• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight I'm going with Delsyd to see a Pigeons Playing Ping Pong show... and The Fritz, one of my favorite funk bands, period, is opening for them. Gonna probably take a little L with perhaps some K in there. Exciting!

I would love to try that or other deuterated psychedelics. a,a,b,b-tetradeutero-DMT is especially intriguing to me. It has binding affinities similar to regular DMT but it's resistant to MAO enzymes.

Yeah I've thought about those before... I saw a bit of a PPP show once and was cool lucky....!

My girlfriend's gonna be out of town for a month in a couple of weeks, and it seems like the perfect time to engage in some experiments I've been putting off for a long time, including a full dose of DOPr. :)

Nice. I tried DOF the other day. After a couple of hours of it peaking I decided to add a bit of DOC too it to see how it'd go. It was pretty sweet. I liked it a lot honestly. The DOC seemed to help bring out DOFs psychedelic side a good amount. The visuals got pretty nutty. My CEVs were beginning to get 3D with a lot of depth, color, and pretty amazing geometric patterning happening. The headspace was quite dreamy yet pretty relaxed and euphoric.

Cool, I think next time I try it, I'll try a combo. Maybe with a tryptamine, that could be good. One of my best trips of all time was when I added 4-HO-MiPT to the second half of a great DOC trip.

Tryps and phens seem to really balance each other out IMO. DPT/other simple tryps, a 4-sub, a lysergamide always goes so great with a phen. You now I've always been a real combo whore though. It's like everytime I take a combo even if I've taken it many times before theirs always some form of uniqueness to it even if it's a pretty small facet. Ever interesting it is.

Combos are definitely interesting. I am very close to out now (hindsight is 20/20 :(), but when I had 2C-C I often added a low to moderate dose to other things because it combines great, as you say, with trypts and lysergamides.

I haven't gone for a heavy trip in quite some time, I just realized. Usually I'm taking lower dosages to enjoy a day in nature or to enhance playing music. I think over the next month I may try to go for a high dose of 2C-E again, it's been so long.

Soo worth it. High dose 2c-E is where it's at. I used to get soooo far out there in the best way possible with IM MXE and 2c-E. Soooo fucking deep mannnn!

Damn, I haven't taken 2C-E since 2016. I miss it. What a crazy molecule. My last trip with it was so glowing. I was actually in the US at the time, I stayed four months in Georgia for my job. Took 16 mg. For the first couple of hours I was at the apartment I was leasing and listening to some tunes, but I started feeling increasingly anxious and over-stimulated. So I decided to go outside and went biking through a road surrounded by forest.

While I was riding my bike a fucking huge deer with big ass antlers came sprinting from the trees and passed by my side before disappearing again in the forest. It was so beautiful and I was so impressed and overwhelmed that I had to stop and sit down for a while, to calm myself down a bit haha. The sunset was so beautiful that day. I took some pictures. When the night came I stepped into the forest and staying a while listening to all the bugs and nigh birds. I then listened to some black metal in the near absolute darkness of the forest and had an indescribable experience. For some reason, I had a recurring theme during the trip, something about a battle between two "forces" taking place inside of me. While I listed to some burzum in the pitch black this sensation became stronger, and there was a point where I felt like one of this forces defeated the other and I felt a great relief. I went back home, smoked some weed, cooked some food, and spent the rest of the night ecstatic writing my thoughts frantically.

2C-E has been consistently deep and therapeutic for me, I would really like to take it again. Waiting for the right moment. I think I'll revisit it at some moment this year for sure.

I have a wee bit of MXE left, a few doses probably, stuck to a bag. Maybe I'll use 20mg as a launching pad. Although I want to make sure to save some for when I finally try DPT.

DPT and MXE go together so well. As does any disso really but the ones you can hole on are insane with it. 2c-E and MXE go amazingly together too. So deep.

Yeah I bet...

God I really hope to get MXE again one day. I wonder what's up with that MXPr (3-MeO-2-oxo-PCPr) that supposedly is/was being sold? I haven't seen any reports. I did see a few people saying they ordered some but it's been silent on the subject since then, at least here.

Oh me too! It's fairly absurd MXE hasn't been released again. I hope the new ones are winners!

I had 2C-E on Saturday night, it was a clean trip, it was ruined by ppl yelling and bad vibes everywhere, and the meth had a role too.

Last edited:
That is the way to trip, a nice smooth steady dose that you know hits your sweet spot!!!! That is when you wake up the next day and you're face hurts from the permagrinn you had the night before

Yeah, meth and psychedelics is a risky combo, it can easily lead to bad things. Welcome to Bluelight. :) 2C-E is one of my absolute favorites, but it's quite heavy-duty stuff.

I decided to try T7 again today. I hadn't been planning on it, but I got back home from some errands and had nothing else I needed to do today so I took a 25mg capsule I already had weighed out. I'm hoping it will be a pretty strong dose. 20mg was nice last time but not quite where I wanted to be. I only took it 15 minutes ago but I think I feel something already...

Status
Not open for further replies.