View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of taking DOC, I have 2.5 mg pellets, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, since I've never taken it before. But it just seems like the ideal situation to take a 20+ hours psychedelic, lol .
Do you think 2.5 would be too strong to handle myself in public ? I would take less, but the pellets are so tiny ... also I can't be sure it is dosed evenly. So I guess it's 2.5 or taking something else.
Maybe I should just assume I will be tripping alsolute balls and just take some benzos just in case haha.
You'll likely love DOC, especially if you liked DOPR. DOC is a lovely psychedelic, especially if you have an outlet for the energy it can give in the first two hours. I can't speak to whether or not you would be comfortable on it in public—in the interest of harm reduction, I always recommend trying something new in a comfortable environment.

Personally, I'm introverted enough that I'm averse to taking most psychedelics in public settings. Exceptions include: LSD and 5-MeO-MiPT. Despite being a full fledged psychedelic, I could see myself using DOC in a festival setting. It's pretty cost headed and extroverted.

Nausea can be a minor issue in comeup for the first few hours for me at my usual target dosage of 2.0-2.5mg. It's never been something that since ginger or lemon oil couldn't ease pretty readily.

how sustainable is kratom use?

Be careful, it's an opioid and causes withdrawals if you do it too regularly. I always slowly escalate my use until I'm dosing every 4 hours and have a terrible time coming off. I've spent years of my life addicted to it, it also got me on the path to harder opiates. So just be wary.

So stoked rn cause I finally found some magic mushrooms growing in some cow poops :love: Not sure if it's enough to do much but it's pretty exciting, never found them growing in nature before and I've been starved of psychedelics for a few months now. Looking forward to whatever sparkle these can bring.

^ Looking forward to more stories. We did not have the internet when I was experimenting so I got one guided tour (that I posted about the irony) and then was on my own. I had one Hight Times magazine with a gold Cubensis cap on it sitting on a cow pie. But once I knew it was very easy and never came upon a mushroom that confused me. You know it is Cubensis as they sprout on or around the cow poop.

Good deal.

Oh and kratom again: I have a habit of posting from places I have been. When it comes to opiates and benzos if you don't need them don't use them a lot. Kratom worked for me because I had been through the ringer. But if somone is opiate naive I would say stay away. No need to get addicted to these things if you are not already. I have to remember to put those caveats in if someone is not hardcore.

was only gonna do it with a mate a few times just to have a good buzz in the future. i just worried cause i know nothing about it and seeing people take it every day but they also holding down life really well so i was intrigured on how whats it doing

Just noticed that isoproscaline is available from a longtime trusted vendor. The PIHKAL entry sounds very interesting and I have wanted to try it for years. I think I might add some to my collection. :)

Ugh their site is just terrible, can't seem to register, just get weird form errors, and apparently though I have ordered before, there is no record of my account existing :\ I guess I'll try again later

Whoa I found a site offering a bunch of isolated alkaloids from iboga (ibogaine but also a handful of others), and also from psilocybin mushrooms, including baeocystic, norpsilocin, Aeruginascin and methocybin. They also have some weird ones like 5-MeO-NET and 1-acetyl-DMT. I am looking them up a bit and they appear to be a real company and have attended some psychedelic conferences. Hmm.... I wonder why I have ever heard any mention of anyone trying any of these things?

They also have 4-methyl-thiaminorex which some have said is better than 4-MAR without the heart toxicity.

Just weird I can't find any mention of this even on reddit. Smells a bit fishy but there are some search results suggesting they're a legitimate company.

Went ahead and did some combo tripping last night l, took:

1g mushrooms
10mg 4acodmt
20mg 2cbfly
~2mg DOC
Some tokes of DMT

It was, fucking epic to say the least. My girl and I had made some cool new friends at the bar last night, turns out dude lives right one street over from us, and offered us to trip on mushrooms. He only had a gram for each, which really just tickled me a little bit and got me in the mood to trip.

So I brought my stash over, and shared some 4acodmt with my new friend, and took what I wanted to take.

We chilled for a while and eventually went home. I put on like a little ambient salt lamp we have, played some Sam cooke softly, and just snuggled with my lady. I wasn't feeling super sexual, but everything just felt so damn perfect. I could feel deep cosmic vibrations resonating through my core, it felt like I was breathing the universe in and out, that I understood everything, that I could access this feeling/power at any time forever, and that everything was exactly how it was supposed to be.

It was indescribably beautiful, and I do have to say that DOC very well might likely be one of my new absolute favorite psychedelics. I haven't felt that relaxed in so, so, so long. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it, I've been hunting it for a while. Have had like 2 good experiences with it now, but this was absolutely the best. Can't wait to brew up some more solution and see how far I can take it.

Happy tripping y'all!

I knew you'd love DOC! It's so well rounded, just an absolute gem. I truly love it.

I was just telling my partner today I think it’s time to start trying some of the collection I have. And I mentioned doc. The duration is always off-putting to people at first but it’s such a gentle substance. It comes on nicely and becomes part of your reality for the day so you don’t find yourself saying “I’m tripping!” It’s just like “this is my day and it is beautiful. Dose at like 6am and then be done around midnight.
I’ve also got a small 40mg sample of 2c-p that I’ve had for, jeez, probably 6 or 7 years. Haven’t tried it due to duration and unfamiliarity with it. I miss 2C-E

I knew you'd love DOC! It's so well rounded, just an absolute gem. I truly love it.
I really had a feeling I would. It honestly blew any of the 2c-x or 25-x substances I've tried out of the water. Just in raw beauty and emotional depth. Truly a beautiful substance, I really think it might be my new favorite. I'm thinking a combo of that and 4acodmt is where I'm going to start refreshing my head when I truly need it.

I was originally going to use the last of my ~40mg of 4acodmt in a big dose with myself, but I'm glad I ended up sharing it, as it's actually pretty damn strong by mg in comparison to others I've had. My new buddy loved it.

I was just telling my partner today I think it’s time to start trying some of the collection I have. And I mentioned doc. The duration is always off-putting to people at first but it’s such a gentle substance. It comes on nicely and becomes part of your reality for the day so you don’t find yourself saying “I’m tripping!” It’s just like “this is my day and it is beautiful. Dose at like 6am and then be done around midnight.
I’ve also got a small 40mg sample of 2c-p that I’ve had for, jeez, probably 6 or 7 years. Haven’t tried it due to duration and unfamiliarity with it. I miss 2C-E
Doc is def totally worth it. One of my new all time faves.

I never tried 2cp but I think I'd def give it a shot if I ever got my hands on it. I loved 2ce but only had it the one time.

Glad you love it. :) The DOXs are different from their corresponding 2C-Xs, the 2C-Xs are kinda more in your face, a powerful blast of raw psychedelia. The DOXs are much slower and more graceful, the trip is long and it unfolds slowly. Feels more at home and authentic to me. Every time I take DOC I have an emotional and intellectual journey that is beautiful and personal and I am left feeling deeply satisfied. The plateau after the peak is so centered and good natured and it slowly trails off until I am left with a glow of contentment and peace.

I combined 4-HO-MiPT once on the plateau of DOC after a wonderful day river hiking in my favorite spot with my good friend. We went to a Dark Star Orchestra show and I had an incredibly profound peak of absolute gratefulness and felt like I unlocked a new level in my self-awareness. I wrote about the trip, it's a super long report but I re-read it sometimes to get myself back into that state of mind a little bit, it was one of the most satisfying days I've ever had. Here is the report, I think I might read it now, I could use a warm glow:

2C-E is also a glorious substance, it's very intense and just so deep and powerful, I have a great respect for it, I had the most violent and mind-shattering ego death +4 experience of my life on it the second time I took it. Ever since then I rarely take it but really love and treasure it. I have a small supply of it and haven't taken it in years.

I have a few doses of 2C-P also and have never taken a full dose, one of these days I need to get to that.

DOPr is also absolutely fantastic, it's kind of like DOC but much more intoxicating and out there.

2c-p is just like how you describe DOC (ime) so I bet you'd like it too. It's like 2C-e but dialed back a bit and way longer.

Just noticed that isoproscaline is available from a longtime trusted vendor. The PIHKAL entry sounds very interesting and I have wanted to try it for years. I think I might add some to my collection. :)
I thought that this mystery source has had US shipping on hold for over a year now. Check their FAQ (fwiw. It may not be updated.)

Oh damn, that sucks. :( Maybe I'll get a chance to try it anyway sometime, at least it's out there. It sounds like a winner from the limited reports in PIHKAL.

Oh damn, that sucks. :( Maybe I'll get a chance to try it anyway sometime, at least it's out there. It sounds like a winner from the limited reports in PIHKAL.

It' been available for almost a year, i've only seen one vague report. On my list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.