• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, I hope you guys have a great time. :) I just finished painting my bedroom, it looks so good, all my previous practice painting rooms really paid off, it's two colors, the 2 largest walls are this awesome sort of dark sky blue, it makes you feel like you're half outside, instead of in a giant white cave. Today I took gabapentin instead of phenibut and I've been having a great day, it didn't even take much to just feel fine, no withdrawal at all. I feel like if I take it again tomorrow if necessary, I might just be good, I've been taking lower and lower doses only every other day (of phenibut) so I might be in the clear pretty easily which would be awesome. :) I guess we'll see, right now I'm riding gabapentin, heh.

^I've always wanted to paint my bedroom black with white ceilings, or vice versa. Mrs. Gravy doesn't like the idea though. I settle for covering my walls in posters and tapestries, I decorate the bedroom and she does the living room/kitchen because I spend more time on my computer in there and she spends more time in the living area. It's a decent compromise.

I've been wanting to take some AL-LAD lately but haven't had the opportunity. I might try Wednesday because my wife's best friend has been staying with us on a visit, and I just want more seclusion.

My girl and I have been working through each room and redecorating and sometimes repainting it. The house looks so much better than it ever has before. Next up is the bathroom, then her room. I painted the living recently already, but I'm thinking about making one wall a different color, but not sure yet.

Wow guys the peak of this trip blew my mind. Complete swirling connection to infinity. The grateful dead show I watched\felt straight cataputed me threw the heavens.

And then this nausea built and the visuals swallowed me. All there was is the music it was pure love and it kept me hanging on. I somehow made it to the bathroom and vomited...which isn't common for me on shrooms.

I sat in the melting room and then crawled into my girlfriends arms in bed. She cradled me like a baby, such warmth..like remintes of childhood

This trip was all over the place. But it swirls and comes back into the next song. This was my most profound trip in months. I'm becoming more and more in love with psilocybin mushrooms. If that wasnt possible already. I feel like im on the brink of something astounding

Thank the stars for Jerry Garcia
Filling another nite with wonder and beauty
Because all we need is Love, it's all everyone needs

~Charlie

Last edited:
Would you feel comfortable taking psychedelics again xammy?

I'm not trying to come across like I'm promoting drug use.
But they help me with my mental illness, dramatically. I know how the 3-MeO-PCP caused psychosis but psych's are much safer. Sometimes it takes a powerful experience to reveal the path to true happiness. Even if it fades again someday...

This is controversial to some though, i have bi-polar disorder....when i start to feel depressed going on a trip stops it in Its tracks. It really is a useful tool. The Tryptamines always pick me up for weeks. Works better than any traditional medicine out there IMO.

Still take my Lamictal every morning as well tho.

Last edited:
The other day I ingested (supposedly) 750ug of AL-LAD along with 10mg of O-DT and a beer to wash it down. This time I felt the come-up very hard. A half hour in, I smoked a few hits of some weed, and didn't even finish the bowl for how hard I was suddenly tripping. Couldn't communicate thoughts or feelings to Mrs. Gravy. It became very visually entertaining for a few hours, dying around the 6th or so hour in terms of intensity.

I took 15mg more O-DT at around that time and mellowed out with some more bud and what turned out to be quite a bit of vodka over the last hours of the trip, into the early morning. Ended up watching Citizen Kane (good film but my feelings are mixed on it) and then at 2am I started The English Patient (1996) when the trip was pretty much over and I was entering a very drunken, buzzed state. My God is that film boring and long. How the hell did it win 9 Academy Awards?? Definition of Oscar Bait. Passed out at 5am and had a splitting headache the next day, carrying through till sleep again.

I was happy that AL-LAD showed me some true colors (literally and metaphorically heh) finally. In the early part of the trip I watched The 5th Element and was very entertained by the visuals and cheesy plot. I get the feeling that the AL-LAD I have is degraded or unevenly dosed after multiple experiences with it. I still didn't reach the kind of peak I should have on 750ug for cryin' out loud.

Damn yeah, 750ug is a really high dose. You might end up getting more from it if you tripped with someone or spent the trip on a hike or in some setting than is less familiar and allows you to focus more on the effects and explore the world around you. Whenever I trip and watch TV I feel like it's kind of a waste, I only ever really do it if I'm feeling anxious or overwhelmed and need to take my mind off the trip.

I gotta do another high dose AL-LAD trip sometime soon.

I don't know why but I very much enjoy just staying home, and particularly alone. It sort of gives me a baseline to see how hard a drug is effecting me anyways. The effects were much stronger certainly than previous times I've tried AL-LAD at similar doses, so I think my blotters were horribly uneven in dosage or something. Or perhaps the fact that I could smoke weed this time changed the intensity and is something that's always been necessary for trips to get intense for me?

I don't know why but I very much enjoy just staying home, and particularly alone. It sort of gives me a baseline to see how hard a drug is effecting me anyways. The effects were much stronger certainly than previous times I've tried AL-LAD at similar doses, so I think my blotters were horribly uneven in dosage or something. Or perhaps the fact that I could smoke weed this time changed the intensity and is something that's always been necessary for trips to get intense for me?

Honestly I feel the same way about tripping in your home by yourself. I'd say that 80% of the time I do this. Generally I have some music on that's psychedelic. I like to lay down and watch the visuals make the ceiling swirl. Sometimes i will close my eyes and explore the CEV's. I'm usually on mushrooms most often so by the time my girl comes home i am in the afterglow, we have some erotic fun together. I'm a fan of the duration of shrooms for a weekday morning. It's nice and intense when I'm alone and then all nite I navigate in that euphoric glowing energy.

The other 20% of the time i trip with my girlfriend when we go out. To the beach or a park in the city. But I understand where your coming from. If i ever take heroic doses I have to be at home. It allows me to go deep and not worry about how wacky people think i look.

I like tripping alone, and mostly prefer solitude, but I wonder if I learn as much. Often I’ve tried to make music or do things I’m passionate about and found that I can only accomplish actions I’ve practiced before. With other people I actually learn about the psychology of others, whether I want to or not. But maybe if I focused more on introspection while alone, it would be more useful? It’s probably not the best for learning technical skills. Condition the body first, so the creativity and full experience can flow.

Always glad to see new people come into these social threads freshpressed. It's a real positive place.

I look forward to reading how everyone is doing everyday. I spend 2 hours on the subway and enjoy listening to Spotify and reading on Bluelight. Makes the ride go by so fast and I get to learn and share my experiences.

How are you today Shadow?

I'm doing well only work 6 hours then I'm off tommorow.
Looking forward to some R&R :)

I'm good, I hung out with my two friends last night (both BLers incidentally). Did 10mg of 3-HO-PCP. Talked a lot about my friend's kid who is 5 months old. Good times. :) One shitty thing is that the last few days I've been experiencing substantial sciatica pain in my lower back and a little down my legs (both of them). No idea why. It started when I jumped off phenibut so I wonder if maybe I was experiencing it for a while but it was being blocked? Either way it made it hard to sleep last night and it hurts sitting here. I've never experienced it before other than really mild for a few days a few times in my life.

Haha score! I just found about 500mg of AMT in a vial that I forgot I had! I thought I only had maybe 1 full dose left stuck to the sides of a bag. :) :)

Holy Shit man that is an amazing find.
AMT has become extremely rare.

I understand how you feel about the pain. I have degenerative disk disease. Everyday i have to live with similar pain but it's in my upper back. Taking this combination of Cannabis Edibles and Buprenorphine helps a whole lot. But it sucks having to be addicted to opioids the rest of my life. I'm gonna end up switching to Methadone eventually when it gets worse.

Hopefully your pain fades quickly. Don't ever take opiates again man it's such a shitty situation. I wish i had a way out of this mess somehow. Im ordering some CBD oil. I'm hoping dosing that on top of my Cannabis Brownies will help more and I can lower my Bupe dose. I'm real proud of you for staying clean so long, it's a inspiring story.

Keep it up forever :)

Thanks man I appreciate it. :) Yeah I'm so thankful I don't have serious chronic pain that basically necessitates opioids for quality of life. I hope it never happens.

Last night my friend actually gave me some CBD tincture to try, it did seem to help. Also, today the pain is mostly gone. Seems like every time I've ever had it, it shows up for a few days and then disappears. It was pretty bad this time though. Besides that I've had some other weird shit going on with my back the past few weeks. The first one was when I woke up with this really intense pain in my mid-back on one side of my spine, it felt like maybe a bad muscle knot but it sort of felt like not the muscle, too. It got really bad to where I couldn't be comfortable laying down, and then it faded into just a stiff spot that's still there a bit. Then the next week, I was just walking across the room and all of a sudden out of nowhere I felt two sharp cricks in my back, way up near my neck, on opposite sides of my spine. This time it was really clear it wasn't muscle knots and it felt like pinching. It was really painful and it was hard to sleep and the next day it was worse, I couldn't even turn my head all the way, it was freaking me out. But then over the next day it faded until it's just 2 stiff spots just like the other one, they're still there. It's really weird. Then the sciatica which is now also fading. So who knows. Thinking I should probably see a chiropractor though.

Well I just took some 1.2 grams of Shrooms and a Cannabis edible. Just tripped a couple of day's ago so it should feel like a museum dose even tho these are strong. That's all I'm really looking for tonight. I've been tripping alot lately, at least weekly sometimes less. It's kind of like I microdose but on the heavier side, sometimes I even get full blown trips out of these amounts.
(between .6 and 1.2 grams)

Sometimes the experience loses some magic when you go back to often. But I feel like I need this right now and it's therapeutic. I'm also using them for medicinal healing, I've been struggling with recurrent sinus infections and believe these magic mushrooms can heal me. Please don't judge me anybody I'm not completely crazy, ancient culture's used them to heal for millennia.

Also just ordered this supplement that contains 17 medicinal mushrooms including Lions Mane, Cordyceps, Reishi and Turkey Tail to name a few. My immune system needs a boost. Thinking about staying on them for the long hall. The more I read about medicinal mushrooms the more it excites me. Why isn't this more talked about by doctors. I've literally never had a single one suggest them. They help cognitive function, your immune system and reduce anxiety and inflamation. Prevent cancer, the list goes on and on

i LOVE watching\listening to Paul Stamets speak
what a genius :)

Last edited:
Yeah I actually have a mushroom blend just like that, I get it from the local food co-op though. Medicinal mushrooms are pretty amazing, some of them have been shown to be anti-cancerous, my plan is to take a fat large sized capsule of them every day indefinitely. I also have a blend of a bunch of greens in powder form, various seaweeds, alfalfa, I forget what all, but it's my multivitamin. :) And yeah Paul Stamets is really something.

Yesterday I ended up taking some that AMT. So much fun, and my girl and I had a really valuable conversation. I stayed up til 3:45am and then slept about 6 hours, I drank 2 cups of strong skullcap tea and it really worked, I fell right to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.