 6 days after the golden teacher so I had a slight tolerance.)

Oh it's the name of the mushroom, that makes sense.
I thought you wanted to increase your penis size by eating mushrooms :ROFLMAO:

Here it's called Gemeine Stinkmorchel (common smelly morel)

lol, that was a mindfuck

Update

ate 1.7g of penis envy. powdered down mixed in OJ. Hit me HARD. equivalent to 3.5g of the Golden teachers. I had to strip down, take some ashwaghanda and gabapentin, and take a shower. Ive never had mushies hit me so hard and so fast. im very impressed with these. best part is they are cheaper than the Golden teachers lol.

We take enough psychedelics I think its worth it for me to start growing these bad boys.

Yea I was thoroughly impressed last I tried em. I noticed the inside of one of the biggest stems I had was pure blue, it first had me worried of oxidation but after eating it I think Penis Envy’s are just stupid potent compared to other cubensis.

The last batch I had were like a halfway between regular cubes and cyanescens I’ve had in the past in terms of potency.

Get growing, the more the merrier :)

-GC

Update

ate 1.7g of penis envy. powdered down mixed in OJ. Hit me HARD. equivalent to 3.5g of the Golden teachers. I had to strip down, take some ashwaghanda and gabapentin, and take a shower. Ive never had mushies hit me so hard and so fast. im very impressed with these. best part is they are cheaper than the Golden teachers lol.

We take enough psychedelics I think its worth it for me to start growing these bad boys.
Hell yeah
Update

hell yeah PE good asf, Holding onto 5 grams for a rainy day plug ran out of those but got some new ones called blue magnolia rust never heard of them but gonna post a trip report when I get some supposedly their potency is around or greater than PE but the strains so rare I haven’t found enough information to back it up.

After growing Albino Penis Envy 2.0 strain among others including golden teachers... they are about 50-100% stronger

1.5g would have be near 3.5g of teachers. very very potent stuff

I think mine may have been extra potent, they were DARK purple from stem to cap... the entire shroom was VERY DARK purple, almost black... without bruising it, it was just naturally that color... the smaller ones were the darkest

the purple comes from it's psilocybin content, so, I took that to mean they were VERY strong, and they definitely were

also fun tip: a mushroom produces about the same amount of psilocybin at it's birth, no matter what size it grows to... Small shrooms are more potent than big shrooms by weight!!

This is the PE I had left over sitting in the orange juice, it had been roughly sitting for around 6-7 hours at this point it turned the orange juice blue 😂

I'm curious. Did you drink it?
😂😂 hell no, I did have it sitting out in the truck for a good 4 days before I dumped it. Sitting in the acidity eventually breaks down the psilocybin that and how quickly tolerance grows after your initial trip so it would’ve been pointless.