View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Umph: Hearts Rainbows and Butterflies Social

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta leave for very cold place very soon essentially to watch my father die alone.

:(

Here man, I've had an amazing day, and I'd like to give half of it to you. Catch the vibes. Please :)

Anyone remember my girl issue? Well, I got her :) I got all worked up planning on how I'll tell her I want to explore a romantic relationship with her and it was all useless because without words we both mutually agreed that we wanted to be lovers :) It's not a serious relationship, it's just a whole new dimension of love for this girl. And I think she's the "one" :) I've known for a while actually, just pointing this out haha

So today I experimented with propylhexedrine. I had done so on two other occasions about two years ago, with very unpleasant results. Those times I had cut up the cotton from the inhaler and eaten nit, and it led to very strong peripheral side effects and stomach weirdness.

This time I cut up the cotton from one 250mg inhaler, and put it in water that had 1/2 tsp of citric acid dissolved in it. I let it sit, stirring occasionally, for an hour or so. I decided I wanted to divide it into 5 50mg doses, so I had measured out, in an ice cube tray, 5 ice cubes worth of water. I put a drop of yellow food coloring in the solution also so alert me and anyone else that it was not, in fact, regular ice. I then put the solution back into the ice cube tray and let it freeze.

After a while, I decided to try a 50mg dose. Last time I tried 500mg the first time (working off a couple of sparse and misleading Erowid reports), with frightening hallucinations and delusions, and 250mg the second time, with extremely uncomfortable side effects. So I figured 50mg would be a good place to start. I put one of the 5 ice cubes in a glass of water and let it melt, and drank. It tasted like lavendar and methol, which was pretty nasty, but it was alright.

After about 30 minutes, I started to feel a lightness in my body, a faint and pleasant stimulation, without energy. I decided to take another ice cube (50mg), bringing mmy total to 100mg. Another 30 minutes went by, and I started to feel really damn good. My skin was very sensitive and I had a feeling running through my body that reminded me of MDMA, though not the same. So far it was 100% good, no discomfort or negativity at all. My wife and I started talking, and really opening up a whole lot about our past with each other. It just felt SO good to talk. I had a little bit of the nystagmus feeling of MDMA, but not to that extent. Physically I felt lazy but very good, especially in my skin. I took another 25mg and felt it prolong and perhaps increase a bit.

After a good couple of hours, I felt a minor "lossy" feeling, where I was coming down somewhat and the goodness was less. This compelled me to ingest another 75mg... if it sounds like a lot more, it's because it was. At the time it seemed like a great idea. After this dose kicked in, I began to feel more like I had earlier mentally, but physically the coming down side effects had already begun, namely, a fast heartbeat and a stimulated, cracked-out feeling that wasn't nearly as bad as withy most strong stimulants, but that still was something to deal with. I decided to make an exception with my kratom boycott to help the side effects. It worked somewhat, but less than I had hoped. But I still felt a good bit better (not that I ever felt bad, per se - it just had uncomfortable aspects). Throughout the side effects, I still felt very chatty and enjoyed talking, though less so than during the peak.

Then, for some unknown reason, I decided to ingest the remaining 50mg, for a total of the entire 250mg inhaler. Predictably, the side effects increased. I decided to try taking a half a shot of tequila to help me feel a little less cracked out. It worked better than I had expected. Throughout the course of two hours I took about 3 shots in half-shot increments. Generally 3 shots of liquor will make me feel all crappy and intoxicated, seeing as how I have no tolerance and my body dislikes alcohol. But today I barely felt the intoxicating effects. Rather, it merged with the propylhexedrine to add to the warm glow effect and the chattiness, and it reduced the side effects.

After a while, though, the side effects overwhelmed the alcohol, and the alcohol itself added an element of nastiness to the feeling that I can't explain, but it's the same nastiness that alcohol alone usually makes me feel. This all happened starting at 3pm, and I took the last dose at probably around 7... it's 4am now, and I'm still feeling that slightly unpleasant body weirdness and cracked-out feeling. I just took some valerian root, a large amount, and I'm going to try to sleep. Fortunately this substance seems to produce an almost lazy body feeling, rather than the amped-up energy of most strong stimulants.

Overall it was a good experience and I was pleasantly surprised. The peak was good indeed... some of the most direct drug-induced euphoria I've felt in quite some time.

Smoked about 10mg and then 15mg a minute later, and let me say wow. DMT certainly makes its presence known even at such low doses. The extraction worked beautifully!

Sounds like fine product Cloudy! :D Wasn't your first time was it? Glad you liked it. :)

Thanks for the report Xorkoth, I like to read something a little different now and then. Interesting stuff it seems but not something up my alley.

I still have 1,3-dimethylamylamine laying around but I think that is a stim even lots
inferior than benzedrex :\

Xorky, perhaps smoke some weed when you're starting to feel crappy on stims, if you have any around. :) I find its a lot better (for me at least) than alcohol. Sometimes the weed might make me a bit more paranoid, but its an even trade-off IMO to get rid of the sweats and jitters.

Ahhhh I just went out and bought a dank-ass breakfast sandwich with ham and cheese and egg, and I brought it home, set it down, went to the other room to wash my hands, and when I came back my kitty cat was licking my sammich and eating the ham from inside it. :!

I gotta leave for very cold place very soon essentially to watch my father die alone.

He won't be alone if you're there with him. <3 Best wishes, friend; you have my sincere condolences. Take good care of your pops, and tell him you love him as much as you can. You'll be in my thoughts. <3

im thinking i might lick a plate i had some 2c-i drying out on....

its already been scraped so the amount that is there is probably less than 10mg.....

Sounds like fine product Cloudy! :D Wasn't your first time was it? Glad you liked it. :)

Thanks for the report Xorkoth, I like to read something a little different now and then. Interesting stuff it seems but not something up my alley.

I still have 1,3-dimethylamylamine laying around but I think that is a stim even lots
inferior than benzedrex :\

I have about 1g from 100g of bark. All came out to nice and white. I didn't clean the jar well enough (where I put the pulls) and some weed ended up turning some of the dmt brown.

Yeah it was my first try. It was enjoyable being able to find a use for my goggles outside of labs. I wish i just had a nice set of glass ware.

I also found that ~20mg is a nice little dose. Stack on a little bit of weed and it is like taking a hit of colorful nitrous

I also found that ~20mg is a nice little dose. Stack on a little bit of weed and it is like taking a hit of colorful nitrous

You should load up 100mg and rip it until you can't any more. :D

Excellent....
mr_burns.jpg

Hehe, evil Roger coming out ;)

Well I am high as a kite. :D

This new acid is definitely legit; I'd say about a good 100ug :)

I realized that benzos might just be that addiction that was waiting for me. They make me very tired, lazy, and generally out of it even the following day. I also see how I have to go out and spend more time with people even if a lot of those people get under my skin and sometimes make my life uncomfortable. I think the main part of integrating a psychedelic experience is being able to be in that state around other people. I think it would be a real everyday psychedelic integration if you could talk to a "sober" person while fully tripping and be completely comfortable with it.

I'm going to move into that house I was hangout in on friday night. :)

Does anyone else think Ketamine tastes like pasta and ammonia?

A strangely sickening tasty taste omnomnomomnomnomnom

Last edited:
I am man :D

I'm powerlaughing to Dumb&Dumber :D

One of my favorite movies of all time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.