• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: Firly Swolks Discussing Mitillating Tatters Fithout Wilters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a lovely experience on DMT today. It really is beyond words, and was for each of my friends as well. We had a bit of a seance it was nice.

They said I was talking non stop, but not making sense and like, stopping mid sentence and stuff. I remember asking them if I was taking during it and they said the whole entire time. It was crazy. I can't explain it presently. When I opened my eyes I saw them different, like shadow figures or spirits (my friends) It was deep. Very deep. Untying knots with simple solutions. Benevolence all around.

Wonderful time. I'm deciding between casually exploring the mall, or going to a yoga class tonight. My head feels frazzled I'm just gonna smoke some weed and head to the mall.

Man... that DMT blew my mind. It had been a while. My friends said the entire time I was talking out loud, but not making any sense (unless you were experiencing what I was going through)... my logical was flawless though, was like my brain was being reset almost, or restructured and organized. I thought I was thinking what I was saying... not saying it out loud. Crazy. I was just like... did I say anything? lol. They are like well, yeah!!! You were talking the whole time we couldn't understand because a lot of the sentences were fragments (as soon as one knot was untied, I would move on to something else... it was happening faster than I could speak).

Crazy experience. Now I am depressed in oxycodone withdrawal again, but I made it to yoga a second day in a row. That is def part of what I need to get healthy.

^I recorded myself on DMT last year. It was basically gales of laughter interspersed with me saying "peanut butter" and "I think I'm outside" (I wasn't).

HAD TO quit a 6 tallboy a day 2 year habit cuz my mom said she'd kick me out. Lets me smoke weed outside though so hey I'll take it.

Now my benzo tolerance is going way up due to lack of alcohol. I have 300mg flubromazapam, 100mg etc. I'm gonna try and use flubro to taper b/c it has a longer half life. 5mg+ dose means it won't last long. Oh well. After I run out of both of those I will try some diclazapam for a final taper. Anyone have any better ideas. I've been on benzos 3 1/2 years. 5-10mg etiz a day.

I'm on Kratom too. I took maybe 15g yesterday. So not too bad. I'm keeping track of all my drug intake (including weed) so I can judge my progress better.

Now, I'm not saying everything is bad, I'm just piss broke and can't spend money on drugs.

Wish my pack of o pce and landed. Been 40 fucking days. At least I know I'm ot the only one. Now I had my mail forwarded and that takes another 5-7 days. ug

I'm trying to get a job, but there isn't much close enough to talk to, but and i don't have a bike.

we will see. at leasst I'm nto dead :). Good lord tnhe weed helps though

This is absolute fucking genius. I can only imagine the difficulty in constructing this instrument. So Swedish :)

realized I'm missing like 700MGg escaline and like 1/4g of the last bullshit mxe dll sent out. Did a full inventory and i can't think of anything else I'm missing. Not as much as I thought it would be. Maybe the missing shit is somehwere, my shit is eveyrwhere.

I guess I did it all

Hopefully wanna these local cats will just take it all. Or I get a job soon and can keep my shit.

Have an interview at a park city, ut tom. I think I am just lying and saying nothing about a feloney from here on out. I read like 40% of Americans lie on their resumes and interviews. Fuck it. After 100 nos I don't care anymore

This is absolute fucking genius. I can only imagine the difficulty in constructing this instrument. So Swedish :)

i ended up going way deep down the youtube rabbit hole after watching this, and somehow ended up on this ridiculous and amazing video:

great even if you don't know the original song

I never played any of the final fantasy games, but I remember my friend busting an impromptu freestyle over the MIDI version of the the Final Fantasy VII victory fanfare and it was fucking awesome.

The dude in that video TNW posted does a pretty awesome rendition of that tune too. See if I can find it.

Last edited:
ah hell, while we're talking about Final Fantasy covers, this guy's guitar cover of Clash on Big Bridge is mindblowing:

Nobuo Uematsu, the original and only composer for the first 9 Final Fantasies (with the bulk of work on 10 and contributions to 11, 12, and 13), has a band called The Black Mages that only plays rock renditions Final Fantasy songs, and when they cover that^ song they don't even attempt to do the intro, they just skip to the first verse. it was originally composed purely for digital synthesizer, it wasn't supposed to be played by an actual human being on any instrument. but that guy figured out how to do it. blows my mind every time i watch that video, and i've watched it dozens of times.

Ha this is awesome stuff :D That accapella was so good tnw.

Human creativity is our best and most redeeming quality.

You should check out some of the other gear Wintergatan build.

Oh my god this is so absurd. I like how it's interactive, it doesn't just follow a set sequence. Also I noticed the main thing that plays the xylophone is run by a wheel with what looks like lego pegs which probably means you can set it to play a loop of any melody.

Wow that is awesome! It's not a fixed sequence but I do think it is pre-set by indeed those pegs which don't only seem to control the melody like one of those wind-up toys (a big part of this is a large scale version of that) but also apparently cues, enables or disables some 'instruments' like the kick.
The marbles mostly seem to be the driving force channeled by the peg settings.

I also love the machine's own sounds, very ASMR, like Nils Frahm type prepared piano like on his album Felt.

Scandinavians definitely do have some interesting self-built-instrument experimental music, check out Phonophani for example... i saw that guy live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRldSurdijs
Main song starts after about 1:20 ... (and at ~3:20 wow! ) I don't recommend listening to this guy's other music for like a day straight though

He isn't too great at the abstracter parts unfortunately, you wanna have Raster-Noton for that. Alva Noto is the absolute master at that IMO (though Byetone and Kangding Ray for example are also good), most powerful performance ever - well up there with Venetian Snares in absolutely destroying me as an audience listener, but so much more surgical - German innit ... this is so German: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaAsxo9u8tA :')
This is audiophile stuff though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbR_p12gNMw painful clarity 8o a good excursion, maybe too soulless for a psychedelic trip but consider them for your next dissociative journey. Then again that "OMG i can hear everything" is a psychedelic sentiment.. %) , well the exact sentiment is: "I can [insert verb] everything"

As for myself: I wasn't doing well at all, but I have a prospect at growing a very rare mushroom, the Terragon Oyster which yes smells and tastes like terragon basically. Have been feeling depressed being so limited in my options and even modest successes, so anything that tells me there is a point in it to keep going at it helps me.
Still growing edibles as well as ethnobotanicals... let me know if you do too, wherever you live it is always nice to exchange experiences with growing.

I wish good health for you guys in the new year and lots of new horizons! Though I don't recommend one than more horizon at a time.. gives you vertigo
I'm meaning to violate my trip break in search of therapeutic effect and also from the fact that I haven't had a good one in a while and also have stopped trying recently. I am in such need of actual perspective that a psychedelic therapy is what I could really use for perspective in a broader sense. Only to help see in different ways, I will take any lesson to heart and put in the energy to work on it after that, one shouldn't expect the psychedelic to keep doing the work. That is not how it works (;

I trust you guys had some epic holidays?

Last edited:
down to 3-4 doses of dissos. Basically all that is keeping me functional. Wake up getting job call backs for jobs I don't even remember applying for. Dissos and weed goin strong. Every fuckin domestic and overseas vendor on holiday though. Man a 2mg bump of 3 meo pcp to start the day.

ahhhh

Just took a job at a Whole Foods in Park City Utah. Left off the 1 1/2 I didn't work and just acted like I contined at my current job.

Dude. told me to find a place and move up. Try and find week by week rent. $200 bus ticket.

Never asked about crime or anything. I haven't filled out any paperwork though.

Maybe even if I get fucked theyll be like "eh, hes not a dick. he cAME WAY OUT HERE. Fuck it.

I dunno. Fuck bus ticket back. like $700 mistake. ugh.

But i m ean i'm hiredd. Wy would paperwork ask about feloniea. I'm SURE PASS a piss test. ugh

I've heard Whole Foods is a good place to work. My friend worked there for a while and was happy with it, but left because he got a much better opportunity.

Congrats on getting a job. :) It feels really intense to uproot and move across the country, but sometimes it's exactly what you need. You got nothing to lose anyway because you're obviously at the end of your rope where you're at now. Adventure makes life feel different for a while, hopefully that can propel you to feeling different in general.

finally got a call back from my doctor about my test results from tuesday. all of my old spots where my tumors were look clear, but there's a spot on my adrenal gland that she can't explain. she says it would be basically unheard of for my type of cancer to spread to the adrenal gland, but she wants me to come in for a biopsy to check it out. she has no explanation for why i've been having so much pain in my left flank, tho -- the adrenal gland is in the wrong spot to cause that, and the spot is small enough that it shouldn't cause any pain.

i definitely feel a little relieved, but wish i had gotten more answers.

Just took a job at a Whole Foods in Park City Utah. Left off the 1 1/2 I didn't work and just acted like I contined at my current job.

Dude. told me to find a place and move up. Try and find week by week rent. $200 bus ticket.

Never asked about crime or anything. I haven't filled out any paperwork though.

Maybe even if I get fucked theyll be like "eh, hes not a dick. he cAME WAY OUT HERE. Fuck it.

I dunno. Fuck bus ticket back. like $700 mistake. ugh.

But i m ean i'm hiredd. Wy would paperwork ask about feloniea. I'm SURE PASS a piss test. ugh

dude, i'm happy for you! make sure you piss clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.