• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bringing DOB, DOC and DOPr so my friend can choose for us. I've tried DOM for it and DOM was not as good as DOC for this activity. The thing about DOC that it's so perfect in every way. Wonderful energy, highly pro-social, very intellectual, euphoric and great body high, it really has that amphetamine-style focus. When we took DOM for a river hike, it didn't quite jive, but with DOC we have deep conversations and laughter the entire time and the day always ends feeling like we have figured stuff out in our lives. DOPr and DOM are less energetic. DOB might be amazing but if there is a bad bodyload that would suck since we'll be in the middle of a river climbing boulders and shit.

If my friend wants to try something new I'll be down but I think I might actually prefer DOC for this, and then sometime soon I'll take DOB on a day when I've got nothing to do and can try something new where I'm not sure how I'll react.

I managed to get my hands on 6 grams of 3C-E for less than the cost of a half gram of it at a popular vendor, and it's really high-quality too. 8o Same deal with proscaline and 3C-P, insanely cheap and good. I also got escaline from that same place, but the escaline turned out to be garbage (as in, extremely impure). They were saying they were developing cyclopropylmescaline (!!) and like 6 other mescaline analogues too (including MAL and AL), some of which I haven't heard of human trials of (don't remember which those were offhand). But those never panned out, I sent them money and waited for 6 months while they kept telling me it was almost ready. CPM in particular I was VERY excited about because the PIHKAL entry makes it sound amazing, as good as mescaline even but more potent.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the perspective. :) Well, I'd love to hear your thoughts if you do try something new! Though I do definitely get wanting to save something new for another time. Speaking purely from what I've heard from others, I do think I would probably expect DOM and DOPR to be a little bit better suited for a stationary trip with introspection and potentially strong visuals and all that, but DOB I was thinking about specifically because I had heard that it can be quite stimulating before, and it is of course more closely related to DOC chemically than the other two are by just a bit.

I remember that stuff you went through with the phenethylamines, sounds like a very mixed experience overall lol. It is too bad that you couldn't get any of that really novel stuff and that the escaline was bunk, but that is a great deal on the other stuff at least! Can't say I'm not jealous right now. :) This 3C-E does sound nice, and I know there have been some good recent 3C-P reports recently too....

I'm on EPT right now. :D Where have these base tryptamines been all my life? <3

Ricardo Villalobos is the name, look it up if you are into some minimal electronic turns of the table

I'm chuckling over here at the irony of you having such a swirly night when going to see the most swirly of all DJs, Villalobos. Your story is 10x knowing it was to see him =D

For anyone who doesn't know, Ricardo Villalobos is one of the most famous DJs in the world. But, as famous as he is, is also infamous for how fucked up he gets while DJing, ruining many a night from drinking or dosing too much. It's a huge joke in the dance music world at this point.

Yeah, he showed up more than an hour later than he was supposed to, and when he did he looked drunk and coked out. Quite the character, but a fucking genius. He lives in germany but is actually a fellow countryman. As is Nicolas Jaar :)

After a good 12 hours after ingestion of the 3C-E, I was still getting visuals (I always look at the clouds to gauge where I'm at at the trip; Do they look abnormally fluid? Are there moving patterns? Just static symmetry? Regular type clouds? weird tone hues in the shadows?). Took a shower with the lights out to wind off and in the darkness, red and yellow patterns (Which Idiosyncratically or not, I always seem to get, and only with phenethylamines) where making faint appearances.

Went to the grocery maket to get my food for the week. On the way batck took 1 mg etizolam. When I got back home I hopped in the bed, and since I was feeling groggy but still awake, I took 5 mg clotiazepam and minutes latter I was knocked out. That was +13 from ingestion, and I reckon had I not taken the benzos I would have been feeling some residual trippyness and stimulation for maybe a couple of hours more. Weird, since in my 20 mg trials I never felt significant effects past the 8 hour mark, but higher dosages seem like a different story. Woke up six hours later feeling quite all right to be honest. Made some chores, cleaned the house, rebuilt the guitar pedal I worked on yesterday morning and now it is functioning correctly :). Played for a while with my new pedal, and now I'm feeling a bit tired again, but that's a good thing so I can sleep even earlier than normal and hopefully feel refreshed again tomorrow.

Overall I really enjoyed the 3C-E, even though the stimulation sometimes was a bit too much. I was underwhelmed on a previous hiking trip where I took 40 mg, so I'm thinking 45 would be a nice sweet spot for me. This one seems to have different plateaus of effect. At 10/15 mg it behaved as a regular amphetamine, primarily stimulating. Then at 20 mg it was very faintly psychedelic. At 40 mg it reminded me a lot of Moxy, in the way it has strong emotional introspection but it is also euphoric and stimulating. 50 mgs were something else, much more psychedelic, but then again I took it along side some 3-MeO-PCP and presumably some MXE still in my system from the night before.

As a disclaimer I must say that this is the only psychedelic amphetamine I've ever tried. But as this one was so enjoyable, it makes me so much more curious about DOC, which is sadly scheduled where I live. Oh, the temptation. What could go wrong? I think I'll really like that one, as it's much more universally enjoyed than 3C-E and this one was already quite enjoyable for me.

See you latter beautiful psychonauts. I'm off to sleep again.

Dude if you like 3C-E you would love DOC. DOC is the kind of psychedelic amphetamines from what I've tried (which is a lot: DOB (sort of but for real sometime soon), DOC, DOI, DOM, DOPr, DOiP, 3C-E). It's just perfect. I do like 3C-E though. Almost took it today for my nature adventure. But I had to go with DOC, it's simply the best for the task. Pretty much any task where one might use a psychedelic amphetamine. Euphoric, confident, but truly psychedelic and visual, some of the most useful and beautiful self-reflections I've had have been on DOC. It's so warm and friendly yet can be quite serious. I can be tripping so hard and feel really comfortable with random people. And the body feeling is wonderful. You have to be doing something, I wouldn't choose it for laying down and going inward, but not sure any psychedelic amphetamine is really gonna be the best for that. They're more for going out and interacting with the world.

I kinda fell in love with DOC again today, hadn't had it in a while. What a great drug. :) Me and my friend had some of the best conversations I've had in a long time. Brings tears to my eyes a little. <3

But I get into the rave. It was as amazing and exciting as it was disappointing. Villalobos is a genius at what he does, no doubt about that. But I don't know; the whole show that's built around a dude and his music; I think I'm done with that. I like dancing. I like drugs. I like mixing both. But this kinda shit gets fucked up at one point, it's just so artificial, and just so bourgeois, and the vibe gets at weird almost creepy levels sometimes ... I don't think I'm ever again going to give my money to any of the big names of electronic music. Maybe I'll make an exception for Aphex Twin if I ever get the chance, but that's a different story all-together.

I know what you mean about the "whole show built around a dude and his music", the artifice, the bourgeois aspect - I'm a huge fan of electronic music and have been raving for .. shit... over 20 years.. but I dislike it when it gets to the point of these big egos propped up on stage, granted god-like status, heavy branding etc. Much prefer the low key and more underground weird shit, where maybe there are some heroes, but they're still just normal human beings on the same level as everyone else.

OTOH Aphex Twin is pretty hard to not grant this status to. Luckily he seems to have brought himself down a few notches to mortality over the years. But I've been worshipping at the altar of his music for so long - especially from the era of SAWII, I care because you do..., RDJ Album, Come to Daddy... it would be had to chat with him as a normal human being.

3C-E sounds cool.

Also feel the same dilemma as you about DOC (and 3C-E, both are scheduled where I am)
Anyways, I'm pretty happy with what I do have access to, no point it lusting for more and more and more..

Last edited:
Your Jeff Mills outro story reminds me of seeing Richie Hawtin around the year 2000 on his decks fx & 909 tour ... he was mixing techno on what seemed like a schedule, fast, like every 32 bars or something it was a new track, and just built everyone up more and more through the night. He had 3 or 4 crates of records and was just flying through them. At the end he mixed over to just his 909 and was sequencing it live, and basically performed a live version of a spastik or helikopter type tune - just pure drum crescendo. He built up the maddest, longest snare build, like a minute or two of a snare build, and right where it built up and finally felt like it would drop.... that was it. Silence, night over. It was crazy, everyone was so bonkers.

I know what you mean about the "whole show built around a dude and his music", the artifice, the bourgeois aspect - I'm a huge fan of electronic music and have been raving for .. shit... over 20 years.. but I dislike it when it gets to the point of these big egos propped up on stage, granted god-like status, heavy branding etc. Much prefer the low key and more underground weird shit, where maybe there are some heroes, but they're still just normal human beings on the same level as everyone else.

OTOH Aphex Twin is pretty hard to not grant this status to. Luckily he seems to have brought himself down a few notches to mortality over the years. But I've been worshipping at the altar of his music for so long - especially from the era of SAWII, I care because you do..., RDJ Album, Come to Daddy... it would be had to chat with him as a normal human being.

Yeah, It's like that. The heavy branding, the pricey tickets, the "electronic arena" vibe. I think part of the problem is the local scene. Here in SouthAmerica EDM is, for the most part, something for the "elite". The masses here usually dance to "Cumbia", "Reggaeton", and so on... Commercial Latin ryhtms. So unless you go to some pretty underground rave or something more alternative, you are bound to surround yourself with the high class, or people pretending to be part of some kind of elite, and you know; I try not to come across as classist, (Although I am to some extent, in a political sense -I'm just not a prejudiced bigot, I try to be tolerant most of the time), my problem is not with the rich people, but I don't know, it's just the general vibe that those people create, it all just feels so artificial to me ... it's like it isn't about the music anymore but it becomes some kind of high elite party where everyone wants to be able to feel part of ... Aaah, I don't know, I'm just being grumpy. I actually had a good time for the most part and the music was delicious sounding... It's just that I don't feel part of that crowd and in the future I'll just stick to the small underground local scene. Feels more welcoming to me.

Also, agree about AFX. I worship him as some kind of mythological hero.

I'm pretty happy with what I do have access to, no point it lusting for more and more and more..

Heh, yeah. With so many cool options it's so easy to get greedy. But I already have enough psychedelics to be satisfied for at least the next 20 years, so I really shouldn't be buying anymore. Or should I?

Heh, yeah. With so many cool options it's so easy to get greedy. But I already have enough psychedelics to be satisfied for at least the next 20 years, so I really shouldn't be buying anymore. Or should I?

The story of my life... 8) :D Right now I'm swimming in tryptamines but there are so many more. I'm especially interested in collecting the base tryptamines and I've got DPT, DiPT, MiPT, and MPT already. So many things I haven't even explored yet that I already have. Yet I still wish to collect more. I'm going to hold off though because I need to use my money for more important things at the moment, like fixing my roof and car repairs. :p

Yeah, It's like that. The heavy branding, the pricey tickets, the "electronic arena" vibe. I think part of the problem is the local scene. Here in SouthAmerica EDM is, for the most part, something for the "elite". The masses here usually dance to "Cumbia", "Reggaeton", and so on... Commercial Latin ryhtms. So unless you go to some pretty underground rave or something more alternative, you are bound to surround yourself with the high class, or people pretending to be part of some kind of elite, and you know; I try not to come across as classist, (Although I am to some extent, in a political sense -I'm just not a prejudiced bigot, I try to be tolerant most of the time), my problem is not with the rich people, but I don't know, it's just the general vibe that those people create, it all just feels so artificial to me ... it's like it isn't about the music anymore but it becomes some kind of high elite party where everyone wants to be able to feel part of ... Aaah, I don't know, I'm just being grumpy. I actually had a good time for the most part and the music was delicious sounding... It's just that I don't feel part of that crowd and in the future I'll just stick to the small underground local scene. Feels more welcoming to me.

Also, agree about AFX. I worship him as some kind of mythological hero.

I lived in Brazil for about a year, and I think I know what you mean about the elite thing, I imagine it might be a similar situation in other parts of SA. We have the same kind of elite vibes here sometimes, especially around the house scene in certain kinds of lounges and bars. VIP table service, velvet ropes etc. Always a bit off putting. But I went to a couple of raves in Brazil, and it totally had that elite vibe to it, some people had their nose in the air a little bit. Sponsored by Heineken or some shit, and all the "filhos de papai" were out (does an equivalent of that expression exist in Spanish? It means the spoiled kids of rich daddies basically). Also a very white compared to the typical population. They were always in amazing settings - abandoned colonial ruins, open air - and decent music, but just felt a bit funny and exclusive.

On the other hand there were rad vibes during Carnaval on the street, and the Funk Carioca (aka baile funk to the rest of the world) was going off at that time. I also was lucky to witness a party in the jungle near Belem on the mouth of the Amazon, where they were doing this Techno Brega stuff, which was kind of awful music (Brega basically means "cheesy" in brasil portuguese I think) but amazing vibes - renegade party in the jungle with amazing competitive partner dancing, people drinking rum and eating weird delicious local soup (Tacacá) out of cabasas and dancing their faces off to cheeseball remixes of pop tunes. All very egalitarian and awesome.

Yeah exactly.. How many lifetime supplies of each psychedelic known to man is enough?

Funny thing is, I have lifetime supplies of at least 6 drugs, in reality probably a lot more since there are some in my collection I may almost never use.

What's the quote from Fear and Loathing? Something like, "once you develop a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as possible".

The story of my life... 8) :D Right now I'm swimming in tryptamines but there are so many more. I'm especially interested in collecting the base tryptamines and I've got DPT, DiPT, MiPT, and MPT already. So many things I haven't even explored yet that I already have. Yet I still wish to collect more. I'm going to hold off though because I need to use my money for more important things at the moment, like fixing my roof and car repairs. :p

Base tryptamines are fantastic. :D Did you end up smoking any of them last night?

I'm pretty darn happy to have built up that collection myself.... At the moment I've got MET, MPT, EPT, DPT, MiPT, DiPT, MALT, and DALT. :) I haven't tried DPT or gotten any effects from DALT yet, but the rest have all been great for me, I'm definitely starting to think they may be my favorite tryptamines yet in many ways.... I must admit that it certainly wasn't easy on the bank account though. :\ Between that and all my 4-substituted tryptamines I had only very little remaining budget to get some lysergamides and basically none for phenethylamines, which will probably always be my biggest regret... but like has already been said, I'm so stocked up already that I'd be crazy to complain.

Anyway, base tryptamines are the shit.... I'm strongly considering doing DPT tomorrow, as the last in a short run of base tryptamine experiences all three days apart from each other, but a lot of that at this point is just because I'll have the day free and I've already come this far with it. I have a bit less of the DPT than the majority of my base tryptamines so I kind of want to put a little more time off before it to make sure it'll be at maximum potential, but I sure am eager to see what it can do....

I didn't end up doing any psychedelics last night, I was feeling a bit apprehensive and I had also done DOC the day before so I put it off for another day.

Yeah this past year I bought a half sheet each of ALD-52, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, 4 of the 2C-Xs including 2g of 2C-C, and 7 tryptamines, plus some other stuff that I managed to find really cheap. I'd say that's (more than) enough for one year, I spent more money on them than I did on my car this year, and my car needs some stuff done... 8)

I lived in Brazil for about a year,

Fala portugues entao ? :p

I lived in Brasil for a couple of years too, when I was a teenager. Much more to the South than you
What were you doing there ? Work ? Studies? Soul searching ?

Yeah this past year I bought a half sheet each of ALD-52, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, 4 of the 2C-Xs including 2g of 2C-C, and 7 tryptamines, plus some other stuff that I managed to find really cheap. I'd say that's (more than) enough for one year, I spent more money on them than I did on my car this year, and my car needs some stuff done... 8)

LOL, this year has been hard on my drug budget too, I stocked up on ALD-52, ETH-LAD, and picked some AL-LAD. Also got 3C-P, 3C-E, some 2-FMA, Phenibut, a bottle of Ketamine, had the chance to buy some DMT so i did but haven't used yet, got some more 4-Aco-DMT, and for a while I spent a little more than usual on weed but stopped on that. I tried buying 4F-MPH from the Chinese vendor I previously got the 3Cs from, but got ripped off apparently :p
Ah, our endless psychedelic desires. Fuck, listing it here made me feel a little bit anxious about my expenditures. I guess I'll hold on my bitcoin until balancing out my budget haha.

Last edited:
Yeah plus if you've been holding onto bitcoin it's been ballooning in value. It's pretty insane right now.

Falo, as vezes! Esta ficando mais distante hoje, mais amo o idoma, acho lindhino.
I was training and playing capoeria at the time and decided drink from the souce: Bahia. Also did a little bit of exploring around which was how I ended up in the north.

Funny thing is, I have lifetime supplies of at least 6 drugs, in reality probably a lot more since there are some in my collection I may almost never use.

What's the quote from Fear and Loathing? Something like, "once you develop a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as possible".

I totally forgot that quote, #truth.

Yeah plus if you've been holding onto bitcoin it's been ballooning in value. It's pretty insane right now.

You mean HODLing right? Pretty much wish I didn't spend my bitcoins on drugs a year or two ago. On the other hand, the spare change I kept has gone crazy.

I love how there's a correlation between bitcoin's value and the amount of drugs that people are able to collect.

I love how research chem enthusiasts are inadvertently being rewarded for being early adopters of cryptocurrency. We're all like 2 steps ahead of the general public on this.

I'm really interested in IOTA, because it should be quantum-computing resistant, 0 transaction fees, and it's all pre-mined so there's no disgusting energy consumption going on in the race to mine more of it. BTC is a pig, it's astounding how much CO2 is being generated to mine it, and give the network hashpower. I feel a dilemna because it's going to keep going up, but buying into it is supporting the price, and there is a direct correlation between how much it's worth and how much energy miners are willing to burn to get more of it.

edit: oh yeah - and IOTA uses a directed acyclic graph (DAG), so unlike blockchain where every single transaction is in the public ledger and has to be continually hauled around, the IOTA "chain" (well, tangle) is allowed to branch, like a tree, (and the branches can come back together and re-connect) as long as it doesn't loop back on itself. This makes it far more scalable because instead of having a gigantic linear ledger, a DAG can keep branching as it gets used more and more.

Of course it's all still very bleeding edge and I think there are still concerns about the quality of IOTAs code.

Status
Not open for further replies.