• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: aLL aBoArD tHe MoThErShiP 👽🛸

I get sleepy sometimes taking too much. I also feel sometimes it was too speedy, or like being spun, taking too much.
But what I really like it rolling and drinking beers in a safe haven.

I really wanna find a radio station that's 80's ecstasy tunes.
In the mood to listen to some 80s tunes and vibe.

And then I just watched this this morning after seeing Fatboy Slim last night in Queen's Knock Down Center, coming down from 40 mg 2C-B and 2 hits of WoW blotter… And all I can say is: perfection. So gangster.

You may consider pre-gaming w/a 5-HTP3 inhibitor like Ondansetron (Zofran) or similar. Or maybe some ginger could help, and cannabis of course if you and/or the wife are into it. Helps soothe the stomach all of these things, and 5HTP3 is the serotonin receptor subtype responsible for nausea. If your wife is prone to stomach ailments the way my girlfriend is, these things will help a lot with a substance like mescaline and its related compounds.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think either of us need it. She tolerated cactus tea very well in the past. This won't be our first time drinking cactus tea together or even our first time doing so on the day of our anniversary. It will be the first time in over 15 years though.

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I promise I'm not insane currently, I've just been having a busy year so far.

I need to catch up on things here more when I have time, but I just wanted to share for now that I just posted a trip report (my first in years, actually). It's about a cool trip I had recently on my favorite drug that no one ever uses or knows anything about.

I don't have time to say much else today, but I miss you all and I promise that earlier this year was just a *cough* thing that happened and that episode is over now. Still digesting a lot of it to this day though.

I'll be back around more when I can but until then, happy tripping everyone. ❤️

I nibbled some 2C-T-2 today for the first time in over 15 years. I started with 0.5 mg in case the substance was something else that was stronger. After an hour and a quarter and at T+0, I took 2 mg more. I didn't expect a strong effect, so I opted to go about my day as usual. I did a bunch of dishes. At around T+3:00, I ate my large meal of the day without incident. The most notable effect to this point was the lower GI hyperactivity, which was very persistent despite the fact that I was empty already. I had multiple episodes in which I shat small amounts of completely clear liquid. I'm not surprised by any of this. My guts have been quite irritable for the last few weeks for reasons I haven't pinned down, and 2C-T-2 tends to be very strong on the guts as far as psychedelics go IME. The 0.5 mg alone was enough to set them off. Other effects included mood lift, expansion of emotional range / awareness, introspective mental clarity, euphoric chills, and a little stimulation. These were all quite mild.

Things got much more interesting once I added cannabis. I've been trying to trim my tolerance by not smoking until at least 5 pm, and at T+4:30 into my trip, it was time. The weed took the weak (+) and boosted things a lot. For a time, I even had some hints of visuals. The major boost though was with regard to the tactile enhancement and entactogenic effects. Wow! I now have a great afterglow. My guts have been calming down as the evening goes on, and I'm fairly optimistic that they will stay calm for some time after this as psychedelics often do that for me.

Anyway, this dose was enough to remind me how much I loved 2C-T-2, even though I'd only gotten to do it three times. For me, 2C-T-2 may be the strongest entactogen of any substance I've had including MDMA, MDA, methylone, 2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-4, mescaline, etc. No, I haven't tried 2C-T-7. With 2C-T-4 I had some nice entactogenesis too but it did not come with the same intensity and was also rather sedate and dreamy. (I did like 2C-T-4 and hope I get to try it again some day.) I now recall that in my earlier trips on 2C-T-2, the latter phase would have these blissful rushes that were so intense that I wondered how a mortal human such as myself could experience such things. It was like I was a higher being experiencing these things.
At full doses, these feelings were also accompanied by stunning visual fireworks. I hope this stuff isn't too bad for my health because the afterglow is fantastic as well. I'm feeling most excellent right now and look forward to when I get around to doing 4 mg.

I need to try 2C-T-2 again, I remember really liking it and wishing I grabbed more while I had the chance (along with more 2c-t-7) oh well, can't have a lifetime supply of every RC that had it's moment in the sun.

I think 2C-T-2 is quite distinct from mescaline. Yes, they are both phenethylamines. Both have a reputation for causing nausea and vomiting (more than most other psychedelics). Both provide a relatively clear-headed trip with entactogenesis. Both can be intensely visual. There are substantial differences though.

I think mescaline is a lot more earthy and grounded feeling as compared to the sparkly and celestial quality of 2C-T-2. I think mescaline is more emotionally balanced as compared to 2C-T-2 which seems to produce a kind of exuberance. Perhaps with more experience, 2C-T-2 might show me its dark side, but so far it seems to have a strong positive push and a stronger sense of "safety" when dealing with uncomfortable feelings than mescaline. In this way it is perhaps more like 2C-B or even MDMA than like mescaline. I also notice a particularly pronounced enhancement of touch and skin sensation with 2C-T-2, much moreso than with mescaline. Visually, they seem quite different also, even though I'm generally skeptical that there are that many major differences between psychedelics. On mescaline, the visuals tend to be quite solid. CEVs can be of vast fantastic landscapes or hyperspatial realms. OEVs can transform the external world into an enhanced yet believable version of itself. With 2C-T-2, I find the visuals are very much pattern-centric and usually very intricate and fast moving. The CEVs often bleed into and/or feed back from the OEV world. It's like kaleidoscopic fireworks. The head spaces are also a bit different. The mescaline headspace is like being sober but with additional perspectives such as a child-like sense of wonder but also a wise old observer. With 2C-T-2, I feel a kind of hyper-clarity, like everything up there is firing very smoothly and ideas flow easily and naturally. On 2C-T-2, I may do a lot of thinking and talking, but on mescaline I'll probably be too absorbed in my trip to want to think or talk much. Lastly, in terms of body load and side-effects, I generally find 2C-T-2 to be quite a bit harsher than mescaline. I dry heaved on a fairly medium dose of 2C-T-2, and no drug other than ayahuasca has actually made me puke. I get a lot of tremor, body energy, and muscle tension. I feel a lot more stimulated on 2C-T-2, even though mescaline is quite stimulating as well. I would describe 2C-T-2 as "rushy". Something about the 2C-T-2 body load just feels a bit unnatural and possibly toxic to me. I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm just paranoid because of its infamous cousin 2C-T-7. Indeed, 2C-T-2 has always left me with a fantastic after-glow, so it can't be that bad for me right?